I'm dating my stalker!?!

By mit2226

Piper Adams thought she had the perfect boyfriend. He was always there when she needed him most. It was like... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Chad speaking
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Chad speaking
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Chad speaking
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Chad speaking
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28, Chad speaking
Chapter 29
Chapter 30, Chad speaking
Chapter 31, Chad speaking
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35, Piper's mom speaking
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40, Chad speaking
Author's Note

Chapter 1

23.6K 547 31
By mit2226

   "The cutest guy in school is definitely Chad Evans. He's sooooo hot!" I heard a girl yell. All of the girls at my school are gaga over him. Except for me. Yeah he's cute and all but he's a major jerk. He bullies people who are smaller than him, just so he can laugh at them. It makes me want to throw up. However, since he knows I don't want him, of course that makes him want me more. All of the girls are jealous of me. Why!? I hate him! You girls can have him. But he doesn't want them he wants me. I don't understand.
   My name is Piper Adams by the way. I'm starting off my senior year in high school at a new school. Chad being the biggest player in the entire school (at least that's what I've heard) asked me out right when I walked through the doors. I of course said no. He hasn't left me alone since! He's driving me crazy!

   "Hey, gorgeous! How about you and me go out on a date tonight?" He asked me today at school.

   "Look, Chad, what has my answer to that question always been?"

   "No."

   "Well there you go! You answered your own question!"

   "Ok, why don't you like me? I don't get it! Every other girl in this school does! So why don't you? Huh?!"

  "Because you are a jerk! Even to me! You pick on the nerds and you expect everyone to like you! You are conceded! I will never, EVER! Go out with you unless you change your personality! Now if you will excuse me I have to get to class."

   "You'll see! I can change! For you! I will get you to be my girlfriend, Piper Adams!"
    Everyday this happens. Although somehow this time was different. I have no idea why or how, but it just was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 2
Have you ever felt like you're constantly being watched? Like strange and uncoincidental things continued to happen in your life? Well that's how I f...
12.2K 205 13
He's obsessed with her, following her around, listening, stalking her every move, he knows everything...how will she react to that though, will she f...
2.8K 42 14
Piper had always felt like she knew her path, she had good grades, good boyfriend, good friends, until one day everything changed, and there was a fo...
810K 31.5K 87
Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New York. He was a topper and had three close f...