Red And Blue Flames (one piec...

By annimefreakxx

Ace and Aki first meet when Ace joined the Whitebeard pirates, both of them quickly became friends and that s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 17

4.4K 113 13
By annimefreakxx

---3rd person---

"You've gotta be kidding me!” hissed Buggy. “What kind of doctor carries a sword around!? Do you make house calls by submarine or something!?"

He was still holding onto Jinbe and Luffy in the air, trying to find help, but he didn't trust Law.

Ace glanced over, hearing Buggy yell, he saw the scene before him.

"Don't waste any more time!" yelled Law. "Give him to me now!"

"And I'm saying, who the hell are you and why-"

"Buggy!" Ace yelled catching both of their attention. "Give them to him!"

"Whaa- You've gotta be kidding me-" but Buggy was cut off as cannons were shot at him, causing him to quickly dodge, the cannons only just missing Buggy and the submarine below him.

"Hurry!" growled Law. "Bring both of them over here!"

"Do it Buggy!" hissed Ace.

 ~

Meanwhile, more marines were appearing from underground, splitting off in two groups, one to take out the Whitebeard pirates and the other to stop Blackbeard. 

"Marines are coming up from underground!" yelled one.

"They had a passageway under there!?" growled another. 

"We've got backup!" grinned a marine. "Alright! Take them out immediately!"

While marines went after the pirates, Sengoku was still fighting Blackbeard. 

"Arrghhhh!!" Blackbeard yelled out in pain as he was sent flying by another one of Sengoku's attacks. 

But Coby held his head in his hands; he thought he was going mad.

He was hearing everything, the yelling, the gun shots from miles away, the screaming, the clash of the swords, but most of all, he could hear death.

"Hey, Coby! Are you felling alright?" asked Helmeppo frantically. "You've been acting strange for a while now!"

But Coby didn't answer, his eyes were wide with fear and his breaths were heavy. He couldn't take this, seeing, hearing all this death and destruction around him. 

Sweat rolled down his head as he tried to stop thinking about it, but he couldn't. The voices wouldn't leave his mind.

 ~

"Captain! We're almost in the warships' range!" yelled one of Law's men as cannons shot only just before their ship. 

"Do something, Bepo!" ordered Jean Bart.

"Eh!? Quit acting like you're the captain, damn newcomer!" Bepo snapped back. 

"Let's end this with a combined attack!" ordered one of the marines as they new basically surrounded the submarine, all aiming their cannons right at it. "Fire!"

But before the cannons were fired, Blackbeard was pulling at the air, causing everything to tilt, cannons missing their targets, and just hitting the wall's around them.

"Aki!" Ace yelled as he wrapped his arms around her, trying to stable her body from the earthquake.

"Ah fuck!" she hissed as she clutched onto Ace. "That bloody Blackbeard!"

Ace knew it as well; he looked over, trying to see if he could spot Blackbeard. His hatred still strong for the man who killed two of those important to him. 

"Blackbeard used the power of the Gura Gura fruit that he stole from Whitebeard!" exclaimed one of the marines trying to keep his balance. 

"But..." started another marine. "This attack is even more fierce.. than when he destroyed HQ!"

However Blackbeard only laughed as the ground cracked even more, both pirates and marines falling into the new gorge below them. 

"It's not just the ground either!" exclaimed a marine. "The sky... The sea... Everything is trembling!"

And he was exactly right. The sea was in parts, the skies clashed and the entire of Marineford trembled beneath Blackbeard’s power.

Waves began to crash down on ships, sinking them instantly. Ace grabbed one of Aki's swords, smashing it into the frozen ground, gripping the handle tight to stable them and make sure he didn’t slide into the gorge as he held onto Aki.

"Ace!" she cried as she gripped onto him, but the earthquake was too powerful, the tipping of the ground was too much. Ace's grip on Aki was lost.

"Aki!" he yelled as he reached out for her but she was sliding away.

"Ace-ahhh!" she screamed, her body sliding further and further away from him.

Ace acted fast, letting go of her sword before he began running towards Aki, but the pain in his side and the earthquake was too much. He fell on his stomach, clutching his side that was no longer their yet blood still spilled from it.

"Aki!" he yelled again, forcing himself to ignore the pain in him only to see her still sliding, right into a new gorge created by Blackbeard. "No.." he whispered.

Aki forced herself to glance around, looking for something to grab onto until she saw herself only meters from the gorge. 

Her eyes widen in shock and fear. Knowing she didn't have the time or strength to bring out her own sword, she froze. 

Her entire expression was covered in fear and everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

She felt her feet off the cliff, her whole body slowly following after, she saw Ace trying to reach her, yelling but she couldn't hear him. She couldn’t hear anything, at that moment, she thought she was going to die.

Half her body was now off the cliff, Ace still too far away as her stomach blocked her vision of what was before her, until she saw a sword, only the tip stabbed into the ground, she didn't have another split second to think. She grabbed the blade of the sword with her right hand, it dug into her skin, causing blood to gush out but she forced herself to ignore that pain as now her whole body dangled off the cliff, the only thing keeping her there was her grip on the sharp blade of the sword.

"AKI!" Ace yelled, adrenaline kicking in him as he forced himself up, moving at impossible speed. He instantly grabbed Aki's wrist just as she let go of the sword. "Aki! Hang on!" he yelled as he dug the sword deeper into the ice, giving him something to grip onto.

"Ace!" she cried, fear filled in her voice, but not fear of her dying, fear of losing her child.

Ace began to pull Aki up, but she had put on more weight now that she was pregnant. He only got her halfway up out of the gorge before the pain in his side appeared again. 

He bit his lip, and felt like he didn't have the strength to pull Aki back up as his grip on her wrist began to slip.

“Ace!” Aki cried.

But Ace’s grip was still faltering, until his eyes locked with hers.

Her eyes were filled with fear, they were begging. Begging him to save her, begging him to pull her back up. They held so much emotion, so much that Ace couldn't read it all.

But Ace forced himself to forget his pain. He forced himself to do what Aki was begging for. He ignored the pain in his side, he ignored the blood spitting out of his wound, he ignored how much his grip on the sword hurt, he ignored every single little bit of pain inside him as he held on tighter to Aki's wrist, and in one not so smooth move, her yanked her back up into the air and out of the gorge.

As soon as Aki was in the air, she felt relief wash over her but she knew that her fall onto the ground was going to affect her baby.

She braced herself for the impact but instead, she landed on a warm chest, breaking her fall.

Her eyes widened as she turned over, only to see that Ace had broken her fall.

"Ace." she whispered, her voice was flushed with relief.

But he didn't respond.

"Ace..?" she tried again as she slowly slid off his body, only now seeing the state he was in.

His right side had been incinerated by Akainu's punch. Blood was trickling down his chin, his leg was still burnt from Akainu's first attack, burses covered his chest. 

His eyes were closed and he wasn't answering Aki.

"Ace!?" she cried as she shook him but the shoulders but he still didn't move. 

Her expression was filled with horror and fear as she quickly placed her ear to chest.

....boom... boom boom.

He's alive. She thought as relief flushed her face.

"Ace! Ace get-" but she cut her self off as she cried out in pain once more.

Fucken hell!! Why now!? I need to help-ahhh!

Aki could do nothing. She was in labour and her body had done far more than it could handle in that state. Her hand was bleeding everywhere, her contractions were getting worse but all she could think about was Ace.

He lay there, right next to her, unmoving yet she could still hear his heartbeat. She knew he was still alive. But she didn't know how long Ace was going to last like that. She was afraid. Afraid of losing him.

"Ace.." she whispered/hissed. "Ace, get up... Ace I need you.. I know you're in pain.. but I need you now... Ace you have to get up.. our baby... he's gonna come soon... Ace...we have to go back alive... together...the three of us."

Yet even with Ace unconscious, he heard her. He heard Aki's voice. Her heard all her words, he heard her calling for him.

His eyes fluttered open, pain instantly striking him but he turned his head, seeing Aki. Tears filled her eyes and were rolling down her beautiful face.

"Ace.." she whispered. 

"Aki.." he croaked. He too was in no state to be moving, but right now, he couldn't care about the pain he was in. He knew that she needed him, now more than ever.

He forced himself to sit up, before he lit his injuries on fire. He wanted to burn them so they would stop bleeding, and that's exactly what he did.

It hurt but it wasn't the fire that hurt, it was his insides that he was burning.

It only took him a few seconds before he could stand up, he stumbled a little bit but once he got his balance, he knew what he had to do.

He bent down, quickly picking up Aki bridal style before he began walking.

Aki gripped onto him tight, still trying to bit her lip and stop from screaming.

Yes, Ace knew that he had to walk. He knew that if he moved too much it would make it worse for Aki and the baby. 

But, things only got worse for them. The Pacifista and marines had begun to make their way over the gorge that Whitebeard had created before he died.

"We won't let a single one of you escape!" yelled a marine captain as he shot two pirates. 

"Old man," started one fo the pirates. "I'm sorry! I'm disobeying your orders for the first time! I've decided that this is where I'll die!"

"Me too! I'll go with the Old Man into the afterlife!" yelled another as they once again, began to attack the marines. 

Coby was still on his knees, hands over his ears as tears streamed down his face. He was so scared, so afraid of what he was hearing and everything happening around him. 

"What's wrong with you!?" growled Helmeppo as he stood next to Coby. 

"I don't know!" cried Coby. "But I'm so sad!"

"Sad?" questioned Helmeppo, not understanding Coby. 

"I can hear voices in my head... disappearing, one by one..."

"What? Voices’?" Helmeppo asked, still confused. 

But Coby could only continue to cry as he heard more and more people dying.  

‘Stop the marines right there!’

‘We won't let you! Destroy the pirates!’

He heard the yells, the bullets, the swords clashing, but what scared him most, was the voices disappearing.

‘That's for my friend who died in the war!’

‘Damn pirate! Go to Hell!’

‘Now it's time to make them understand! The rulers of the sea are not pirates, but us!’

"What kind of nonsense are you spouting!?" cried Helmeppo as he tried to calm Coby. "Have you gone crazy? Get a hold of yourself!"

But Coby only saw more and more people dying; he couldn't take it, he ignored Helmeppo and began sprinting off.

But it wasn't just Coby seeing everyone dying, he wasn't the only one. Tashigi could see, she saw someone dying, she tried calling for help but everyone was too focused on killing each other that helping the wounded didn't even cross their minds.

Smoker saw it too. He knew something was wrong and he didn't like it. 

Coby kept running, tears filled his eyes. He was scared, he didn't know what was going on and then he tripped, falling onto a dead marine and only then, did he see the necklace around the man.

It was a locket, and inside was a picture of the man and his family; his wife and two kids.

That only struck Coby harder, tears fell from his eyes and onto the locket. 

 ~

Elsewhere, Blackbeard was laughing as he sent more earthquakes into Marineford. He loved his new power and he believed he could do anything. 

Buggy made his way closer to Law's boat until he glanced back for a second and thank god he did because Kizaru appeared, and shot a light from his finger, only just missing Buggy's face.

"Leave Straw Hat behind." said Kizaru. 

"Hurry and bring them over here!" ordered Law.

"Alright, I'll leave them with you, whoever you are!" Buggy yelled as he threw Jinbe and Luffy onto Law's ship. "Do what you can!"

"Catch them, Jambarl!" said Bepo as they came falling right into Jambarl's arms. "Alright! That's good!" grinned Bepo giving him a double thumbs up. 

"Let's dive!" ordered Law as they began to run into the ship.

"You did well to escape me on Sabaody, Trafalgar Law.." started Kizaru as bright light appeared in his finger. 

"Damn it!" hissed Law as he saw Kizaru.

But before anything more could happen, everyone was stopped once they heard a boy's voice.

"That's enough!" yelled Coby with his arms outstretched either side, of him, standing in-between the Whitebeard pirates and Akainu. 

Kizaru's attack stopped, everyone stopped and Marco stared at the boy in front of him, the boy that looked like he was defending him.

"A marine?" questioned Marco in disbelief.

Akainu looked down at the boy before him, he had pink hair, he wore and marine uniform and tears streamed down his face.

Ace had stopped walking and Aki had even stopped crying out as they all stared at the marine boy who had caught everyone's attention and wasn’t too far away from them.

"Stop already! All this fighting, just end it!" Coby yelled his voice loud enough to reach everyone.

"What's with him?" one of the pirates questioned. 

"We're throwing people's lives away!" yelled Coby, his tears falling down his face like a waterfall. "Even though every single soldier has a family waiting for them to return! Even though we've already killed Whitebeard! We keep chasing pirates who don't want to fight, drawing out a battle that should already be over and abandoning soldiers who could be saved if we treat their wounds now! And still, we're sacrificing even more people! What about the soldiers who will fall after this!? We're making them look like idiots!"

"Huh?" Who are you!?" growled Akainu who didn't even seem to be listening to a word Coby said. "You've wasted several seconds of my time. The Navy has no use for soldiers whoa aren’t righteous!"

And now, Coby stood there in complete fear. He couldn't move. His courage he had was now gone as tears still streamed down his face.

Aki and Ace stared wide eyed at the boy. 

He... he just wants this war to end like the rest of us, Aki thought as she stared at the marine.

However, fear reached Aki's eyes as she saw Akainu bring his fist back.

He's going to attack the boy! She thought as she moved at the most impossible speed. Even with the pain, labour, everything, something in her made her feel the need to save this child.

Ace didn't even realise how fast she moved, one second she was in his arms, and the next she was in front of the marine boy, wrapping her arms around him, coving him from the blow.

Yet before Akainu could hit her, a sword blocked the hit, stopping it from hitting both Aki and Coby.

Gasps were heard and only when Aki didn't feel the pain and heard people’s gasps, she opened her eyes not believing the sight.

There stood her brother, just in front of her, his sword out in front of him, blocking Akainu's attack.

No one said anything but Coby fell limp, he was so shocked, he thought he was going to die.

Aki's eyes widened in complete shock and her jaw dropped. 

"Onii-san!?"

“That marine did well didn’t he, Imōto?” Shanks said.

Aki didn't answer. She hadn't seen her brother since he warned Whitebeard to order Ace back and they had a small skirmish. But now here he is, standing before her, protecting her from being killed.

"He risked his life to create a brief moment of courage," Shanks started. "And Aki you risked your life to protect him. For better or worse, this boy has greatly changed the fate of the world."

Law and his pirates rushed Luffy and Jinbe into their submarine, getting ready to dive but Kizaru was still watching them.

"That's not gonna work." he smirked as he brought up his finger, pointing it at them as it lit up.

Yet before Kizaru could fire, he heard the sound of a gun load next to him, looking left to find a member of Shank's crew.

"Don't do anything, Kizaru." he ordered pointing his gun at him as he sat on the sail of a ship with a cigar in his mouth.

"Oh, my... Ben Beckman.." said Kizaru as he lifted his hands in the air above  him, not wanting to get shot.

"That's... that ship is.." started one of the marines.

"What is one of the Four Emperors of the New World doing here!?" cried A.O.

"It's Red Hair Shanks!" cried the marines in sync.

"Onii-san?" questioned Aki again. "What are you doing here!?"

But Shanks didn't answer straight away as he brought his sword back, sheathing it before walking over to pick up the straw hat sitting on the ice.

"I've come... to end this war!"

_________________

YAY!! SHANKS HAS ARRIVED!!! XD XD XD

Ahhhh you have no idea how long this chapter took me to write!! Seriously!! But I loved writing every minute of it!!

I hope you guys enjoyed it as well!! XD

I think their will be one more chapter? Or two? I don't know haha depends on the ideas that spring into my mind :p 

But until then which will end up being next weekend, can you all please...

Comment

Vote

Fan? xxx

(also if you didn’t know, Imōto means little sister!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 535 34
Y/n and Her little sister Umi has been each others only family since their parents died, after their Landlord kicks them out on Christmas night for t...
353K 9.4K 19
[COMPLETE] The Moby Dick was sailing through the sea towards a mysterious island no one really knew when suddenly a scream was heard in the sky, a ce...
2.8K 155 7
. . ∴━━━✿━━━∴ 【𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑵...
38.4K 1.3K 33
Hello again minna. Sorry for not updating for so long. But here's my next story, and please read and vote on it. I know it's lame and all but, I made...