Welcome to Zootopia! (One Sho...

By talle2014

Zootopia A heaven like city that big dreamers go. Like Judy Hopps! It's also a place where... Well, has the m... More

(1) Another Day another Way
(3) Knock It Down
(4) Claw-strophobic
(5) Carrot
(6) Au Naturel
(7) The "it"
(8) Purple
(9) Midnight Meal
(10) Partners
(11) Nick-Namer
(12) Teeny Weeny
(13) It's Called a Hustle Sweetheart
(14) Key Trustee
(15) Savage for Nothing
(16) Restored
(17) Just Like Me
(18) Inner Primitivity
(19) Bonnie, Stu and a Fox
A/N

(2) Meeting More Than One Bunny

2.6K 48 4
By talle2014

3rd person P.O.V

Judy always knew her parents.

She knew how they would act for instance- when they met her best friend.

Nick Wilde.

She also knew what her father would say.

And what her mother would scold.

And all her little brothers and sisters reactions.

She also knew how Nick would behave.

She knew he would be uncomfortable with every repellant, deodorant, spray, charm, sign and smell her parents would put in the house.

Those items weren't JUST repellents .... They were FOX repellents.

The very thing Nick, her best friend was.

Judy sighed deeply in thought as Nick continued to do what he had been doing for most of the train ride to the bunny burrow- play around on his phone.

She never really knew what he did exactly or why it was so addicting but for the time being, she was glad there was some silence.

The tapping sound had stopped abruptly. "Okay what's up Carrot?" nick asked her.

Judy rubbed her arms. "Oh it's not bad... Just anxious is all- haven't seen my family in months." Nick gave her a side hug.

"I know you're worried because of your parents reactions to me." Judy looked at her friend. "I told ya i could stay back in Zootopia but you were all against it." Nick exclaimed.

"No! That's not it Nick! It's just... This is still very new to them- they work with foxes! It's not much of a difference." Judy pointed out.

Nick shrugged and returned to his phone. "If you're sure Carrots." Judy peered into the small electronic screen, jumping back as Nick pulled it away from her line of sight.

"What do you even do on your phone? Why so secretive?" She asked, grinning. "Whatcha hiding you sly fox?"

"Oh nothing you need to worry about... Just using the good old social media."

"Oh I see..." Judy sighed once more and relaxed in her seat. She stared at her phone which was also on her hand, re reading the texts she had anxiously sent her mother, warning her to remove all anti- fox products from the house.

Her mother had replied of course only to find out that her daughter was bringing one home. It was a relief to Judy that she didn't mind.

After becoming a cop, her parents had become more open to other species, especially their predators. It was more so her mother that was giving people chances than her father however so she hadn't told him about Nick's presence.

"Attention passengers, we will be arriving at bunny burrow train station in ten minutes." Judy's ears perked up at the sound of the female conductor's voice.

Nick glanced up from his phone in time to see Judy getting ready to make an exit.

"So Jude... Tell me a little about your family." Nick said. Judy rose a brow.

"Thought you were on Instagram or what ever you call it."

"Instalamb-" Nick corrected her, "and no, my phone died.... Do you have a power outlet at your parent's place by any chance?"

"Yeah we do but expect they may be in use...We have 150 of em all over the house-"

"150 POWER OUTLETS?!" Nick exclaimed.

"- causes such a big electricity bill-" Judy continued as her friend grasped her shoulders.

"How can you use ALL of them at once?!" He exclaimed.

"My family has a lot of devices... Leading into your first question, my parents will be home along with most likely all my siblings..." Judy finally replied.

"What are their names?" Nick asked.

"Oh to many to list, I don't wanna bore you- I have about 300 siblings in total." Judy smirked as Nick's jaw dropped.

"300 bunnies?! Oh god that's 300 times the emotion..." His comment caused Judy to laugh.

"They are really nice don't worry about it to much." She said as the train slowed down.

"I guess we are here Carrots" Nick exclaimed, looking out the window. Judy hopped up and dragged him outside, happy to finally feel the soft dirt floor under her feet.

The area was pretty empty except for a few tractors and working cars.

"So is this like your home?" Nick asked.

"Not yet silly! We still have to walk a bit before we can see the burrow! Oh I can't wait!" She giggled, bounding off in a direction with Nick running behind.

By the time they reached the neighbourhood and local school house, Nick was panting and out of breath.

"That's where I went to school." Judy pointed out to a small red shabby building. "Lots of the other folk knew me as the try to hard kid." She laughed at the memory.

"Well I'd like to see their faces when you tell them you're a cop." Nick grinned.

"And my partner is a fox!" Judy added.

The two walked a bit more until farmland and crops came into view with a small stall set up in the corner.

"Hey, aren't those night howlers?!" Nick asked in fear, eyeing the purple and blue flowers.

"They sure are! This is where I discovered what they actually were, they help with the farming, just keep away- some family have ended up victim to those before." Judy warned as she bounded by.

"I honestly can't imagine a savage bunny, you guys are just to cute." Judy turned around and gave him a knowing face. "Alright Carrots! Calm down! I won't call ya cute!" Nick said in defence.

Nick followed until they reached a brown door, Judy's Parent's front door to be exact.

It was only then that the fears and nerves that Nick had kept bottled up was released. First impressions were everything, especially when meeting your friends parents.

Judy knocked on the door three times before stepping back a good 10 meters.

Nick followed her movements as the door was swung open and a rainbow of greys and pinks flurried out the door.

To Nick's surprise, there really had been about 300 bunnies or so which took nearly 5 minutes for them to all bound out.

Most of them started to play around the garden while some hugged Judy as her parents managed to walk out.

"JUDY!!!!" Her mother called, hugging her. Nick fidgeted with his tie before Judy broke the hug and went to say hello to her father.

"Ah Jude the dude is finally back from the big city!" Nick snickered at the nick name.

The bunnies had all turned to look at Nick who had realised how much of a mistake that was.

"Oh mom! This is Nick! A police officer and my partner at ZPD!" She grinned, tugging on Nicks arm.

"Oh hello! Judy has told me quite a lot about you! I'm Bonnie, Judy's mom." Nick shook her paw as Judy's father walked over.

Judy could see the uneasiness but said nothing of it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Nick, I'm Stu."

"It's nice to meet you to." Nick smiled.

Judy turned her attention to her siblings who were all fighting around the crops.

"I think the 20th litter got ahold of the cabbages..." Judy said, pointing towards the bunnies.

Her parents ran off to stop the bunnies from eating the cabbages as Nick drew a sigh of relief.

"That went better than expected..." He sighed.

"Yeah I dunno about the cabbages though..." Judy said sighing. "It's only a matter of time before the first litter is gonna get all cranky..."

"First litter? Are you not apart of that "troop"?" Nick asked.

"Nope, I'm in the sixth litter! There are thirty litters that makes up 300 of us bunnies." Judy laughed.

"Foxes never have this many siblings..." Nick exclaimed as a couple of bunnies hopped over.

"Hiya Judy!" One of them said.

"Who is he?" The other called, pointing to Nick.

"Hello Ruby, Evie! That's my friend Nick!" Judy smiled.

"Is it just me to notice or does every member in your family end with the same vowel sound." Nick asked.

Judy thought for a second. "Yeah... I guess we do!" She laughed as Ruby ran around behind Nick.

"Your tail is really fluffy!!!" She called as Evie joined her in clutching it.

"LIKE A PILLOW!" Evie yelled.

"Um thanks?" Nick asked as he tried to shake them off. Judy laughed as she pried their paws off and told them to hop along and play with the others.

"So this is your crazy family." Nick said. Judy folded her arms and smirked.

"Yup! One crazy family." She said, eyeing her parents shove her siblings back in the house.

"Come on! I'm sure lunch is ready!" Judy grinned, dragging her friend inside the burrow.

To Nick's surprise, the burrow was as advanced in technology as the apartments in Zootopia.

"Wow Carrots, such a big place- why did ya wanna move to Zootopia again?" Nick exclaimed.

"I told you Nick, I wanted to be a cop!" She exclaimed.

"I know what you mean Nick." Bonnie had appeared with Stu.

"We tried very hard to keep her here but she just didn't want to hear any of it!"

"Well that's the stubborn bunny for ya." Nick laughed, rubbing Judy's head.

"I'm not stubborn!" Judy protested as Stu laughed.

"Last I remembered, you broke your ankle trying to help someone and not even while in crutches did you stop trying to help others!" Judy rolled her eyes as they all walked into a very large room with rows and rows of tables and chairs.

"Let's find a table to sit at!" Judy said. Nick followed her till she sat at a table near the back of the room.

"The older bunnies like to sit here." She informed him.

"This place is like a school... Seriously." Nick laughed as about 10 bunnies sat around them.

"Yo Judy! Ya back! Ya brought a friend eh?" A bunny asked.

"Yes I did Cody, this is Nick Wilde! My work partner at ZPD!" Judy exclaimed proudly.

"So Wilde, how ya meet Judy here?" A bunny beside Cody asked.

"Oh I was a key witness in uh the 14 missing mammals case?" Nick said, trying his best to not explain he was a former con artist.

"The 14 missing mammal case?! DID YA HERE THAT DAD!? JUDE AND NICK WERE PART OF THE MISSING MAMMALS CASE!" A bunny beside Judy yelled.

Judy nudged her. "No need to yell half way across the room Roxy!" Judy whispered.

"What was the case like?" Cody asked.

"Well it was hard at first because Nick here was against helping me... But I hustled him into helping me and then later offered him a job at the police force!" Judy exclaimed proudly.

"Cool! So Wilde, what did ya do before becoming a cop- the first Fox cop may I add." Roxy asked.

Nick tensed up a little. First impressions would be thrown outta the window if it weren't for Judy saving his tail.

"Oh Nick was selling pawpsicles to people during the rush hour after work- it was a good job but rather hard to keep up with all the hustle in Zootopia." Judy cut in.

"Ah a business fox! Sweet!" Cody cut in.

"Oh yeah, you guys live in Zootopia! What's it like?" Roxy asked.

"Busy, boring-" Judy nudged Nick.

"Well yes it is busy but not boring! I mean, it's a rather unique place for starters, nothing like here! Animals from every habitat comes there and my its full of couch potatoes." Judy said, laughing at Nick's reaction.

"One, I'm not a couch potato and two, the only couch potato I know is Clawhauster - the guy eats what? Fifty donuts a day and stays seated in the same chair!" Nick exclaimed, causing the bunnies around him to laugh.

The lunch by now had been passed around the tables and all the bunnies had begun to eat.

Nick looked around him, bunnies, bunnies and more bunnies beyond his sight of vision.

He never once thought that he would one day have a job at the police department with a bunny as a partner- let alone be friends and get along with that bunny.

He never even thought that one day he would sit in a giant room in bunny burrow surrounded by bunnies.

And Judy never knew that either.

She never expected to become friends with a natural enemy or invite a fox over for lunch- not that kind of lunch either.

But did either of them mind now? No.

And it was as simple as that. It wasn't just a boring stereotype that had to be lived up to.

It was mere proof that any animal, including natural predators and prey, could get along.

Like a sly fox and a dumb bunny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 62 28
Nick Wilde is a carefree, self-sufficient fox living in the suburbs of Zootopia working as a real estate agent. Although he seems to lack nothing, he...
520 3 19
Welcome to Fictionopolis. A place where fictional characters of all franchise can just sit back, relax, and enjoy life to the fullest; it also the bi...
1.7K 46 4
Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde are partners, there's a mayoral election happening in Zootopia, and the only worry the bunny cop has is the way her heart p...
719 24 6
"So, what's your purpose for coming over to Miami?" Jervis asked Judy. "Actually, we have a robbery case. There are some racers involved in this, and...