Wands And Knives Cross

Da prcbthshpr

This story is about the friendship of Hermione and Annabeth and it's from Hermione and Annabeth's POV. Altro

All Because of A Cup of Cappucino
First Chit-Chat
Thoughts About Her
An Unexpected Call
The Journey
Clear-Sighted
A Visit To Olympus
Monster Catastrophe
Mango Ice Cream and MnM's
Making Plans
Moving In
The New Member
A Tragedy
Good News
Camp Half-Blood
Butterbeer and Barbeque
This Is Not The End
Author's Note

Author's Note

1.5K 16 1
Da prcbthshpr

Hi! Janelle here. This is the first fic I wrote. This story is about the friendship of my two most favorite female characters, Hermione and Annabeth.
This story is from both girls' POV. In this story, they are both 18. This story is based on 2016. 2015 was The Battle of Hogwarts and also the year of The Prophecy of Seven.
This story is finished. Hope you guys can leave some comments and vote for me. Hope you like my story!

-Janelle

**CHARACTERS BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND RICK RIORDAN. **
** SOME CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME.**

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.6K 76 12
Dan is sent to Kansas to spend time with his cousin Dorothy for the summer and when he gets there he sees that Dorothy is going to lose her dog Toto...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
564K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...