The New Neighbour (Meanie cou...

By SeokMyWoozi

Kim Mingyu grew up in an area with a couple of kids living in that area but they are older than him by a coup... More

New Neighbours?
Dinner
Meeting Mingyu's Friends
Classmates
Random Girls
Ditching School
Ignoring Him
Date?
Joowon!?
Lies
Forgiveness
Bohyuk's Birthday
Alone and Together
Distractions
"I'm not gay!"
Rumours
Coming Out
Bad Feelings, New Friend
Tears
Sick
Bullied
Only You
Lifeless
Suwoong and Joowon
The Truth
Blades
Happy Again
A/N
Caught
Leaving?
Si I am alive
Side by Side
Time To Go
Reunited

Hide and Seek

5.9K 233 132
By SeokMyWoozi

Mingyu didn't know how to start a conversation with Wonwoo. He probably offended him with what he said earlier so he didn't really want to talk to him but it would be awkward if he didn't.

"So what school are you going to?" Mingyu asked. He remembered Mija saying Bohyuk was going to her school then she asked if Wonwoo was going to his.

"School of Performing Arts Seoul." Wonwoo said. That was where Mingyu went and he felt a wave of happiness go through him.

"I go there too! At least you know some people that go there, all of the boys here go there. You can stay with us until you find your own friends or you don't have to make any friends and stay with us." Mingyu said while showing a toothy smile.

Wonwoo looked and Mingyu and nodded his head a bit with the slightest smile. Mingyu was happy he could make him smile a bit.

"Oppaa~ can we play hide and seek?" Mija asked.

"Mija go ask Seungcheol or even Vernon since it's his house. I can't let you run around without them not letting you." Mingyu said and Mija ran to Vernon and asked if they could play hide and seek. Vernon agreed and got everyone to play.

"Alright guys," Seungcheol said before he started telling them the rules. "No going outside, no hitting or any kind of violence, no selling people out or giving away spots and no peeking while you're counting. I'll count first since I'm the oldest." 

Everyone ran around the house looking for spots to hide. Mingyu saw Jihoon hide under the couch, his lucky his small enough to fit. He walked into the kitchen and saw a visible Seungkwan under a table.

"Uhh Seungkwan, I don't think that's a good hiding spot." Mingyu told him.

"I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to get me out of this spot so you can take it. Not gonna happen." Mingyu had a smile on his face because of Seungkwan's stupidity.

He walked upstairs desperately in search of a hiding spot. Playing games with these boys is no joke, they take it seriously. Maybe too serious. Mingyu entered a bedroom. It had a bed, a walk in closet and a bathroom but it didn't look like someone slept in there so he guessed it was a guest bedroom. Mingyu walked into the closet and shut the door behind him.

"...47, 48, 49, 50! READY OR NOT HERE I COME." Mingyu heard Seungcheol say. There were a lot of boxes in the closet and Mingyu was going to go behind some of them until someone pulled him behind another pile.

When Mingyu looked up he saw it was Wonwoo. He opened his mouth to say something but Wonwoo put his finger to his lips signalling to be quiet. It wasn't very bright in the closet, the only light coming from the bottom of the closet door, and Mingyu couldn't quite make out Wonwoo's face.

The door opened and they tried to hide themselves a bit more making sure Seungcheol, if it was Seungcheol, couldn't see them. The door closed and Wonwoo exhaled the air he was holding in. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and didn't realise he was staring at him for a bit, then Wonwoo looked at him. Their eyes locked and Mingyu could feel his heart beat faster while Wonwoo felt a sudden nervousness in his stomach. 

Mingyu was confused on why his heart was beating so fast, he thought it was the exhilaration of the game and he convinced himself that it was because of the game, and not because of Wonwoo. Definitely not because of him, he was straight so it can't be from him. 

He started to doubt himself when Wonwoo started moving closer to his face and Mingyu moved closer to his. They were inches apart until Seungcheol yelled out "Found you!!" While hitting the boxes so they tumbled over.

Mingyu and Wonwoo fell back due to the sudden shock. Both of their hearts were racing and they were breathing deeply like they saw a ghost.

"When did you get here?" Mingyu asked Seungcheol.

"Well I opened the door and decided to close it while I was in here and I heard someone exhale so I just stayed in here waiting to scare you. Honestly I only thought there was one person in here."

"Is anyone else out?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yeah, Seungkwan, Vernon, Chan, Jeonghan, Seokmin and Jun. Jihoon, Josh, Hoshi and The8 always find the most difficult spots and I can never find them." Seungcheol complains then leaves.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and Wonwoo gave him a wide smile and walked out of the closet to go downstairs. That was the biggest smile Mingyu ever saw Wonwoo give him, he wasn't sure why he gave him that smile but he liked it, Mingyu completely forgot about what happened in the closet and went downstairs waiting for Seungcheol to find the rest.

They played a few more games of Hide and Seek until everyone decided to go back to their houses. It was silent when Mingyu and Wonwoo were walking together but you could hear Mija and Bohyuk talking about the most random things. From time to time Mingyu and Wonwoo would laugh a little about what they started to talk about. Soon they got to Wonwoo and Bohyuk's house and Mingyu and Mija said goodbye to them and went to there own house.

"Oppa, is Wonwoo Oppa going to your school?" Mija asked Mingyu.

"Ne Mija, he is." Mingyu replied and Mija ran upstairs happily to her room.

"Did you say Wonwoo is going to your school?" Mingyu's Umma said.

"Ne Umma he's going to my school."

"Oh that's great! You can walk with him to and from school and it'll be easier if you get assignments that you have to do in pairs so you can go with him instead of Seokmin." Mingyu's Umma said.

"I guess it will be easier since Seokmin lives 20 minutes away, but Wonwoo might not want to do assignments with me. I'll let him choose who he would want to go with." Mingyu said and went to his room. 

He thought about today's events and everything that happen. Especially what happened in the closet. He couldn't help but smile as he recalled those events and couldn't wait to walk with him to school tomorrow and spend the whole day with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the horny Shiteuu Grace,

You are so welcome. Don't get too excited though, contain yourself and your juices...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1K 25
Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students dates the nerd of the school, Jeon Wonwoo...
544K 30.7K 24
jeon wonwoo is very awkward, very emo and very gay. kim mingyu is very tall, very attractive and very out of wonwoo's league. honestly it would be a...
54K 2.6K 11
wonwoo is a huge ass flirt and mingyu forgets how to be smooth. ♫ 아낀다 - Seventeen alt title: i adore you (enough to get dizzy) ✓ 190302 | #2 of boy...
256K 13.6K 54
Jeon Wonwoo suffered from social anxiety. ©gyusuke 2019 | completed