Running Into the Badboy

By MariannaTiell

"So the little nerds got an attitude," says the schools bad boy Luke Parker. "I dont have time for this right... More

Running Into the Badboy
My first Run-in With the Badboy (1)
That Shouldn't Be too Hard Right? (2)
A date? How About No (3)
Make-out in Front of My Locker? (4)
I Can Only Hope (5)
Can This Get Any Worse? (6)
Babygirl? Um no. (7)
Lessons for the Badboy? (8)
His Shirt (10)
Mystery Savior? (11)
I Don't Care. (12)
Nothing A Little Vodka Won't Fix. (13)
Kiss Me, I Dare You (14)
Kisses With the Badboy? (15)
Master Plan? (16)
What Just Happened? (17)
Linc? (18)
Jealous Much? (19)
Date Gone Wrong?! (20)
I Promise (21)
They're So Cute (22)
Friend Zoned? (23)
Um Hi? (24)
not an update
Nothing Important... (25)
None of Your Damn Business! (26)
What The Actual Hell: Pt. 1 (27)

Please Don't Hurt Me (9)

15.8K 416 61
By MariannaTiell

"See ya later babygirl," Luke said as he was walking out the door.

"Bye, see ya later," I replied as I closed the door. Thank god today is almost over, I think that today has been the most eventful day that I've had in a long time. Except for the day my mom died.

I went back to the dining room to grab my book bag to finish the homework that was assigned yesterday that I didn't bother doing. It isn't that hard, only 5 questions about the pyramids. I'll be done in 10-15 minutes.

After I finished I went into the kitchen to grab my phone so I could text Abby about tomorrow.

'Hey Abs' I texted.

'Hey girl, how was your day with a certain badboy??' She questioned.

'Eh nothing major really happened,' she doesn't need to know about everything that happened today. If she did I would never hear the end of it.

'That cannot be true! It's Luke Parker for God's sake!' Great just another thing that she isn't going to let go.

'I'm sorry but nothing really major happened!' Good lord is she ever going to let this go?

At this point she decided to call me...

"I so don't believe you!" she screamed.

"Why not?" I had to try and make my story believable.

"Because it's Luke Parker we are talking about! If he's involved something interesting happened no matter where he is!" crap.

"Well I don't know what to tell you, nothing happened. I'm also involved and I want absolutely nothing to do with him," I told her. Hopefully she bought it.

"My mom is calling me, we are going out to eat tonight with my grandparents, but this conversation isn't over missy!" she told me.

"Alright, I have to start making dinner anyway. I'll see you tomorrow," I replied smiling.

"See you soon bye,"

"Bye," and we both hung up.

I went to my room to get my laptop so I could look up a recipe for spaghetti because that's one of my dads most favorite meals. I really don't want anything bad to happen tonight so I'm thinking that if i make one of his favorite meals and have none of it homemade then it will be harder for him to get upset with me.

My dad for some reason hates when I make things homemade, I really didn't think that I was that bad of a cook but I guess I am. 

I haven't made anything homemade in 6 months in fear of my dad finding out and hurting me.

After I found a decent recipe I printed it off and got all of the ingredients necessary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I finished making my spaghetti around 6, I turned the radio on to my favorite channel; Kiss FM. I was about half way through finishing my plate when the door slammed open, dad must be home. 

"What smells like dog poop in here?" yep that's him.

"I just finished making spaghetti do you want any?" I tried to stay as calm as I could so that he wouldn't get upset with me.

That's the thing about my dad, I never really know when I'm going to upset him and i usually don't know why I upset him in the first place. My dad; He's about 6'1, light complexion, emerald green eyes with dark brown hair. He has a slight stubble forming along his chin but it's not like he cares enough to shave it off.

I don't get much of my looks from my dad except for my dark brown hair and my green eyes. The rest of my looks I get from my mom, darker complexion but not too dark. My mom had some Hispanic culture so I assume that i get my darker complexion from them. I've never been asked if i'm a different race though.

I'm very okay with not inheriting much of my dads looks because even though i love him, I really don't want to look at myself and think of my dad when I see myself. It's hard enough when I look at myself and see my dad's eyes.

"Why would I want to eat something that smells like a dog pooped?" He snickered. By now I could tell that he was trying to get a reaction out of me, but i'm not gonna let that happen.

"It doesn't taste that bad, I got everything from the store so I didn't hand make it," I told him.

Last time I tried to make something homemade for him he got mad and threw the hot bowl of soup at me and I got second degree burns on one side of my face along with half of my left arm.

"Bull crap Emily!" my dad screamed.

"Everything you do and make is bad!" I didn't think he could scream louder but sure enough he did.

"Everything I do is not bad Dad! Have you seen my grades?! Straight A's!" I screamed back. Screaming back at him probably wasn't the smartest thing to do but right now I was too upset to care.

"All you are good at is school! You are a good for nothing freak that hopes that a school like Harvard will except! Why would they want a freak like you?!" He screamed again.

That really hurt but I wasn't going to show it. I really didn't think anything he could say would hurt me more then what he just said but I was surely mistaken.

"And worst of all..." no. He wouldn't say that, he surely knows that it isn't my fault...

"What kind of daughter would kill their own mother?!" he did.

I couldn't respond, I couldn't move. I was frozen in my spot. My eyes started to blur with my tears so I couldn't really see or process what my dad was going to do next. He grabbed an empty vodka bottle and smashed it on the top of my head. 

Something started to drip down the side of my face, which i'm assuming is blood. But I was in too much pain to really care.

All I could really hear was the faint sound of my dad laughing, but I soon felt little shards of glass being thrown at my limp body. By now I knew for sure that I was bleeding, and a good amount at that.

"This is what a nothing should feel like," my dad spat in my face. I couldn't really see him because of the tears in my eyes.

I tried to speak or say something but I couldn't. It was as if my whole body was in a state of oblivion and I couldn't get out no matter how hard I tried.

I couldn't hear anything except the sound of bottles crashing against a wall. Dad must be in the basement but I didn't care where he was, I want to get out of here. No, I need to get out of here and I need to get out of here fast before he comes back upstairs again.

I slid over to the counter where my phone was laying and used a chair to try and help my get on my feet. It was no use, I just kept falling so I got on my knees and crawled my way to the door.

Once I got outside I immediately started to shiver, but I had to get as far away from that house as I physically could.

About half way down the street I was strong enough to get back on my feet and I started to run.

I bumped into a pretty hard chest but before I hit the concrete sidewalk the mystery man caught me.

"What happened babygirl?" the mystery man asked. That voice, who's voice is that? I couldn't quite put my finger on it. And that smell, I knew that smell.

I started to get really sleepy and it was becoming harder to keep my eyelids from closing.

"No babygirl, please you gotta stay with me," the mystery man pleaded. Who is this man?

I really tried and really wanted to stay awake but it was starting to become harder and harder with every passing second.

"Please don't hurt me," was all I could really get to come out of my mouth.

"Oh babygirl...why would I hurt you?" Not much of that sentence really processed in my mind because i slowly but surely started to drift off into a painless oblivion. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.// Hey guys! This chapter was a bit longer but once i started i really couldn't stop. I really hope yall are liking my book so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 487 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
329K 9.9K 53
I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but couldn't help but sigh as Matt nipped my earl...
2.5M 84.4K 37
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
433K 11.2K 46
Cliche. I know I know. Bad boy meets the nerd. But hey this story may just be not cliche enough yet still cliche to meet your likings. Meet Lennon. O...