That One Text

By HipstuhhLouis

Anna Shay is a normal 18 year old girl who lives in London. She shares a small flat with her best-friend Elka... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Note
EXCITING NEWS
THE GOAL WAS MET
Hello!

Chapter 16

169K 2.6K 292
By HipstuhhLouis

Oh my god Zayn and Perrie are engaged! Congrats to them.

Anna's POV

"Zayn where are we going?" I whined.

We were driving to who knows where. Why can't this date be over? He's been ignoring my questions for the 5 minutes we've been in this car. I'm wearing a red dress with red Vans. I can't walk in heels. I'll look really stupid. Zayn was wearing a plain shirt with jeans. As you could tell we both didn't really care about our appearances.

"Zayn can you answer my damn questions?" I said.

"We are going to a restaurant that is an hour away from here. Steve told me to take you there so we're going. Now shut up" He said not looking away from the road.

I frowned. He is still so mean. What a dick! I looked down at my phone and I saw that Florentina had texted me. Oh yea she's the girl I met at the gym. She's freak out when I tell her I'm actually roomies with One Direction.

From: Florentina

Hey, what's up? I haven't talked to you in a while.

I smiled at her text.

To: Florentina

Oh nothing much. Just living with One Direction and you?

She immediately replied.

From: Florentina

What? No way! How could this even happen? I thought you didn't like them :/

I laughed at what she sent me. I remember when i couldn't stand them but now it's just so casual. They are my best-friends except for *cough *cough Zayn *cough *cough.

"Who are you texting?" his voice was stern.

This time it was my turn to ignore him. I huffed and lifted up my chin.

"Steve wants our relationship to be public so you are gonna have to lie to your friends. You can't tell them what's really going on" He said.

"What? Why not?" I questioned.

"Because Steve wants it that way" He said.

"Fine" I huffed.

To: Florentina

Yeah I don't like their music but they are really great lads. I'm actually going on a date with one of them :)

From: Florentina

No way! Let me guess, Harry?

Harry? Why Harry? Haha I laughed at the thought. Me and Harry? That cheeky bastard. I need to start hanging out with him more.

To: Florentina

No it's Zayn :) He's a really sweet guy.

Man was it hard to write that sentence down. Zayn sweet? Oh please. Nothing but an arse. To think he was Elka's favorite....Elka. I can't believe I forgot about her. I need to call her as soon as we're done with this date. I need to make up with her. I just hope that she doesn't freak since I'm 'dating' Zayn.

From: Florentina

That's great Anna. well I gtg ttyl x.

I didn't even bother to text back because Zayn interrupted me.

"We're here" He said.

I looked at the window and the car stopped. We were already parked. I sighed heavily. This date is gonna be fun -_-.

He got out of the car and walked around it. He opened the door for me and I got out. I gasped at his sudden action. He pulled my close to him as I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Make this believable. I bet I'm a better actor" He whispered.

I smiled at his untrue statement.

"Is that a challenge?" I whispered back.

"I guess it is" He pulled away and a smirk was on his face.

"Alright Malik" I smirked as well.

He held is hand out and I took it. I'm a much better actor than Zayn.

We walked into the nice  restaurant. It wasn't to fancy or trashy. It was nice. They seated us at a a booth and I sat on one side of the booth while he sat at the other.

We ordered our food and we talked about anything and everything. He even told me about his life before One Direction which I learned wasn't too long ago.

~~~

The  'date' wasn't as bad as I imagined. It was like he was a whole different Zayn. There were some paps here and there in the restaurant trying to sneak pics. It's funny because they try to not be noticeable but it's kinda impossible. They are like nerdy guys with a big cameras. 

We walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. Let me just say that Zayn is a really good actor...but not better than me.

Zayn stopped in his tracks and reached into his pocket.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him.

He held up his phone in front of my face and I had to lean back to be able to read the text.

From: Steve

There are paps every where and it's the perfect moment. Kiss. It's an order. Not a peck on the lips.

My eyes widened. No way is Steve making us do this. No possible way.

"Zayn, no way, no way" I said calmly so the paps don't get suspicious.

"Well I guess I win. I'm the better actor" He smirked.

"Hell no" I shook my head.

He grabbed by my waist and my hands laid on his chest. I looked up and my eyes met with his. He mouthed "I'm better" and he fluttered his eyes close and I did the same. Our lips connected and are lips moved in sync.

During the kiss I couldn't help but wonder if he is acting on or not. Is this real?....Nahhh he's just a really great actor.

Then it hit me. I never talked to James. I'm such an idiot. I pulled away and I tried to take away the look of worry on my face. He frowned a little. I'm so stupid. How could I be so stupid?!

"Let's go" I said as I took hold of his hand and made my way to the car.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys you should really check out this book called "Hard to Get" by elkanala19. You might have to look through her works because for some reason it won't show up when you just type her user. Btw She's Elka in my book but I promise she's not a bitch in real life lol. Just in the book.

~~CONTEST INFO~~

Okay so I got more than 100 comments that said "#ThatOneText" So that shows me that you guys do want me to have a contest to be in the book. Notice I never said anything about being the girlfriends of one of the boys. This contest is to be A character in the book. It's not to be any of their girlfriends. Sorry.

To enter the contest you must tell me why you enjoy reading my book and why you want to be in it by private messaging me. I will NOT count any entrees in the comments. I want you to Private message me only. Then include how you want your character to look like if you win. (You can just describe your appearance if you want the character to be based on you).  Good luck to anyone who is entering the contest. I look forward to reading the entrees.

I will anounce the winner in my next update.

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ME

p.s Thank you so much guys. I reached over 100k reads on this book. I never thought I could get this far. Just thank-you so much. I told my friend that if I reached 100k I would do 100 cartwheels. Ahh! I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 1 13
When I was younger, I adored singing for my mother and stepdad, and nothing could bring me down. I saw my dad from time to time, but after the 'gift'...
5.3K 302 59
Taylor is your normal seventeen year old girl. Except for the fact that her two younger sisters are both famous and that she is training to be an Oly...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
7K 78 26
Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity that changed...