Victim (boyxboy)

By SneezingTurtle

{{completed}} ((Possibly my favorite book so far!)) By definition, a sociopath has the following behaviors: s... More

Victim (boyxboy)
[2] Party.
[3] Hi.
[4] Vodka.
[5] Interview.
[6] Books and Cigarettes.
[7] Climbing trees.
[8] To have it bad.
[9] Date.
[10] Man-date.
[11] Fantastic.
[12] Cursed brownies.
[13] Mojo Jojo.
[14] Reflection.
[15] Control-freak.
[17] Moon to his Sun.
[18] Victim ~end~
Little known facts about Victim (hilarious twists)

[16] Halfway through.

21.9K 1K 553
By SneezingTurtle

     Next day after classes, Tate, Vivien and Violet were sitting at a table outside, just talking about existential matters such as subliminal messages, interesting conversation really, but then someone had to ruin it. 

     "So!" Day began, slumping down next to Viv on the large wooden bench. "Did you fuck him into unconsciousness?" 

     Vivien sighed and spun the straw in his glass of lemonade, head tilted as he considered the man's question. Yes, he did fuck the man into unconsciousness, only it wasn't Judeikas that fainted... Not that Vivien was ever going to admit that. 

     But hell, who could blame him after five sleepless nights and a round of mindblowing sex? 

     "Does he, like, moan in French?" Tate joined curiously, his neurons instantly lessening in Day's presence. 

     Vivien, stupidly enough, took the time to imagine Judeikas screaming foreign profanities underneath him, and his eyes widened as he felt his lower region twitch. 

     "Oh, oui! Merde, Vivién, plus rapide! Plus rapide!" Day helped in Vivien's mental images, despite his accent being overdid and his guttural 'r' sounding like he was about to spit. 

     Viv gritted his teeth and sipped from his lemonade, glaring at the table. 

     At one point, Day slammed his palm against the downside of the table, causing Vivien's glass of lemonade to shake and almost fall, and Tate to jump in his place. "The fuck was that?" the blond exclaimed. 

     "Just Vivien's boner hitting the table." the redhead replied, at which the two buddies started laughing, while Violet just looked away awkwardly and Viv rolled his eyes. 

     Suddenly, though, the blond stopped laughing to look at Day wickedly and Violet started fumbling with her soda. Vivien didn't understand their gestures until he looked back to see Judeikas approaching with a determinant glare aimed Day's way. 

     Upon reaching the still laughing, clueless redhead, Jude pressed his hands against the man's shoulders and gripped, putting an instant stop to the laughter. 

     "Dayson dearest, interested in our sex life, yes?" he dared while the grip of his hands alternated between gentle and rough as he massaged his shoulders and upper arms. Day paled and blushed at the same time as the hands reached his chest and lowered to his abs before raising back to his collarbone. 

     "Cat ate your tongue? And speaking of cats, you know curiosity kills them?" Judeikas spoke in his ear, expression as calm and collected as ever, but his voice like a whispering orgy. 

     "Viv- tell your man to stop molesting me." Day whimpered, frantically grabbing at the arms sliding around his torso like hungry snakes. 

     "Nah, it's kind of amusing actually." Vivien shrugged, grinning at seeing the redhead finally being put in place. 

     Judeikas bit his ear and pulled back for good, as quickly as he approached, and then walked to the other side of Vivien and kissed his temple. Day patted his yellow shirt back in place and cleared his throat, wiping at his ear, before snatching Vivien's lemonade, taking out the straw and chugging it. 

     Vivien laughed at that and took the hand Judeikas offered, standing up with him. "We're going to go for a walk if that's fine with you guys." he said, but Tate was busy laughing, Day was coughing the drink he choked on and Violet just played with her wig. 

     With a shrug he walked away, hand in hand with his Jude, the contact finally allowing him obliviousness towards the looks they received. 

     "Hey, Judeikas..." he trailed off as he caught sight of Christopher looking at them with a betrayed expression. He was standing with Dominick and his two robotic comrades, all of them playing chess in pairs. 

     Jude hummed questioningly as they walked up the stairs of a gazebo. As they reached by the railing, Viv darted a look Violet's way, who in turn averted her gaze at being caught staring. "Why did you do those things to Violet and Christopher?" 

     The man in question sighed and leaned against the railing, playing with Viv's fingers. "Must we speak of this here from all places and now from all times?" 

     Vivien shrugged. "If I delay it, you'll just continue avoiding it." 

     The black-haired man sighed, reaching a hand to his back pocket for what Viv guessed to be a cigarette, so he placed a hand on his just as it reached his butt. Jude looked at him tiredly. "The Violet situation has to do with my mother, can you not..." 

     Vivien 'oh'-ed guiltily and let the man light the cigarette, thinking about backing off the subject. But then again, there was a chance that the man had a legit reason for his actions, and Vivien desperately looked for those. 

     "See, the link between her and my mother is, they both suffered of loos of hair." Jude began hesitantly. "Only, Violet suffers of Alopecia and my mom suffered of cancer." deadpanned the man. "I just didn't find it fair that mother died instead of Violet, as mean and egoistical as that sounds, so I just got my anger out on her." 

     Vivien gulped and gripped his hand tighter, offering an apologetic look. Judeikas shrugged it off and continued. "About Chris, well, that was out of jealousy. His entire life, he's had Christina there for him, never lonely, friendless or loveless. She took all roles at once." 

     "Me? I am an only child, I didn't wish friends and I couldn't feel love. He had it coming." 

     Viv sighed and went for a hug, but Jude gently stopped him. "I wish no pity, Vivién." 

     The man nodded understandingly and looked Chris's way as he rocked back and forth on his heels. "I think you should... maybe explain that to him. I understand you wouldn't wish to speak of your mother to Violet, but you could at least justify yourself to Christopher. I mean, he really suffers, you know..." 

     "You want me to go and apologize to the man that claimed you under my watch?" Judeikas asked incredulously, at which Vivi could only bite his lip. "Vivién, I though you accepted me as the person I am and was. Now you want me to become a friendship fairy scattering sparkles of apologies around the yard?" 

     "No, though the concept is appealing. I just... Before we had this bond, I admit to have been intrigued in your sociopathic side, but now that we're something I can only wish what's best for you! And I think you could use some friends, or at least lessen the number of people hating you." 

     Judeikas scowled at him and offered a last smoky puff before placing the cigarette between his lips and sitting up on the railing. He then swung around and jumped down from the gazebo. 

     Vivien watched him dumbfounded, but as he noticed what he was heading towards, he smiled.

<><><><><><><><><>

     Jude hissed as Viv pressed the alcohol soaked cotton on his lip with a guilty grin. He then gently tapped it, giggling silently at the faces pulled by the injured man. 

     "Why don't you just kiss it better." the black-haired complained, leaning in to peck the man straddling him. Vivien pulled away after the smooch, nose scrunched up at the taste of rubbing alcohol. "I've been thinking, I should make a hobby out of getting punched in the face. I seem to be good at it." 

     Vivien laughed at that and planted kisses up his neck and to his jaw, eventually reaching the fading bruise he'd left himself the other day. "Hey, at least he shook your hand afterwards. And sorry to announce, but you kind of deserved those." 

     "Well, if I was to receive everything I deserve, I'd be in the morgue by now, yes?" Judeikas remarked. 

     "I don't think your body would be intact enough to get there." teased Viv, running a gentle finger on his cheek just as the door of his room opened, Day entering happily, holding something that looked like a calendar. 

     The redhead slumped down on the bed for a few seconds, enough to poke at Judeikas's busted lip with a wicked laugh, at which the man winced. He then stood up and walked to the wall next to Vivien's bed, taking off a decorative painting and replacing it with the calendar he was holding. 

     Viv looked at Day curiously as he rummaged in his backpack, eventually finding a pen, and made his way to the wall to cross an 'X' on one of the squares. 

     "What is the meaning of this, Day?" 

     The redhead turned around with a daring look. 

     "It's the middle of summer." he deadpanned, and then made his way to the fridge while Vivien just froze and stared at the calendar incredulously, Judeikas reflecting his gesture. "Now, you could have sex all day all night until it ends, or you could actually build some fridging memories." Day continued, taking a few cans from the fridge and placing them on top of it. 

     Viv slowly moved his gaze to his roommate, but before he got the chance to respond, Judeikas embraced him tightly and slumped down on the mattress, spooning him affectionately. Vivien sunk in his embrace. 

     The redhead made his way to the bed and leaned down on his stomach to look Viv in the eyes. "Me and others will be at the back of this building, partying. Get yo sorry romantic asses there so you have something to look back to when summer ends."

<><><><><><><><><>

     There were people everywhere, just celebrating the middle of the summer. Most of them were sitting on the concrete and leaning against the back wall of the dorms building, drinking their beers and laughing, some were skateboarding or running around and others were just making out wherever they got. 

     Vivien and Judeikas, unbelievably enough, were in the second category. 

     "Ready?" Viv yelled above the voices, at which Jude nodded hesitantly from afar. 

     They both shoved their skateboards forwards, Jude slightly wobbling on his, and approached each other quickly. 

     As they got at touching distance, Vivien jumped from his skateboard and into Judeikas's arms, the plan initially being for the man to hold him and keep rolling, but he instead lost his balance and they failed miserably. They landed in the grass near the concrete floor, rolling a couple of times. That caused Jude's brown wife beater to obtain a green shade, much like his black jeans. A few blades of grass decorated the darkness of his hair, but Vivien thought they went just well with his eyes. 

     Viv's clothes were just as dirty, even more so, considering his bad choice of a white t-shirt and dark grey jeans, which were by then ripped from an earlier attempt at skateboarding. He had the excuse of being surrounded by darkness, considering it was night time and they were at the back of a building, out of the moonlight's reach. 

     They soon found themselves in the third category as Vivien leaned down to kiss the dark-haired hungrily, not minding all the people around since they were busy laughing and hanging out. His hips involuntarily moved against the man he was straddling as he licked the blood starting to escape the lip injured by Chris, who was currently arguing with Day about the existence of aliens. 

     The couple pulled apart to breathe, and Viv took the opportunity to speak. "Are you having a good time?" 

     Judeikas grinned, looking up at the sky, whose stars reflected in his sparkly eyes. "If it wasn't for the beer you forced down my throat, I wouldn't." he laughed, at which Vivien grinned and was about to lean down for another smooch before a female shriek interrupted. 

     "The principal!" 

     Everyone looked towards the corner of the building, which a group of girls were rounding to announce everyone about the man's approach. Just as people got to shut up and pull on their poker faces, Andrew showed up with a tired expression. Understandable considering it was about 2am. 

     After scratching his long curls and lowering his round glasses to look around, he sighed. "I'm just honestly curious, where do you manage to get the booze from?" asked the man helplessly, since he had most likely attempted to cut access to such things. 

     Day stood straight up from the back entrance stairs and stumbled in his place a bit before Chris tugged him back in balance. "If anyone dares point a finer at me, Imma cut 'em off and feed them to the alienz I'll soon invoke!" 

     Christopher let out a growl. "I told you Dayson, this galaxy has no conditions for-" 

     "Shushshushshushshush" the redhead interrupted, leaning against him and covering his mouth with a finger. 

     Andrew sighed amused and shook his head. "I guess I could let you be this one night, considering we're halfway through the vacation..." he said, at which Vivien's heart twitched. "But what happens here stays here." 

     Everyone cheered and continued their thing, while Viv stood and helped Judeikas up. "I need another beer." he clarified, at which Jude agreed instantly. 

--------- 

     Vivien threw the peanut up in the air, moving his head underneath it and attempting to catch it, but it landed on his nose instead. Tate snorted from beside him, taking a peanut on his own and trying as well. The snack fell before he even threw it, so he was left gazing upwards confused as he began questioning gravity. 

     Viv laughed and leaned backwards against the railing, looking around at the people that had earlier moved to the pool. Day was, as usually, trying to push people inside but failing miserably. His current victim was Dominick, who stood like a statue while the redhead pulled at his arm, his feet sliding frantically as he attempted to move. 

     Judeikas was talking with Christopher not far away, the two of them most probably planning world domination together judging by their smirks. 

     Day eventually gave up on the rich orange haired man and made his way to Viv and Tate, catching his breath and balance. "Help me push that dude in the water..." he whined. "I wanna wash that smirk off his face!" 

     Vivien shook his head, successfully throwing a peanut in his mouth. "He didn't drink much, it's a helpless case." 

     His roommate pouted, looking around for another target before grinning mischievously. "How about Judicocolino!" 

     Tate grinned and Viv laughed at the idea, watching as the two friends stumbled towards the clueless man, whose back was turned as he spoke to Chris animatedly. Tate simply pinned his arms to his back and Christopher watched confused as the blond then dragged Jude towards the pool, Day skipping on their trail. 

     Vivien approached as the redhead struggled to hold his long legs, and then announced. "At go! One, two, three..." 

     Before he got to finish, though, Judeikas simply raised his right leg and used his left one to push him sideways into the water. He then got out of Tate's grip and all it took was a shove for the drunken blond to get himself in the pool. 

     Vivien laughed brightly at that and went towards Judeikas with opened arms for a victory kiss, but the man seemed to have had another plan as he simply stepped sideways and pushed Viv over the edge. 

     Okay, that was not funny. 

     The water embraced the man like a slap of soberness. In the face. With a brick of ice. He vaguely remembered having money on him, but he had most probably spent them when paying Day for his stripping, a few hours ago. 

     He turned around in the water and watched the wavy figure at the surface, crouching over the edge to make sure he was okay. Crossing his arms, he waited for his hero pop in as he went deeper and deeper down the pool. 

     It didn't take long for Judeikas to jump into the water gloriously, the worried expression on his face turning into a scowl as he noticed Vivien grinning toothily. He then waved his arms once in order to reach him and hugged him, the darkness of his hair surrounding his head like a black aura while Vivien's 'blownange' strands took the shape of a lion mane. 

     Judeikas leaned in for a short peck, Vivien happily returning the gesture after they parted, and then they surfaced, oblivious to the party around them as they stared into each other's eyes. Well, Vivien's stared into the general direction of Jude's eyes, seeing as his black hair completely hid them. 

     They then kissed all the way to the edge of the pool, where Judeikas turned around and pinned Viv against the edge. Vivien in turn leaned down to bite Jude's necklace, the one with the metal circle, and then got up to bring their lips together, their tongues toying with the metal back and forth. 

     The rays of the sun were just about to tangle with the sky, their fiery orange dominating the glistening water of the pool and everything around, offering a warm, heavenly image to the surroundings despite the biting coldness of morning. 

     It was beautiful and magical even, but to Vivien it only meant yet another day of vacation gone. 

     Another day of Judeikas gone. 

-------- 

     Vivien looked at the bed across the room, on which Day was sprawled on top of Dominick, as if the rich man was one with the mattress. Day's soaked clothes were wetting the guy underneath him, but he didn't seem to mind as he slept away, his hand tangled in the red strands getting in his face. 

     Viv didn't even want to know why or how that happened. 

     He turned around in Judeikas's arms, both of them having took the time to undress to their boxers- unlike Day- and noticed with a smile that the man was already looking at him through tired, green eyes. 

     Vivien tugged the blanket further up as to cover Jude's shoulder and then got closer to him, fumbling with his two necklaces. 

     "Judeikas, what's the meaning of those two?" he asked softly, wanting to look up at him but Jude then placed his head on top of his, burying Viv's face in his neck, at which Viv only snuggled closer. 

     "You'll find out soon..." he replied, his throat vibrating against Vivien's lips and nose. 

     After a few moments of silence, the shorter man spoke again. 

     "Judeikas, you know it's the middle of Summer vacation..." he trailed off. 

     "So I've heard." replied the man jokingly. 

     "Well, what are we going to do?" 

     Jude hugged him tighter, and brought the blanket above both their heads, creating a little world for them and them only. He then looked the man in the eyes and pecked him gently, his breath tickling Vivien's skin. "We wait until next Summer so that you have enough time to sort things out before transferring to the University where I live, and then we move in together." he shrugged. 

     Vivien blinked. "You mean that?" 

     Judeikas stole a kiss and smiled. "Yes. Why not?" 

     Viv, embarrassingly enough, had thought about that idea ever since they shared their first kiss. The only things he had to do was ask his parents for support and help, which were already guaranteed, and learn the subjects that would be taught in the other University before transferring. The only question in the way was if Judeikas wished to be serious about what they had, but that had been quickly answered. 

     "So I'll only get to see you next year after Summer ends?" 

     Jude sighed and closed his eyes. "Let's not think about that just yet..." 

     Vivien couldn't agree more.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's so close to ending D: I think there will be the next chapter, another one, and then a {Little known facts about Victim} chapter <--- which I already began XD You won't believe the twists and randomness that was initially going to happen in this book :)) 

So yah. Until next chapter, check out the newest short story I wrote, Vencel and Adam? It targets a serious subject, that of rehab and suicide prevention, and is something I wrote to let people know that it can get better :< I think it's worth reading. 

Sooo yeah. Who else got tingles when Judeikas offered Day a massage? X'D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nightmares By Leon

General Fiction

4.2K 146 35
A home wrecked and sinking down, a father and a brother who acts as if you are not to be counted as a person, bizarre and insanely bad moments of lif...
257K 10.9K 13
{{completed}} Venom is a villain. An insane villain, who just escaped a mental hospital he was sent at after having killed a hero in the most twisted...
863 82 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
831K 37.3K 26
"Those kids ain't right, I've seen the smallest one bash a mans skull against the shower wall with a grin... it's a fucking wolves resort!" St. Emil...