Outlaw Eyes (a Ashley Purdy L...

By Fallenangelsrose

Ashley Purdy, the single for life party guys to never be tamed by one woman, may of met his match with a flam... More

Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

chapter 40

741 11 0
By Fallenangelsrose

“Your lost admit it” Scarlett glared at Ashley as they sat in another LA traffic jam

“I’m not lost, I’m following the directions Sammi gave me” Ashley groaned just as annoyed with the traffic jam as she was.

“You’ve got a Sat nav and your still refusing to use it” Scarlett rolled her eyes; folding her arms and resting them on the top of her bump

“I’ve lived in LA for years, why would I need one for navigating round where I live?” Ashley pointed out drumming his hands on the wheel a bit

“Cause your lost” Scarlett shot back with a smile “You’re the one who wants to do this couples shoot anyway”

Ashley looked over at her in the passenger seat with a grin “Cause I want to remember this time of us having our child together…and Sammi talked me into it”

“There’s the truth” Scarlett laughed before breaking into a warm smile “Sammi does have a point even though I feel like a freaking whale”

“Your not” Ashley leaned over and kissed her “You’re the hottest” he kissed her neck “prettiest” he kissed her neck again “awesomest” kissed her neck again “sexiest” kissed her neck again “women I’ve ever met” he was soon eating at her neck, making Scarlett grin and was about to kiss him back when they got interrupted by some loud honking. Ashley looked through the car screen to see that the line had moved forward, he just laughed and moved forward.

That’s when Scarlett got an idea.

She waited until they were boxed in again with cars then she leaned over and started to unzip Ashley’s pants.

“What are you doing?” Ashley instantly noticed, looking down at her

“You’ll see” Scarlett smirked; pulling Ashley’s great length from its sheath and she gingerly started rubbing him till he was moaning with please and throwing his head back. She finally decided he had enough so slide him into her mouth and moved back and forth slowly in order to to tease him into moaning her name over and over. She decided he’d been good enough, so she slide all the way down, deep throating him, and feeling him grab her hair; moving her head up and down until he cummed in her mouth.

“Damn babe” Ashley panted as she slowly slides him out of her mouth, running her tongue along his manhood as she did before kissing him. Ashley was going to kiss her back when he got honked at again. “You’ve been so horny lately”

Scarlett giggled (which sent alarms off in Ashley’s head since she never giggled, she laughed not giggled) “I don’t know what it is but just want my man” she finger the top of his chest “I want him every second of everyday” she smiled at him “And it’s all I can think about” she leaned back in her chair ‘That’s only a preview of what I’m going to do’ she grinned to herself

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where have you two been?” Sammi asked as the two as they finally wandered through the photography studio door; their jaws almost dropped when they saw the set. Everything was white. The walls, the floor, the curtains, the prop door, the tables, the lamps, the pillows and the bed. Lights were pointed directly at the bed while a few people sprinkle white feather's onto the floor and the sheets.

“He got lost” Scarlett smirked pointing at Ash who was still a little taken back by the whiteness of it all.

Sammi rushing over to them with two bags in her hands “costumes as requested” she gave them a wink before turning back to set her camera and put a few more finishes to the set.

Scarlett took her bag, swinging it over her shoulder, letting Ashley get a good look at the Victoria’s Secret logo on the bag; winked and walked away to her dressing room, purposely swinging her hips as she left.

Ashley smirked watching her leave, taking his own bag to find his own room and get changed.

“This is going to be interesting” Sammi smiled to herself, adjusting the light slightly.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammi was loading film in the camera as Ashley walked in; she looked up and smiled as he came through the door. "Well aren't you handsome in your tiddy widdys" Sammi giggled since Ashley was only dressed in a pair of tight fitting black boxers.

 "Why thank you Sammi Doll" Ashley smirked folding his arms “Where’s Scarlett?” he noticed she wasn’t out yet

“Hey Ash” Scarlett appeared in the door way as if she had heard her name mentioned in a black satin robe

“Whats with the robe babe?” Ashley asked as she walked over

Before she could answer Sammi shouted “Get into place now” she shooed them onto the set “. We're good to go! Now Ashley, stand over near the doorframe like you're just about to go in to the room and Scarlett honey, slowly take off your robe, shoulders first!

The two got into position, the sounds of clicking echoed but they just ignored this, Scarlett with a sultry smile undid the knot in her robe and opened it to reveal to Ashley the black lace baby doll lingerie she was wearing, the cups almost transparent against her breasts and the outfit highlighted her bump perfectly as well, slowly sliding the robe off her shoulder till it hit the floor.

“Like it” Scarlett smiled watching Ashley’s shocked yet aroused expression

“Right now Ashley bend down to her bump and just hung and kiss it gently” Sammi ordered before waiting for Ashley to get down on his knee’s

“You didn’t answer me Ash. Do you like it?” Scarlett repeated as he brushed the flyaway front away to caress her bump with Sammi taking the pictures, too caught up in her own little world of photography to even hear.

“Ashley stand up again” Sammi wiped a hair from out her eyes “Stand behind her with both your hands on her bump and just look really happy”

Ashley did what he was told, standing up with his strong arms round Scarlett to her bump where he met her hands.

Scarett looked up at him with a smile which he returned “yes I do” he placed kisses between her neck and shoulder

“I hope you’d say that” Scarlett grinned rolling her hips against his in a unexpected grinding motion

“What are you doing?” Ashley asked trying to choke back his moans

“Finishing what I started in the car” She answered pulling her hands up into his hair behind her

Before Ashley could reply Sammi shouted some new orders “On the bed, I want you two to lie facing each other”

Scarlett smiled slyly, an idea forming in her mind again; she took Ashley’s hand and lead him over to the bed where they lay down together without question.

“We can’t have sex in front of Sammi” Ashley hushed to her but it just made her laugh

“Doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun now” She lazily grazed his crotch with the hand that was hidden due to her lying on her side.

“Scarlett” Ashley whimpered unable to contain the moan in his voice as she rubbed him through the thin material

“You like that don’t you my dirty outlaw” she whispered in his ear

Sammi looked up at them again “Now I need the both of you to go near the foot of the bed. Ashley, please sit with your legs parted because I need Scarlett to sit there. You guys I need you to look natural but passionate! You're with your lover after all! Now, action!"

Scarlett’s skin begins to tingle as she felt Ashley's lips brush softly at her neck and she tried hold back a smirk that's trying to break free from her mouth as his fingers run through her hair; these kisses were a lot heavier and passionate than the first time Sammi had asked. She was getting to him.

“Can you guys take 5 while I change the roll” Sammi smiled, lowering her camera and turning away to find the new roll in her bag

The two sat up from the bed “Ashley could you get me some water please?” Scarlett asked in a much more casual fashion

“ok” Ashley nodded kissing her cheek before getting up to get a bottle of water from the pack that had been left to one side “Still or sparkling?” he called back to her

“Still” Scarlett answered, swinging her legs off the bed and adjusting her weight a bit so she sat comfortably with the bump.

“Right” Ashley picked up a still and walked over to her side but before he was close enough to give her the water, his legs got ‘accidently’ caught with Scarletts and he landed face first in her breasts; in fact it looked like he was kneeling and motor boating her on purpose.

“You ok?” Scarlett asked as if she had nothing to do with it-he fucking loved her boobs and she knew it

“Ashley no” Ashley shot up seeming to wake up from his daze of having his face in her boobs when he heard Sammi scold him as if it was his fault “Lets continue then” she clicked the film into the camera “Scarlett honey, can you lie down on the bed and Ashley lie next to her, with one hand on the bump and kiss Scarlett, you can manage just to kiss her right?”

Ashley rolled his eyes as they took their positions “minx” he hissed to Scarlett which he was just returned with a smirk

“Don’t pretend you didn’t like it” Scarlett winked

“Less talky more action” Sammi hurried them along as they got into position

“Your asking for a fucking missy” Ashley growled lowly to her; after getting the signal from Sammi, Ashley dropped his head down to Scarlett’s and she closed her eyes as his warm lips brush against hers. The hunger deep within the pit of his stomach grew out of control and he found Scarlett subconsciously lifting her head to deepen the kiss while Ashley complied back with the same passion. Ashley’s arms tighten its hold around her neck and pulled her up to him. His body is now pressed against her and they are trying to swallow the moan that was threatening to escape their lips.

The hunger increases and they find themselves wanting each other closer to them, if that was even possible. Their lips dance in sync but it's still not enough. Scarlett then suddenly pulls away, and a small growl comes from the back of Ashley’s throat. He then starts kissing her neck and Scarlett’s hands slide up and down his back while his hands tangle itself in his hair.

She felt his warm breath on her neck and her skin tingles. He left soft kisses on different areas and she heard her breath hitch. When she couldn't take it anymore, Scarlett pulled his face away from her neck and kissed him, Ashley kissed her with such passion she didn't want to pull away.

When they broke their kiss, leaving them gasping slightly for air, when Sammi pipes in a "That's it! I think that was a wonderful shot!" Sammi looked over the images "Great! Amazing! That was exactly what we wanted! Natural and romantic!" she grinned with great childlike excitement

The two panted at each other looking into their lover’s eyes, they didn’t wait for Sammi to call ‘That’s a wrap’ before Ashley picked Scarlett up in bridal hold and heading for his dressing room; not even hearing sammi shouting at him, asking where they were going.

Ashley slammed her into the dressing room door as soon as they were inside.

"You drive me mental” Ashley smirked at her as tugged her panties to the side, sliding one finger inside, then a second. He pressed his lips against hers to keep her quiet since he didn't want to get caught by Sammi while he keeps working his fingers inside her.

Scarlett broke the kiss "You drive me wild Purdy” Ashley grinned before she forcefully kissed him this time.

"That's cause you love me babe" Ashley's expression grows a little softer, cupping one cheek in his free hand and pressing himself closer to her, leans his forehead against hers while his thumb pressed against her pearl, causing her to shudder and gasp again.

Scarlett gripped both of his arms, buried her face into his neck, her moans in his ear tell him that she's close, he can already tell through the small shudders running through Scarlett's body. Ashley only fingers her a little longer, curling his digits and bringing her right to her peak before he pulled them away.

Scarlett honestly looked like she could slap him, but he spun her around so that her back was to him. "You're such a perv" she laughed lowly at him over her shoulder; hearing Ashley undoing his pants.

She felt one hand go to her waist, steadying her, and then her eyes fly open when she feels the head of his manhood against her opening, and doesn't even bother to hide a shuddering moan when he pressed inside. Both of his hands move to her hips, gripping them as he began to move inside her.

Ashley began with slow, deep thrusts, trying to avoid the noise they would make if he just started out quick and forceful, as much as they would like to do so. It's still enough for Scarlett to have to force herself to keep her noises down, shutting her eyes and laying her head against her arm . Ashley pressed kisses from the top of her back up to the back of her neck and to her ear.

He moved inside of her quicker, faster, and it's so difficult for her to stay silent, as desperately as she tried. She almost did't notice when Ashley suddenly stopped moving altogether, pulling Scarlett to his own body and covering her mouth with his hand. She tried to piece together what's going on, lost in some sort of pleasured daze and confusion, and then her eyes widen when she hears it.

A few sets of footsteps “Scarlett? Ashley?” Sammi.

Scarlett looked over her shoulder at Ashley in a what do we do now? fashion. He laid his head against her shoulder, and he thinks that unless Sammi wants to hear something soon, she better hurry up.

Scarlett sighed knowing they were gonna have to wait it out then Ashley tried to slowly, a lot more slowly, move again. She mouthed at him, "What are you doing?" and he pressed his face into her neck, murmurs against it, "I can't help it,"

It's not near as fast or as pleasurable as their current pace was, it felt too good, so good Scarlett couldn't even bring herself to stop him, but she knew unless Sammi walked away now, she's definitely going to hear something she shouldn't.

They waited until they heard the footsteps fading off in the background, Ashley thought it might just be one of the greatest sounds he's ever heard, and then before the word now can fully pass through Scarlett's lips, Ashley's back to his quick pace from before. It doesn't take long at all before Scarlett's crying out again into her hand. Ashley leaned over her, flush against her back, and the small space in the dressing room is filled with their combined muffled moans and gasps.

"Fuck," Ashley groans against her shoulder when she tightened around him. He can tell she's close again, and so is he, and he wants her to go with him. His hand moved between Scarlett's legs, his fingers rubbing her. Scarlett went just short of crazy with that, losing any sort of care for being quiet. Both of them moan together, Ashley muttering against her shoulder for her to come with him, and it doesn't take much after that before Scarlett let out a sharp cry, it hitting her in waves and forcing her to moan incoherently against her arm. Almost as soon as she finds hers, Ashley moans her name against her shoulder when he comes, too.

Scarlett pressed herself against the door as Ashley laid himself against her back as they both try to come back down. After a bit, Ashley finally pulls away from her, spinning her around and admiring the state he's left her in. Scarlett dazedly looks down on the floor, kneeling down (as far as she can, anyway) and picking up her panties to put them back on.

Ashley ran a hand through his hair, a wolfish grin appearing on his face. "That was hot, that's what that was.”

“Worth the teasing?” Scarlett asked

“definitely” Scarlett turned to the mirror in the dressing room, attempting to run her hands through her hair to straighten it back up, and Ashley wraps his arms around her from behind, kissing her on the cheek. "You're cute, you know?" His expression is soft, and his voice now devoid of any teasing.

“You called me cute when I thought Ashley Purdy doesn’t call girls cute” Scarlett smiled warmly at him

Ashley turns her back around again “You’re the exception Angel” he pulled her against him and kisses her, soft and sweet.

 Scarlett can't help but return the gesture, wrapping her arms around his neck. When they part, she leant her forehead against his, looks up at him and smiles. “love you”

“Love you more Angel” Ashley smiled pressing one more kiss to her cheek

“Are you two done then?” Sammi’s voice pierced through the conversation from the other side of the door “Now you have that out of your system can we finish the shoot?”

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So I said can we finish the shoot now” Sammi giggled as the rest of the group burst into laughter, even Scarlett and Ashley didn’t mind laughing at themselves. The group were gathered out at a bar for the night; sitting in their booth: laughing, joking, sharing stories, drinking (bar Scarlett due to her pregnancy.

“And we mustn’t forget why we’re celebrating tonight” Andy cut through the laughter, he stood up raising a drink and turning to Juliet beside him “Juliet finally got recognition for her music and her hit single wild child is going to be featured in a summer block buster. You totally deserve it Dragonfly” Andy grinned as everyone cheered.

“thank you guys” Juliet smiled humbly, giving Andy a kiss on the cheek as he sat back down next to her.

“You deserve it Juliet” Ella replied, taking a sip of her drink “It’s going to be great exposure for you”

“I hope so” Juliet played with the straw in her glass “It’s been a great year for us all so far and it will hopefully only get better” shooting Ashley a knowing look while Scarlett was momentarily distracted by talking to Lauren and Sammi.

"Guys" Jess stood up getting everyones attention; she’d been quite quiet again that night with them, her and Danny seeming to stay in their own private corner of the booth. "Guys. I'm taking the job in England. I leave tomorrow morning." Jess swallowed hiding her obvious pain behind a smile

 "What?" Juliet asked in surprise – she’s made her decision so soon?

 "Why?" CC looked at her in confusion not understanding as to why she would want to leave like tomorrow.

 "Because like I said at the beach, it’s my dream job and I've always wanted to go to England" Jess hide behind her smile as Danny put an arm around her as her smile started to fade

 "Are you sure?" Ashley asked watching the expression on Danny’s face; thinking what he would be thinking if he was in that position with Scarlett.

 Jess nodded biting her lip "Please, no more questions... I'll be back, I promise, I just thought I’d let you know."

 "But we'll miss you!" Sammi stood up and hugging her over the table

"I know and I'll miss you all but I've gotta chase my dream and this is it” Sje looked at each of them in turn “… You all have your dream jobs and I don’t except Lauren I don’t know what your dream job is

“sleeping, eating, being uncontrollably crazy and fucking with the most interesting yet handsome person ever” Lauren replied sticking a potato chip in her mouth “I’m living the dream”

 “Anyway this is my chance" Jess continued “If I let it pass it may never come back”

 "Go for it Jess" Scarlett smiled standing up to hug her as well “Don’t regret anything in your life”

 "Yeah" Jinxx and Jake cheered in unison

 "Wait wait wait wait. What about Danny? I doubt Ben will want to fuck Danny till Jess gets back..." Andy tried to hold back a snicker as Danny gave him the finger in return

 "Awww, Andy by nice.., He is losing the best fuck he has ever had" Jess giggled playing along; everyone joined in as Danny nodded and kissed her cheek making him feel a little better as well

 "Anyway, we gotta go, the best fuck I've ever had has an early flight tomorrow" Danny picked up his coat, standing up with Jess and leading her out of the booth.

 "Bye guys, I'll text you all once I get to England. Miss you all already" Jess bit her lip fighting back the tears as she got a million hugs from everyone, promising to text or skype everyone every day before her and Danny left hand in hand.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Call for flight 3720 to London” the intercom boomed through the airport waiting area “Call for flight 3720 to London boarding now”

“That’s my flight” Jess stared down at her tickets before looking over at Danny “I promise I’ll call as soon as the plane lands” she stood up to hug Danny “I’m really going to miss you like crazy”

“Same here babe” Danny pulled her close “Who else will let me play with their boobs?”

“Danny be serious” Jess sighed letting go and looking at him “The guys aren’t here, you don’t have to act like that”

Danny took a deep breath “I’m really going to miss you…I mean I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep without you…I mean I can’t bear to watch you leave…I mean I want you to follow your dreams…I mean” Jess silenced him with a kiss

“Don’t try to hurt yourself Danny” she kissed him again “I get it” she smiled warmly at him which made him smile as well thinking it’d be ok cause it had to be.

“Last call for flight 3720 to London” the intercom boomed again

"I-I-I, I guess I should go now..." Jess tried to swallow the lump in her throat. She gave him a quick hug. The both turned and walked separate ways. But something was stopping both of them. It couldn't end this way. The turned around and walked to each other. Jess threw down her bags and wrapped her arms tightly around him. And he held her just as tightly. They kissed, letting all those feelings they couldn’t express verbally out. Jess picked her bags back up and started walking away with a faint blush painted on her cheeks.

She stopped, turned, and shouted “I love you Danny Worsnop!”

Danny chuckled “I love you Jessica McKenzie!” he shouted back

And then she kissed him one last time, and walked away.

“Call me when you’re off the plane and any other time you want, day or night I’ll answer” Danny promised her

"I promise" She smiled and continued walking to the plane boarding and finally towards the job of her dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 546 31
*Andley* (Andy Biersack + Ashley Purdy) Andy is a broken soul who just wants nothing more than to die. His father caught him with his boyfriend, made...
1.3K 62 39
Imagine IF Ashley Purdy actually HAD a sister, I bet their lives would go like THIS....
93.2K 2.3K 43
Black Veil Brides one shots WARNING: don't read if you get triggered by self harm, violence , suicide attempt and others.
357K 8.7K 27
It's the members of Black Veil Brides' (Andy 'Six' Biersack, Jake Pitts, Christian Coma 'CC', Jinxx, and Ashley Purdy) senior year in high school and...