The Big Five in High School

By JELSA080

*UNDER EDITING* Elsa Arendelle,her sister,Anna and their mother moved to Norway. Enrolling to a school call... More

Chapter 1:First Day in School
Chapter 2: The Dream
Chapter 3: KIDNAPED??!!
CHAPTER 4: Knowing...
Chapter 5: Planning
Chapter 6: Plan in Action
Chapter 7: CRUSH???!!!
Chapter 8: First Target
Chapter 9: The Boogeyman
Chapter 10: Real or a Nightmare
Chapter 11:
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Performance
Chapter 13: Performance part 2
Chapter 14: Performance part 3
Chapter 15: Performance part 4
Chapter 16: Performance part 5
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: The Sleepover
Chapter 19: Final Training
Chapter 20: You'll found her when the time has come
Chapter 21: Practice
Chapter 22: New students?
Chapter 23: #stress
Chapter 25: Contest
Chapter 26: The Accident
Chapter 27: Snow Queen's Book
Chapter 28: Jack?!
Chapter 29: Kidnap her??!!!!!
Chapter 30: Who's the Snow Queen?
Chapter 31: Where is Hans?
Chapter 32: Where is Elsa?
Chapter 33: Elsa is Back
Chapter 34: A Great Day
Chapter 35: Helping
Chapter 36: Again?
Chapter 37: Everyhting is Fine
Epilouge
Special Thanks!!!
Sequel!!!
A/N!!!🎉
IMPORTANT WARNING!!!

Chapter 24: 'Darkness will never Win against light'

527 11 0
By JELSA080

*One week later*

Rapunzel's POV

It's been one week and I think something is bothering Elsa. All of us were worried.

DIING!

I received a message from Hiccup.

H: Punz I've already texted the others and they agreed. Do you want to come with us at Elsa's house?

Is this really need to ask?

R: Of course I'll go with you. Right now?

H: Yes

R: Okay I'll go get ready bye.

H: Let's meet at the park,bye.

I go to the bathroom.

*After the bath*

I wear my violet dress (not the one from the movie) and my violet heels.
I use my hair blower to dry my hair.

It takes minutes to dry my hair. Finally it's done. I braided my hair aaaand done.

I packed my things in my hand bag and left my room.

"Honey,where are you going?" Mom asked. Mom doesn't have work today,only dad.

"Me and my friends gonna visit Elsa,something is bothering her and we need to help her stop thinking about it."I said.

"Oh okay,be careful, I hope you help her." She said. I hug her and leave.

I get a taxi. Finally I got one. "Where are you going ma'am?" The driver asked.

"To the park." I said. We drove off.

*After the car ride*

I paid for the ride then get off. I saw them.

"Guys!" I wave at them. They wave back. I reached them.

"Am I late?" I asked. "No, you're just in time." Merida said.

"So, are we gonna take taxi again?" Jack asked. "No,my father is here. He can bring us to Elsa's house." Hiccup replied. We nodded.

"Come on, I'll lead you to him." Hiccup said. We followed him.

We saw Mr. Haddock in the car. "Hi, hop in we're going to Elsa's house." He said. We get in the car and we drove off.

"Did you text Elsa about this?" I asked. Hiccup looked at me. He shook his head.

"No, I didn't. This is a surprise." He said. I nodded.

*Minutes later*

We reached Elsa's house. "Thank you dad,we're just gonna take a taxi later." Hiccup said to his dad. "Ok,be careful." Then he drove off.

I ring the doorbell.

DIING DOONG

We waited for the door to open. And finally it opened. And Elsa is the one who opened it. She smile at us.

"I'm glad you guys are here, I really need to tell you something." Elsa said.

"That's why we're here." Hiccup said.

"Come in." She said. We follow her inside. "Let's go to my room." Elsa said.

"Anna and mama are at the mall." She said while going up the stairs.

"So..your just by yourself?" Jack asked. "No." Elsa answered.

"But I thought they have a meeting." I said. "They have,they are having a meeting right now,here at our house." She said.

"Why?" Merida asked. "They are having general cleaning at the school." Elsa said. Finally we reached her room.

We sit on her bed. "So? Tell us." I said.

Elsa's POV

"I received a letter-" Rapunzel cut me off. "From a secret admirer?" She asked.

"No? This is more important." I said. "Sorry." She said. "It was from Pitch." I continued.

They are shocked. "What did he say?" Merida asked.

"He said at the date of the contest something bad will happen." I said.

"Did you tell this to your dad?" Rapunzel asked. I shook my head.

"Your mom or Anna?" Jack asked. I shook my head.

"I didn't tell it to anyone." I said. "We should just be careful." Hiccup said. We nodded.

"Why don't we just practice for the contest?" Merida asked. "Yeah." I said.

"Yeah we should." Jack said. "Why not?" Rapunzel said. "Let's go." Hiccup said.

We get out of my room and go to the music room. Our music room have sound proof walls. We can practice while papa is on a meeting.

We reached the music room. "Let's start practicing!" Rapunzel said. Then there is where we start practicing.

*After the practice*

We are now done practicing. "Our practice is done,maybe we should go." Merida said.

"Sure." I said. "I'll lead you to the door." We left the music room and headed to the door.

"Elsa? What are they doing here?" Papa  asked.

"We just practiced a little,we just want to perfect it." I said. He nodded. "Are they leaving?" Papa asked. "Yes." I said.

"Bye sir." They said. We continue walking to the door.

"See you on Monday." I said. "See you." They all said the left. I close the door. I saw papa on the sofa.

"Papa? Where are the professors?" I asked. "Oh they left." He said. I nodded. I sit with him.

"Do you want to watch something?" Papa asked. "I don't have something in my mind." I said.

"How about.....Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone?" Papa asked. That is a good one.

"Okay." I said. "I'll set it." Papa said. After he set it,he sat on the sofa. And the movie start.

Pitch's POV

"These guardians are really getting on my nerves." I said. I looked at the globe. "But soon, all these lights will be gone and no presents in Christmas,no Easter,no sweet dreams and no little fairy flying on the night." I said.

"And soon....I will get my revenge."

North's POV

I am looking at the globe. I know Pitch is planning something. We will protect the children and he can't do something about it. The world will be a mess if Pitch wins. I look at Manny.

"Manny,help the Big Five in fighting Pitch." I said.

Manny's POV

"Don't worry guardians. I will guide you to defeat Pitch. You will never be defeated if you believe in yourselves that you can defeat him. You are the only hope of the children, and the only way to their dreams."

"Darkness will never win against light."

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
Hey guys! I know, drama here,drama there,everywhere is drama.

I never really want to make this a drama. I just don't know what to write next because I'm really excited about the next chapter.

Well the only thing I want to say is:   Enjoy the contest.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter. I really hope you like this chapter.Please leave a comment and vote,thank you.

Love you,
~Mikee😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 410 57
This is a story about a girl that is normal, no powers no super special abilities, joins the big five. They each start to teach her something. They...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
19.5K 438 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
5.7K 223 45
i wrote this years ago as a pre teen who had no idea what she was doing or how to write well so please just kind of ignore it :') unless you've alrea...