•Beside You• (A Niall Horan F...

Galing kay lil_miss_xenia

"When you promise something you are supposed to keep that promise.If you're not willing to do so , then don't... Higit pa

Chapter 1_Christmas and Presents
Chapter 2_Audition
Chapter 3_Apologies and The Boys
Chapter 4_Nando's,New friends and Luke?
Chapter 5_Hurt
Chapter 6_Hugs,Dreams and Clubing
Chapter 7_Goodbye and Moving?
Chapter 8_Serious Talk and Plans
Chapter 9_Party and Movie Night
Chapter 10_Prank and Packing
Chapter 11_Leaving and The New House
Chapter 12_School and Bullying
Chapter 13_Edward and Dates
Chapter 15_Decisions
Chapter 16_"He needs a lesson"
Chapter 17_"Well,I love You too"
Chapter 18_The Perfect Night
Chapter 19_Interview and Hate
Chapter 20_Management
Chapter 21_Heartbreak
Chapter 22_Accident
Chapter 23_Hospital and Talk
Chapter 24_Best Surprise Ever
Chapter 25_Epilogue
Read

Chapter 14_Edward did what?

417 13 4
Galing kay lil_miss_xenia

*Polly's POV*

NIall's comming in two days.I can't wait!I'm so so excited.And the best part is that he's staying for two weeks !

Edward is a very good boyfriend and he treats me right.But the last two days he's acting weird.He hadn't texted me until today in the morning.He used to text me every second of the day.I don't know what's wrong but i'm gonna find out.

Today we have a date.That's why he texted me.I got ready wearing a pair of black jeans,a grey hoodie and my jacket.I wore some vans and i was ready to go.I didn't need make-up so i didn't bother to put some on.

~

We arrined at the cinema and paied for our tickets and popcorn.We got in just when the movie started.When it ended we got out in silence.

Okay.Now i'm sure something is wrong.He didn't cuddle with me like he used to and he didn't even kiss me during the movie.He used to bombard me with kisses.

We got in the car and he started driving.

"Are you okay?"I asked him hoping he would tell.

"I'm fine"He snapped.

"Are you sure?You don't seem-"I was cut off by him yelling at me.

"I said i'm fine"He yelled and i jumped.He had never yelled at me.I felt some tears in my eyes but i held them back.When we arrived at my house i got out slamming the door behind me.I was pissed.

As i was about to reach the door he grabbed my wrist roughly turning me around.

"Do not dare slamming my door like that again.Got it?"He yelled at my face as the tears came back.

"And you do not dare yelling at me like that."And with that i slapped him.He froze for a second and when he realised what had happened he slapped me with much more force sending me on the ground.By now tears were streamming down my face as i managed to get up.

"Don't bother calling or texting me cause i'll just ignore you.I don't wanna see you ever again."I yelled at him and got in my house locking the door behind me.Thank god my parents and sister weren't comming home today.

I ran upstairs in my room and fell on my bed and started sobbing.After about ten minutes i heard my computer going off.I saw it was a skype call from Niall.I cleaned my face praying he wouldn't notice.

"Helloooo !"A cheerful Niall appeared on the screen.

"Hey !"I said faking a smile.

"Are you okay love?Were you crying?"He asked concerned."What's that on your cheek?"He asked mad by now.Oh no.He must have left me a mark.Damn you Edward.

"I'm fine"I said more to myself thatn to Niall.

"I can see you are not.Please tell me."He pleaded and that's when i started crying again.

"H-he slapped m-me"I said sobbing.

"Who?"He said trying to control himself.

"Edward"I said quietly but i'm sure he heard me.

"What?That son of a...Why?"He said almost yelling.I wipped my tears and began telling him what happened.

"Well,these past two days he didn't text me.He used to text me every second.So,today we had a date and he was acting weird.He didn't cuddle with me or kissed me during the whole movie.When he was taking me home i asked him what was wrong and he started yelling.Then i was pissed so when i got out of his car i slammed the door behind me.I came and grabbed me from the wrist and started yelling at me sayin 'do not slam my door again like that' and then i told him,well yelled at him,that he can't yell at me like that and i slapped him.Then he slapped me back with much more force that i fell on the ground.Then i got in my house.But,he didn't say anyhting.He just stood there looking at me.I don't know what to do and think Niall"I finished saying as i started crying again quietly.

"I'm comming."He stated and i looked at him shocked.

"What?"

"I'm comming."He repeated.

"No Niall you can't-"I started saying but he cut me off.

"I said i'm comming .You need me.I'm not gonna stay here seeing you like that.I'm taking the next plane and i'm comming.I have my bags ready anyway.I'll be there in two hours."He said getting up.He started packing some stuff in a bag.

"Okay Niall.Thank you.For everything."I said ending the call.

I stripped off my clothes getting in the shower.I took a long hot shower for about an hour.It was very relaxing.I threw a towel on my body and then got dressed.I ckecked the clock.I have almost an hour left.Great.

I went on the living room and turned on the TV.It had nothing very good to watch but i'll watch something anyway.After what seemed like ages I heard a knock on the door.When i opened it i was bombard with hugs.I couldn't see you it was though.They pulled away and i recognised them immediately.It wasn't only Niall.But Liam,Harry,Louis and Zayn too !

We all got in and i told them what happened.This time i didn't cry.We watched some movies when i decided to go to the bathrrom.I had almost forgot about the whole thing.

As i was walking past my bedroom i heard my phone going off.I picked it up and saw it was a text from Edward.I decided to open it.

From: Edward </3

Please pick up.I'm so sorry.I miss you please.

I closed the message and saw i had 20 missed calls,10 more texts and 3 voice mails,and all from Edward.I decided to listen to the voice mails.

#1 : "I'm sorry baby.Please forgive me.I can't believe i did such a thing.I'm such an idiot.Please pick it up."

#2 : "Please pick up i'm getting worried.I'm sorry baby please."

#3 : "I miss you please"

I opened some messages.As i finished the last one i broke down  again.I ran downstairs to say what just happened to the boys.They were laughing but as soon as they saw me they stopped.

Niall came and hugged me tight as i gave the phone to someone.

"Read it out loud"Niall said as i burried my face in his chest.

"I can't take it anymore.I'm comming over."Liam read.

"Shhh...it's okay.If you don't want him in we won't let him.Okay?"Niall said looking into my eyes.

We sat on the couch and they started a conversation about their song trying to keep my mind off of him.It worked until i heard the doorbell.

"I got it."I said getting up.

"You sure?"Harry asked as they all got up as well.I nodded heading to the door.I opened it and came face to face with Edward.

"What do you want?"I asked coldly crossing my arms infront of my chest.The truth is that it was killing me inside.

"I just came to see if you're okay.And i want to apologise.Please,i know what i did was stupid but i was too stressed and i didn't know what i was doing.Please forgive me?"He said almost crying as he took hold of my hand.

"I don't know.I need time to think."I said coldly but i just wanted to cry.

"Okay.I understand.You have every right to be mad at me.I'll be waiting"He said as he glanced to the boys and walked away.

As soon as i closed the door i hugged the person that was on my left,who happened to be Harry.

"Shh.It's okay baby.You have as much time as you need."Harry said reassuring me.We went o my room and fell on my bed .All of us as my bed is basically big.We talked about random things when i decided to bring it up again.

"Do you guys think he meant it when he said he's sorry?"I asked them.

"I don't know.Maybe he is but he might be pretending."Liam said.

"Well,he came here just to see you.This is something"Harry said.

"He might be pretending but he was almost crying out there.What he was saying seemed true.And i agree with Harry.He came here just to see if you're okay."Louis said .

"Well,i think you need time to think everything from the start..."Zayn said.

"Even if he is sorry,i don't think you should go back to him.I mean,he might do it again.And i don't mean just a slap,and i don't wanna see you like that ever again."Niall said.

Seems like i have a decision to make.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hiya ! How are you ? Well tell me wht you think about that chapter cause i deleted it by mistake,i don't know how i did that but oh well...so yeah just read it again if you already read it cause i did some changes.And it's the second time i update in three days and this chapter is a reward for the 312 reads ! Thank you so much guys ! It means a lot !

Also the next chapter might have some Edward's POV in it...

Bye,

Love you xx !

-Xenia

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

237K 4.3K 31
((This story was written and completed in 2012)) I was 15 when I met him. The curly haired, cheeky flirt himself found his way into my life. He stole...
94.1K 860 38
People always say that it hurts at night and apparently screaming into your pillow at 3 am is the romantic equivalent of being heartbroken. But somet...
23.1K 587 51
When you love someone you will defend them through everything. You will risk your self - your life for that certain other. You will believe everythin...
9.7K 179 31
"Promise me you won't leave me," Emily said as tears streamed down her face. "I won't leave you ever," Niall said as he put his hands on her face...