Popular Outsiders

By montblanca

Meet Rachel Fletcher. Small but mighty. You could be the most badass football player at Venice High School. T... More

Venice High School Drama
Chemistry Prank #1 & #2
Three Strikes
You're Dead & Deadly Blow
Angry Cross Country Boys & Revenge Planned
The Truth About Calvin
The Eaton Household
We Have An Accord
The Special Bond Belonging Only To Siblings
Jesse & Long Time Ago
That Was A Lie
Exploded
Young, Smart & Cute
Prank Gone Wrong
Marines & Make It Up
The Revenge War Is On Baby
Friends
Betrayed
William, Calvin, & The Importance of Being Earnest
Panic Mode
I Won't Prank
Too Sudden
Tough Childhood
Popular Outsiders
Epilogue

Summary

2.4K 26 2
By montblanca

Despite her innocent looks and small stature, Rachel Fletcher is known to take no crap. What-so-ever. You could be the most badass football player at Venice High School. That made no difference. Ray just had to put in a little more effort when she flipped you onto your back. She was used to being threatened by groups and escaped every attack unharmed. She wasn't popular, but she wasn't an outsider - just like any other minor bully.

Despite his lanky, dark, threatening appearance, Calvin Eaton is no real threat - most of the time. He's just another outsider, like Ray is just another bully. He spends his time reading, writing poetry, listening to Billy Idol and Metallica, getting picked on by jocks, and slinking around, trying to remain undetected as much as possible.

Then one day Calvin and Rachel are assigned partners for a chemistry lab, giving them that once in a life time meeting of best friends for life. While a few boys from the cross country team have been pulling some dangerous pranks on Rachel, one prank includes Calvin. And that's where the two decide to draw the line and get revenge.

Rachel and Calvin decide to get back at the boys - as hard as they can , and not just once.

* There is swearing. However, there is less as the story continues as it is one of the symbols I use to show how the characters are changing into better people *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 10.2K 49
I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Ai...
103K 1.2K 92
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬." "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥." ...
164K 6.9K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
198K 4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...