Bieber Imagines

By iStarKidrauhl

Vote for your most favorite imagines ♥ Bieber Imagines ONLY ♥ xoxo @istarkidrauhl More

Bieber Imagine #1 - First Time
Bieber Imagine #2
Bieber Imagine #3
Bieber Imagine #4 - Best Friends
Bieber Imagine #5
Bieber Imagine #6
Bieber Imagine #7
Bieber Imagine #8
Bieber Imagine #9
Bieber Imagine #10
Bieber Imagine #11
Bieber Imagine #12
Bieber Imagine #13
Bieber Imagine #14

Bieber Imagine #15 - Dirty

2.6K 69 11
By iStarKidrauhl

An imagine for @Graceisabellaaa (Wattpad)

*Restricted R*

It's late at night and you hear voices around the house so you call your boyfriend to come over and be with you. After 10 minutes, rocks are being thrown at your window, making a 'click' sound as they hit the glass. You come up to it and glance outside to see Justin standing there. You quickly walk downstairs to let him in and hurry back to your room with him behind you. "Are you alright?" He asks as you grab the pillow on your bed and hug it. You nod briskly and grab his jacket just to push him onto bed and hug his arm tightly, making him chuckle.

"Babe, relax. No one but us is here." "You don't know." I say back and glance at the door as I hear footsteps crossing the hall. Justin sighs and lets go of my grip before standing up and heading to the door. "What are you doing?" I ask worriedly. "Checking if there's anyone in here." I stand up to stop him but he already opens the door and walks out to the dark hall. "Is anybody there?" He shouts but no sound is heard. "Listen, if you're a serial killer, do you mind coming back another day?? I wanna spend the night with my girlfriend!" He adds sarcastically. "Don't joke! There might actually be a killer in here!" I hiss at him and try to grab him by the arm into the room but he quickly shakes me off. "C'mon, man! Don't be a coward! Show yourself! Be a man!" He teases before holding his breath to listen but quickly breaks the silence with a snigger. "See?" He says as he enters the room.

Still scared, I lock the door and head over to Justin who's now sitting on my bed with a grin all over his face. "Shut up." I say before he lets one of his sarcastic comments out. "Didn't say anything." He defends himself and collapses on his back. He throws his arms to the sides and looks at me. "Come here." He demands and makes a room next to him. I lie down on his arm and sigh.

"I love it how you call me whenever you're scared and it ends up just you being paranoid." He says with a chuckle. "That was the first time!" I slap his chest and watch as he laughs. "What if it was a real robber though? Or an actual serial killer?" I ask, starting to scare myself all over again. "Then I would've used my body as a shield to protect you." He looks down at me seriously. "I'll do anything to protect you. I can't live without you." He adds. "I love you." He says and lets me kiss him tenderly on the lips.

Still kissing, Justin's fingers slowly run around my body, wanting to touch every inch of it. He deepens the kiss and about to get on top of me when I push him away and hop off of the bed, leaving him confused. "Why don't we listen to music? Yes, music is a good idea. It's a great idea!" I babble nervously as I grab my laptop. I get into iTunes, looking for a good song to play when I feel arms being wrapped around my tummy from behind. "What happened? Couldn't take the heat?" Justin mumbles huskily in my ear while planting kisses on my neck.

"W-what?" I stutter, feeling my cheeks getting warm. I flinch as Justin's fingers touch my hand which makes him chuckle quietly. "Let me choose." He says and scrolls the mouse around the screen. After scrolling up and down in my playlist, he finally chooses the right song and grabs my arm before spinning me slowly around to face him.

"Do you know that song?" He asks as he wraps his arms around my body. I try to recognize the melody but nothing rings the bell. He sniggers again at my thinking face and takes a deep breath. "Oh, no. Oh, no, oh..." He slowly sings. "They say that hate has been sent so let loose the talk of love..." Justin sings sweetly while tucking a stray of my hair behind my ear. He rocks me back and forth with a small smile on his face.

"That's our song." I blurt, finally realizing what song it is. Justin nods and smiles bigger before continuing. "Before they outlaw the kiss, baby, give me one last hug." He tenderly hugs my body, making butterflies fill my tummy. I wrap my arms around his neck and look into his eyes while smiling. "There's a dream that I've been chasing, want so badly for it to be reality." I feel as tears slowly start to form in my eyes.

I can't remove the smile that's on my face. Gosh, I feel like an idiot, crying over a song.

Justin brings his hand to my face and wipes something. Damn, I'm already crying? I sigh and quickly wipe my eyes. "It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven.." Justin mumbles while staring at my eyes. "Cuz when I stare in your eyes it couldn't be better." The memories from the day Justin recorded it rush into my head. It's crazy how fast three years can pass. I still remember the day he wrote it. He was lying next to me while I was sound asleep. Well, at least he thought I was sound asleep. I was wide awake and heard and felt everything.

I bite my lips to stop the smile that's forming on my face as I think that. Just the image of him sitting next to me, writing in his small notebook and caressing my face... He was a sweetheart. He's still a sweetheart. Only now a sexy, hot, pervy sweetheart. Man, I don't know how long I could put up with his games. I need to put him in-- Justin's hand quickly brings me back to reality. He sniggers as he sees my confused face.

"Let the music blast. We gonna do our dance." He sings as he wraps one arm around my waist and holds my hand before pacing back and forth with me in the room. "Praise the doubters on, they don't matter at all. Cuz this life's too long and this love's too strong," He points at both of us as if to tell me he's talking about us. "So, baby know for sure that I'll never let you go." He twirls me around the room, making me giggle now and then. He grabs my waist quickly as I turn to him and pulls me close to his body. His mouth is inches from mine.

Our lips are about to connect but I quickly duck down and escape his grip. With a groan coming out of his mouth, Justin looks annoyed at me. I can't help but smile big at his cute face. Seriously, he's so damn cute. I let a giggle out and start running as Justin makes his way to me.

"Come here!" He exclaims and starts chasing me all around the room. "You'll never get this, you'll never get this, lalalalala." I sing as I point at myself and keep running. "Oh, I will get this." He states and runs after me out of the room towards the kitchen. I quickly grab a big spoon and point it at Justin as a warning. "I have a spoon. And I know how to use it." I declare and make a move. Justin chuckles and grabs the little fork that's on the counter.

"I have a fork, and I know how to use it, too." He smiles big at me while biting his lips. "Do you know what I'm gonna do with this fork?" He asks, making small steps towards me. "Pfft, yeah.. You're gonna eat.. Duh..." I say, rather obvious. "And do you know what I'm gonna eat?" He licks his lips while looking hungrily at me. "T-this cake?" I stutter as I point at the chocolate cake that's on the counter in front of us. He shakes his head and smirks. "Let me give you a hint.. She's my gf." He says and runs up to me fast but not fast enough.

Before he could possibly touch me, my legs already run up the stairs. I shut the door behind me and quickly lock it as soon as I reach a room. "Really? You're hiding in the bathroom?" Justin says. I can't help but giggle. "Yeah! Why? You need to go to the toilet?" I ask playfully. "Nope. But I do need something else." He says on the other side of the door. "What is it?" I ask but no answer is returned. "Justin." The smile on my face slowly fades as I don't hear any movement from outside the room.

"Justin." I call his name but once again, nothing. All of sudden there's a boom coming from downstairs, making me squeal loudly. "Justin!" I shout worriedly. I hear a sound of footsteps running around the hall, back and forth. My breathing speeds up till I struggle to breathe. What is happening?!

I finally suppress my fears and open the door just a bit to peek outside. I stare at the empty, dark hall for a few moments until a shadow of a person passes by. Screaming, I lock the door again and lean on it hard so the person won't be able to get in.

Suddenly, there are three knocks on my door. I hold my breath tightly and listen closely as the person knocks again. After the knocks are over, I stay in silence until 5 minutes pass and decide to it's safe enough to leave the room. I open the door just a bit and glance outside before running as fast as I can towards my room. I shut the door quickly and lock it before leaning on it and breathing out in relief.

I'm safe now. I can relax. Phew. That was so scary. I actually thought something might happen to me. But wait. Where's Justin? Oh, no! He's still out there with the serial killer, oh, no!! But I can't leave the room, he's gonna kill me, too! But it's Justin! But..

Whilst creeping myself out, a breathing sound comes from behind me. I slowly and steadily turn around to face my room when I find Justin lying on my bed with a fork in his mouth. He has an amused look on his face. My eyes grow in size so big, it feels like they're about to pop out and fall.

That fucking boy pranked me!

"Missed me?" He says cockily and stands up, heading up to me to wrap his arms around my body but I quickly push him away. "What?" He asks as he takes the fork out of his mouth and looks at me surprised. "How could you do this to me?? I was really terrified!" I exclaim as tears form in my eyes. "I thought it was actually a killer and that he killed you and was gonna kill me, too! I.. He.." My voice slowly fades as sobs come out of my mouth. Justin approaches me and hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you this much, baby girl. I'm sorry." He mumbles while pecking my head. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him back.

"So.. Can I eat you now or later?" I look up at him confused. He raises his hand that's holding the fork and smiles. I roll my eyes at him and go into the bathroom to wash my face. "What? I really wanna know how you taste." I smile at his attempt to make me laugh and walk out of the bathroom before plopping on my bed. I fix my pillows and turn on the tv. "This is what you wanna do all night? Watch tv?" I nod my head at him. He sighs tiredly but plops on bed next to me. "What are we watching?" I smile and go through the channels.

~Three hours later~

After almost four hours of watching movies, I shut the tv and look up at sleeping Justin. Quiet snores come from him, making me giggle. I cover us with my sheets and snuggle in his arms. As I close my eyes, I feel Justin's hand on my ass. My fucking ass. I try to shake his hand off but he's holding onto it too damn hard. It actually starts to hurt.

I slowly reach my hand to my ass and take off his firm hand. After I succeed in doing that, I turn to the other side so it won't happen again and scoot to Justin until my back touches his chest. When I'm just about to fall asleep, I feel something pinching my ass. I try to blow it away with my hand but it doesn't seem to work. After a few more attempts, I give up and look at that area to see what it is.

Shocked, I look away slowly as my cheeks turn into a very dark shade of red. Is it just me or does Justin have a boner? I mean, I've never seen one before cuz, well, it never happened before, but I'm pretty sure that's a boner. And not just a boner. That's a one hard, big boner. Damn. Without noticing, I bite my lips at Justin who's furrowing his eyebrows. I glance a few times at his (big) buddy while licking my lips now and then.

Why can't it be my first time? I love Justin, he loves me, we've been together since ever. So, why not?

Slowly leaning in, I kiss Justin's lips tenderly, making him wake up. I feel as his lips turn into a small smile and his arms wrap themselves around my back. He pulls me closer to him and deepens the kiss, slowly making it a makeout session. A few moans even leave his mouth. "I love you." He mumbles against my lips. "I love you, too." I mumble and pull his shirt, making him to be on top of me. I could feel his surprise in the kiss. He knows how much the whole first time thing is important to me. I even vowed to save myself to marriage. So, it even surprises me when I tighten my grip on Justin while he's on top of me.

"Wait, wait." Justin says as he breaks the kiss. "Are you sure you want that?" He asks. How sweet, he cares about my needs. I smile sweetly at him and glue my lips to again. Our lips slowly start to move in sync, matching each other's shape. His tongue licks my upper lip for a permission to enter and I open my mouth for it to slip in as Justin's hard-on pinches my lower abdomen. He rips his lips from mine to help me take off my shirt.

Slowly and steadily, his lips trail down my belly towards my pants. Whilst taking them off, he kisses every part of my tummy. My breathing rate starts to speed up till it's hard for me to breathe. Gosh, I didn't think I'd be that nervous. I watch as Justin takes off his clothes to reveal his amazignly hot body. He hovers over my panties and smirks at me before opening his mouth and grabbing them with his teeth, making me giggle. He takes them all the way down with his teeth only before spitting it out and lies down in front of my exposed vulva. He just stares at it with a creepy smile on his face.

Damn, this is awkward.

"Hello there, Grace's pussy. My name is Justin." Justin starts to babble, making me facepalm to myself while laughing. "I know it's happening all too fast, but.. I really like you, and... I really wanna kiss your lips.." By now I can't stop giggling. "What I'm trying to say is.." A smirk shows up on his face. "Prepare yourself cuz it's gonna be very wet." He licks his plumpy lips before digging his face between my thighs, making me scream now and then from the gentle touch of his tongue. My fingers grab his hair and start running through in it. Without any prior warning, Justin smashes his lips on my pussy and starts sucking it all in like it's a fucking lollipop.

Damn, that feels so good! I can't even describe it in words! You need to feel it to know. Damn.

I keep biting my lips, can't even control my moans. I feel as Justin's bony fingers touch the entrance to my vagina, slowly teasing me. "Stop teasing and fucking do it already, Bieber!" I hear myself screaming and quickly cover my mouth with my hands. Justin titters quietly and looks up at me with a smirk. "Relax, baby." He whispers huskily. "You're gonna enjoy that." He adds and keeps moving his tongue on my vulva, making me moan even louder if that's even possible.

I grasp his hair and pull him closer to me while squeezing my eyes shut and biting my lips as hard as I can. Justin's lips slowly turn into a smile as I feel his tongue sliding into my vagina. I guess that's how heaven feels like. Yeah, it's my first time but damn, nothing's better than that tongue.

As I run my fingers through my hair, he slowly makes his way up to me while sticking his bony fingures inside me and pumping me fast. "You like that, baby?" Justin asks as I try my hardest to catch my breath. I nod briskly and let another scream escape my mouth. Damn, I've been missing a lot all these years. Justin smirks at me and plants soft kisses on my collar bone, making me feel shivers of excitment throughout my whole body. My hand slowly travels down Justin's back until it reaches his fine ass and squeezes it hard just like he did to mine before.

A titter leaves his mouth as he moves his lips towards my face and kisses me until I'm literally out of breath. Justin abruptly takes his fingers out and lets go of my mouth just to lick his forefinger with his pink tongue. "You taste so good, babe." He lets me know. "It's my turn." I say as I finally catch my breath. I make him lie back and slowly make my way down while bitting and kissing his abs. As I finally reach his thighs, I snap the boxers off of Justin to reveal a huge hard package. I keep staring at it, totally amazed of the shape and size of it. Reminds me of a huge hot dog....

"What happened? Shocked?" Justin teases while chuckling. I vaguely nod my head. "He likes you." Justin states while grabbing it with his hand. "That's why he's so tall and big." I chuckle at what he said and shoo Justin's hand before swallowing his whole hard-on, making his head collapse on the pillow. "Fuck." He whispers hoarsely while rubbing his face with his big hands. He runs his hand through his hair before looking at me as I go up and down briskly. "You're doing it so well, babe. Ugh, fuck." His head once again hits my pillow while his hands grab the sheets.

I slowly come to a halt and start licking his friend to tease him more. Ha. Now he'll know how I felt. "Don't stop.." He whispers. Are you serious? It doesn't tease you? I stop on purpose and start rubbing it whilst getting his both balls inside my mouth and sucking them hard. "Oh my god!" His chest goes up and down crazily, letting me know it's hard for him to breathe. I smirk at that and let go of his friend as I quickly travel back to his mouth.

"How did it feel?" I ask and  plant a kiss on his lips. "Amazing." He informs me and pecks me, too. He makes me lie on my back before hovering over me. He kisses me tenderly before looking deep into my eyes as his dick drives slowly into me. The first movements hurt a lot. But after a few more, I start to feel pleasure coming from that area. Justin leans in and peck my lips before heading down to my neck. He leaves hickies everywhere as his hands gropes my breasts tightly. He thrusts back and forth inside me while saying some swear words. "I love you." He all of sudden states and kisses me a long, gentle kiss. I return the kiss and wrap my arms around him while breathing heavily.

I roll over and sit up before riding fast on his legs. "I'm so addicted to all the things you do when.." Justin starts to sing. "Oh, no." I mumble as I continue to hump him. "You're going down on me in between the sheets." Justin says as he looks up at me with a huge grin. I can't help but roll my eyes. "Just keep fucking me and shut up." I smile at him and quickly gasp as he grasps my ass hard. "I like yo ass." He tries to say it with an accent I can't recognize. I laugh loudly and get off of his dick.

"You ruined the moment." I tell him and lie down next to him. "No, I didn't." He says while standing on his knees and humping the air with a quite hard-on. I quickly burst out laughing. "C'mon..." He mumbles and gets hovers over me, placing his hands on each side of my wasit. "I'm so addicted to all the things you do when you're going down on me in between the sheets," I facepalm as Justin repeats the lines but he only leans in closer to my face. "Or the sound you make with every breath you take." "You're ridiculous." I mumble. "It's not like anything when you're loving me." He leans in more with a smile until his lips smoothly touch mine.

"You're an idiot." I declare but he only smiles. "But I'm your idiot." He says cheesily and continues with  what we just did by kissing my neck softly and rubbing my clit with his three fingers while one of them pumps me. "Don't stop." I mumble. "Your wish is my command." He mumbles to my neck and places his dick inside me before banging me nice and slowly. He suddenly takes his dick out just enough to pull me up on my feet and place me next to the table. Leaning forward, he slowly slides his hard-on back inside me. "Fuuuck!!" I scream as he bangs me from behind as fast as the wind when I suddenly get an idea.

I take his banana out of me and stand straight before facing him. "I'm gonna take a shower." I state while walking towards the bathroom. I stop at the doorway and look at him. "You're joining me." I say and head into the bath not before opening the water. "Yes, ma'am!" Justin exclaims and hurries up to me. He gets into the warm water with me and hugs me tenderly from behind, caressing every part of my body he can reach. "You're so beautiful." He mumbles in my ear and kisses my shoulder softly. He grabs my ass as I lean down and then his friend and gently rubs it against my anus.

Oh, no. What is he up to?

I look worriedly back to see what's happening. "Relax, baby girl. I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." He leans forward to kiss my back before licking two of his fingers and sticking them slowly inside my anus. I actually don't know if it pleases me or hurts me. Kinda both. As I try to decide the right answer, Justin adds three more fingers, one by one. 10 seconds don't pass and his dick is already inside my ass, humping me steadily. I moan quietly as the pleasure I feel grows to a whole new level. I might even reach my climax if he keeps fucking me there.

All of sudden, I feel something entering my vagina. I quickly glance back to find Justin holding a.... No way.... He did not just put that inside me.... But holy shit did that feel good.

"Like the back brush?" Justin asks me while getting it deeper inside me. "Damn." I mumble. "This is so good." I add and gasp as it reaches my G-spot. "Fuck, don't stop!" I say as Justin goes faster in both holes. "I think I'm gonna cum!" I shout loudly and moan. "Me, too!" Justin shouts as he grasps my ass tightly with his hands and pounds inside me faster. He screams my name so loud, I bet everyone in the neighborhood hears him.

I all of sudden feel Justin's dick leaving my anus and a warm liquidish thing falling on my back. Heavy breaths come from Justin as he takes the back brush out of me and washes me off with the shower head. As he finishes, he helps me up just to smash his lips onto mine. "That was amazing." He says breathless.  I gasp for air as I peck his lips. "Best first time ever." I exclaim, making him chuckle. He grabs the white towels next to him and wraps my body with one before rounding the other around his lower half.

He takes my hand and leads me towards the bed. I lie down on the mattress and shiver a bit as the cold thin sheet touches my body. Justin dries himself and puts his boxers back on before hopping on bed next to me and wrapping his arms around me. I lean my head on his bare chest and sigh. "I love you." Justin says and pecks my head. I look up at him and smile lightly. "I love you, too." I say and kiss him softly on the lips before snuggling in his arms and falling asleep.

THE ENDDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 12.3K 57
[COMPLETED] Have you ever imagined being married to Justin Bieber? Or have kids with him? Or be dating him in high school? Or even argue with him? Yo...
12.2K 143 17
hey guys, this is just a bunch of Justin Bieber Imagines from my amazing yet extremely cheesy imagination. requests open, message me or comment. hope...
751K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
612K 14.4K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)