limits

By blaankdrarry

More

Quidditch Accident
The First Time
Room Together
Noticed
Four Times
Follow
Like A Pair Of Leather Trousers
Like A Pair Of Leather Trousers Part Two
Most Things Are Never Left Unsaid
The Freshest Air
The Bride Whore
The Mirror Of Erised
The Warmth Of You And Youth
Misunderstanding
Silken Moonlight and Midnight Hair
The Kitten Prince Of Slytherin
Like Tears In Rain, You'll Have My Sympathy
Dorkus Maximus
Double Tall Extra Hot Draco Malfoy With Whip, Please
Completely Abnormal
A Szerelem Labirintusa
Of Love And Hate
The Surprises Of Life
Merciless Love

Mended Together

74.8K 1.3K 3.7K
By blaankdrarry

Cavina Elizondo was sitting next to Draco Malfoy listening to him ranting about the famous Harry Potter. She was very much use to this along with the other Slytherins Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and Nott.

He suddenly stopped and all eyes turned to him a look of surprise written in their faces. What they weren't use to was seeing Draco practically crying his eyes out when he saw the female Weasel give Potter a kiss in the cheek that was way too close to the mouth area of Potter.

After the war the eighth years had to be put together because there wasn't enough room for all of them to be in there respective houses. The headmistress McGonagall had given every eighth year a dorm for themselves and even a table in the Great Hall for them.

So here they were all the eighth year Slytherins, who had happen to be forced by the Ministry to attend Hogwarts for there final year, sat in silence at the end of the table watching Draco look at the exchange between Potter and the Weaslette.

Cavina took a sharp breath, Pansy gasped, Theo paled, Crabbe and Goyle contemplated whether or not they should leave or comfort Draco, and Blaise looked with sad eyes at Draco.

In the beginning of the term Potter and Draco seemed to have developed some kind of truce and were polite to each other. Sometimes you would see the two exchange some words and laugh, but other than that they didn't have the best friends relationship.

That of course didn't matter to Draco, during break Draco had confessed to Cavina that he liked Potter very much since fifth year.

Cavina snorted and almost chocked on her chocolate frog and gave Draco a look of bewildered and amusement and had simply said "I've known that since you could start talking, your first words were literally Harry Potter" and left leaving a very confused Draco.

After that he came out to the rest of the Slytherins and they all accepted him. The question in the air was 'who is the lucky broke?' Cavina smiled in her mind at that memory.

Flashback

"So Draco, mind telling us who the lad is that caught your eyes?" Blaise said wiggling his eyebrows.

Cavina smirked knowingly and looked at Draco with an innocent look. She smiled at him before saying, "*cough* Potter *cough*"

All of them turned to look at her and she had merely inspected her nails looking as if she had never interrupted. All eyes returned to Draco and Theo was the first to break the silence.

"Did Cavina just say Potter? Or am I just hearing things and needing a check up at St. Mungo's"

"Err I think we all need a check up if we heard that." Pansy had said with a faraway look in her eyes.

Draco stayed silent and glared at Cavina who just shrugged and went back to reading some muggle book called 'Carry on'. Crabbe had a look of I knew it while Goyle looked at Blaise his hand stuck out to him and making a 'you owe me money Zabini' gesture.

Draco cleared his throat avoiding the curious eyes "Alright yes, the guy is Potter and I've liked him since fifth year but I didn-"

He was cut off by a lot of 'sures' and 'mhm whatever let's you sleep at night'. Pansy was smirking the whole time and Balise kept eyeing him with a we-all-bloody-knew-mate face. Nott seemed to be the only person who looked confused and still trying to grasp the idea that Draco liked Potter.

End of flashback

Cavina and Pansy turned there attention to Draco and gave him a sympathetic face. A small lone tear fell on Dracos pale features and slipped to his pale pink lips slowly falling on his chin. His lips were in a pout kind of way and they were trembling, if you could show the feeling of hurt, pain, and heartbreak Draco would have been a perfect example to set.

Potter seemed to feel people stare at him and turned his gaze away from the two Weasley's and Granger to look at the Slytherins. Abruptly, Draco stood up and rushed out the Great Hall and the rest of the slytherins followed him with an expressionless face, but not before all gazing at Potters concerned and confused face.

They all glared at him and sent him looks of hatred even if the poor lad wasn't aware of what the hell he had just done.

The rest of the month of January was spent with avoiding Potter and the Gryffindors, giving Weasley girl and Potter stares that could kill someone, balancing the consequences of using an unforgivable on Potter, and trying to cheer up Draco which was in all honesty not working.

None of the Slytherins had ever seen Draco like that, not even when he was assigned the task to kill Dumbldore or when he was trialed for being an ex death eater.

He was too pale, his doll like features now hollow and his eyes filled with such emptiness that it hurt to even look at him. He refused to eat and rarely smiled anymore, always quiet and hiding in the shadows.

Two weeks into February Cavina decided that she had enough of Dracos heart breaking attitude and started to plan ways into getting Draco to become his old self.

That was flushed down the toilet though when Valentines came. The corridors and hallways were filled with people snogging each other, the Great hall looked worse it was booked with pink hearts covering the walls.

The tables decorated with hearts and balloons along with lace decor. Cavina and the rest of what was known as the 'Silver Eaters' -meaning her, Pansy, Balise, Theo, Goyle and Crabbe, and sometimes Draco when he didn't want to be lonely- came up with a brilliant plan as they called it, to send Potter a love letter sent from Draco.

But they decided against it when they saw Weasley girl approaching Potter with chocolate frogs and a brown teddy bear. Draco had immediately ran out of the Hall and hid in his dorm room the rest of they day.

It had taken the whole weekend for Blaise and Theo to convince him to get out and eat with them in the Great Hall.

March came and Draco hadn't changed one bit unless you recalled the fact that he no longer spoke, hid in his dorm for long periods, and cutting any kind of activities by not participating.

This made the Silver Eaters more worried as it looked like Draco was preferring to act more dead than alive. Potter still seemed oblivious to the fact that he was the one hurting Draco and didn't even seem to be bothered by the fact that Draco no longer talked to him.

This of course infuriated the Silver Eaters even more and one time Blaise had sent a jinx hex to Potter for being so ignorant. This earned 50 points from Slytherin and detention for all of them.

The group had decided that enough was enough and they all worked up a plan to show to Potter what he was missing.

The Spring Ball was coming up, a dance for only the eighth and seventh years. As it approached Cavina and Pansy convinced Draco to tag along and he reluctantly agreed after being black mailed to not having any dessert in the Great Hall.

Theo and Balise accompanied by Crabbe and Goyle made there way to the Hall where the ball was taken place. Draco had been the definition the humanity's beauty.

Cavina had made him look healthier making him eat, go outside, and hanging out with the group more. It had worked and now Draco looked too handsome to be put into words.

His skin had become that pale color that seem to reflect the light of the moon. His grey hollow eyes were now a mercury color that melted anything in its sight.

His hair was parted to the side and had a swiftly fringe to frame his symmetrical features. He wore a deep royal blue button up with grey trousers that fitted his slim body so perfectly it looked like it had been molded into him.

He wore midnight blue robes that Pansy had picked for him. When the Sliver Eaters entered the Great Hall the music stopped and everyone went silent ask the inspected with curious looks at them.

The one who attracted the most attention though was Draco, it seemed that no one could take their eyes off him and many times throughout the ball Crabbe and Goyle had to protect him from unwanted touches.

The one person who never looked away was Potter. Cavina casually looked at the way that Potter eyed Draco, it wasn't a wanting look or a lusted expression, no this look that he gave Draco was one of pure love.

The Silver Eaters all smiled at each other knowing that if Potter didn't make a move with Draco they all would end up in Azkaban.

It wasn't a week later that Draco seemed to be gaining life and smile more often. He would mysteriously disappear and return to the common room after curfew. Always greeting the Silver Eaters with swollen lips, flushed face, and messy hair.

His mercury eyes gained light once again and he started to talk to his friends. When the end of April came the Silver Eaters became curious to the fact that Draco and Harry would leave at the same time so they all followed him to end there suspicions.

The scene that unraveled before them was breathtaking.

Draco layed on Potters lap smiling to himself and playing with Potters hand. Potter was locking the blond hairs of Draco and nuzzling his face to Draco's neck.

They would peck there lips and feel each other. Draco stood up and leaned closer and Potter dragged him into his lap and kissed him deeper.

They both left each others lips and panted hard looking with much love in there eyes and a smile painting their faces. Pansy, Cavina, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and Theo all heard Potter and Draco whispering 'I love you's' and 'Promise'.

The Sliver Eaters left after feeling the need that the event was something private and personal and all left with a smile in there faces.

They day before graduation Draco told them his relationship with Potter. They all glanced at each other and told him that they already knew, the love between them was so powerful that you could feel it radiating off them like waves.

Draco smiled at them and they all gave each other a group hug and promised to stay in touch. Cavina never stopped smiling at the fact that for once in her life she did something right.

-

5 years have passed and the Silver Eaters have reunited with Draco to go to his wedding with Potter. Tears fall off there eyes knowing that of they hadn't pushed Draco to Potter none of this would be happening.

They once again look at one another sharing the same though. 'You can always mend what is broken by fixing the broken heart.'

Cavina lets another tear out listening with much happiness inside of her at Draco's words

"I do."

//

a/n: This is so bad, but I'm too lazy to fix it so I'm sorry for those that read it. Thanks for reading either way 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 19.5K 83
Itt minden hülyeséget megtalálsz.Csak saját felelőségre.Ha érdekel olvass bele,remélem tetszeni fog.:D
286K 18.5K 103
Nem sok mindent szeretnék elárulni a könyvről....A lényeg annyi, hogy ez egy Drarry fanfiction. Ha érdekel olvass bele.😄 Kezdés: 2019-10-28 Befejezé...
124K 7.8K 26
Miért pont ő? Annyian vannak ebben a szaros iskolában! És nekem mégis Harry Potterbe kellet beleszeretnem... (A történet egyáltalán nem követi a...
19.3K 856 34
"Az életem versenyútjának minden kanyarjában csak te vagy a cél, és minden pillanatban, amikor mellettem vagy, én vagyok a győztes." Hazel Parker le...