Bound To The Mafia King

By KaylaSue321

Annabelle is your average 23 year old. Out of school with so many plans to travel the world and fall in love... More

Prologue
Introduction
My Surroundings
Meeting Vincent
Solitude
The Truth Hurts
The Kiss
The Cold Shoulder
Kitchen Disater
Apologies
Chatty Kathy
The Mafia Is No Joke
Weak Little Girl
Playboy
Baby Steps
First Date
Seeing Nat
Underground
Underground Part Two
Attacked
Self Defense 101
Meeting The Colombos
Slumber Party
Weekend Getaway
Beach
Wine & Dine
Shattered
Damage Control
Taken
AUTHORS NOTE
Chains
Emily
Twisted Games
Rescue Me
Unexpected Surpises
Painful Goobyes
Emotional Recovery
Caved In
Unexpected Visitor
Dungeon
Conformation
AUTHORS NOTE
Mood Swings
Its Time
Red!
Coma
Proposal
Gone In The Night
Its Not Over
Now Its Over
Bridesmaid Torture
Wedding Bells
Reception
Blindfolded
Honeymoon Revenge
Epiloge
Authors Note
NEW STORY

Feelings

49.3K 1.4K 176
By KaylaSue321

Hello lovely readers!!! I hope you are all enjoying my story! The amount of readers who have read it has made me so ecstatic! Please show some love by voting!
------------------------------------

Weeks went by after what went down that night at Ricos. I wasn't the same person I was before then. I spent days cooped up in my room, refusing to see or talk to anyone. I was so ashamed with myself for what I did. I took a life and yes the guy may have been a bad guy but he was still a person. The guilt I had felt ate me up until I almost felt numb. The numbness came in spurts. Some days I felt numb and some days I felt so much pain and sadness.

After about two weeks I started going around the girls again. They didn't know what had happened and I didn't want to tell them. They would ask me questions like "are you okay?" "What happened" "do you want to talk about it?" I knew I couldn't tell them anything and honestly I didn't want too. I didn't want anyone else to know other than who already knew.

"Well well well if it isn't Annabelle Romano." Melissa smacked her gum and twirled it around her finger.

"Hello Melissa." I spoke with a bored tone. Even she must have known something was wrong because for once she didn't even try to make snide comments.

"Okay you're acting weird...." Melissa sounded almost curious with a confused look on her face.

"I'm not in the mood Melissa. I said hello now just please go away." I begged and my voice cracked at the end. I turned my head to avoid her questioning looks. Tears threatened to fall but I closed my eyes to prevent them from falling or from them noticing that I was crying.

"What's-wr-" Melissa was about to finish her sentence but Vincent cut her off.

"Melissa she asked you to leave her alone. Now respect her wishes and find something else to entertain you." Vincent warned her with a serious tone and Melissa visually deflated for a second but nodded her head in agreement. She walked over to him and purred as she ran a finger up and down his chest. The same way she did the first day I met her in his office. She started nibbling on his ear lobe and kissing on his neck. He closed his eyes and squeezed them tightly shut the longer she kissed him the harder he was trying to resist her.

Within a matter of two seconds Melissa was seductively pushing him backwards towards his office. Once they were inside she slammed the door. I tried to think about literally anything instead of what they were doing but I couldn't.

"Hey Belle are you okay?" Rachel asked me for at least the fifth time. I didn't want to be rude or snap at her so I just nodded.

"Yeah I'm alright. Just having a tough time nothing to worry about." I offered her a small smile but she didn't look like she bought it but thankfully she didn't ask any more questions.

"Do you want to workout? That usually helps you cheer up." Bethany offered with a hopeful smile.

"No thanks guys." I shook my head slightly. I felt bad because they were all trying so hard to cheer me up but it wasn't working. I wasn't sure anything would at this point.

"How about we have a movie night? We can eat junk food and stay up all night watching movies!" Sarah suggested and I quickly nodded. Now that was something I could do. Watching movies in the dark while shoving your face with junk? Sign me up!

"That sounds great!" I beamed a real smile and the girls look relieved. I didn't want to be alone but I definitely didn't want to talk. So watching movies in the dark sounded like a plan to me.

"I'll get the food and snacks and you guys can pick out the movies." Rachel said as she walked off towards the kitchen.

"So are you wanting to watch chick flicks? Scary movies? Comedies? What?" Bethany fumbled through the hundreds of DVDs.

"I'm game for anything. We can watch a few of each?" I suggested and they agreed with me. Bethany popped in a scary movie first. I believe it was insidious or something along those lines.

Rachel came into the room and dumped everything that she had in her arms onto the floor. There was everything from chips, gummy bears, sour patch kids, pretzels, fruit cups, water bottles, sodas, and so much more goodies. I grabbed the gummy bears and a bottle of water and cuddled up on the couch draping a cover over myself.

About fifteen minutes into the movie we all heard yelling coming from Vincent's office. I couldn't really make out what was being said or who was talking at first. The door was suddenly opened and their voices boomed off of the walls of the living room.

"Why won't you sleep with me?" Melissa yelled and I heard something hit the wall.

"Do not throw my shit!" Vincent's voice came out so deadly and filled with so much anger.

"Well tell me why! Is there someone else?" Melissa was crying by this point. You could hear it in her voice. Her voice cracked and her sobs could be heard throughout the house.

"Yes, not that it is any of your business. We aren't a couple Melissa. I don't owe you an explanation." Vincent sounded calmer than he did a few seconds before.

"I can't believe this! After everything I've done for you! You-you bastard!" She yelled and more items crashed into the wall breaking into pieces before they hit the floor. I jumped off of the couch and sprinted over to Vincent's office. The sight in front of me stopped me momentarily. There were broken picture frames and glass items were laying on the floor. There was paper and files and folders everywhere. Melissa and Vincent were both standing in their underwear only inches apart having a heated stare down.

"What in the world is going on in here?" My voice pulled them out of their anger filled glares and they turned their attention towards me.

"It's okay Anna I've got everything under control. You can leave us." Vincent's voice was much softer when he spoke to me. Melissa's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"It's her isn't it? This is the other bitch?" Melissa backed a few steps back away from Vincent.

"Excuse me?" I asked her confused. There was no way I was the other girl. Vincent and I barely even get along. Sure he had been there for me since the accident but that didn't mean he actually cared that much about me right? Definitely not enough to break up with someone over it.

"You're the other girl who has been screwing him! The reason he broke up with me! This is all your fault!" Melissa turned towards me and starting stomping over to me.

"No I'm not! You have no idea what you are even talking about. Me and him aren't screwing!" Anger started pouncing through my veins.

"Melissa get your stuff and get out of my house now. You no longer have a reason to be here. I will get one of my guys to escort you if need be." Vincent was much calmer now probably because Melissa was no longer throwing stuff around.

"Fine!" Melissa huffed and started walking out of the office knowing that she had been defeated. When she got to where I was standing she gave me the most evil look I had ever seen.

"This is not over. He will be calling and begging for me back in no time." Melissa voice was low but dead serious.

"Goodbye Melissa." I told her and she cried the whole way to Vincent's room where she packed up all of her stuff and Matteo helped her carry everything out to her car.

"I'm sorry about that Anna." Vincent apologized and I turned around to face him.

"What was that all about?" I asked and he looked like he didn't really want to tell me.

"She is upset because I don't want to be with her anymore."

"Because you found someone else?" I asked putting the pieces into place.

"Yes and no." He shrugged which only confused me.

"So what are you going to do?" I wondered and started to pick up the files and folders stacking them neatly.

"I'm not the boyfriend type Anna. I don't do relationships. I don't feel the same way about Melissa anymore so why keep her around? To lead her on? I'm not a good guy. I don't want to tie anyone down to this lifestyle." Vincent spoke like he wasn't really talking about Melissa but about me. Was that even possible? Could he care about me the way I care about him? I doubt it. Like he just said he isn't a good guy and he could never give a girl what they really want.

"I think you made the right choice. I don't think she was right for you." I told him truthfully. I pulled the trash can from the corner and started to sweep the broken pieces into a pile and used the dust pan to dump them into the trash. I carefully pulled the pictures out of the frames and threw the frames away. In one of the pictures was a man and a woman who looked to be about my age. The picture looked about twenty years or so old.

"Is this your parents?" I asked him. The woman had blonde hair and electric green eyes and a smile that could melt anyone's heart. She was breathtakingly beautiful. The man had jet black hair and brown eyes. They looked so young and in love. She was smiling and he was making a funny face. Vincent smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes that's my parents." He took the picture from my hands and laid it down on his desk.

"Where are they at?" I wondered. I remember him saying something about them traveling the world I just didn't remember where.

"They are in Paris at the moment. My mother said something about going to Germany afterwards."

"It's a lovely picture. You can see the love they have for one another." I couldn't help but feel jealous of their love. Would I ever find that? Would someone actually be able to stand me for the rest of their life? To marry me? Have kids with me? Grow old with me? I shook my head to dismiss the thoughts I was having.

"They have been together since they were sixteen."

"What makes you think you're not boyfriend material?" I asked him and he frowned at me briefly. His green eyes looked duller than their normal electric green color.

"Anna I've killed people. I am not the type of guy you date who suddenly decides to get married. I'm the leader of the Italian Mafia. Everyone I love is in danger at all times. That's why I could never be with someone seriously." Vincent dumped the dust pan one last time and everything that had been broken had been cleaned up.

A knock on the door and the sound of someone coughing distracted us from our conversation.

"Vincent I need to talk to you. Please bubba." Vanessa was in tears and she had makeup running down her face. She looked really upset about something. Vincent looked genuinely concerned for his sister.

"I'll leave you two alone." I offered her a soft smile and ducked out of the room. I couldn't stop thinking about what Vincent said about not being able to be with someone. He thought he didn't deserve to be happy, to have someone love him and show him what it's like to have someone love you in return, someone to give your heart to and trust them not to break it. Well he was wrong. Yes he may be the leader of the mafia but I see so much deeper than that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.1K 49
•Book I of You And Your Series Jessica is 19 years old and lives in New York. She's been working many years already while strugging with her problems...
163K 4K 37
WARNING: This book features strong language and sexual content. Jess is a normal 18 year old, made to do her chores and obsessed with tv shows and N...
214K 6K 53
-MATURE CONTENT- After problems go down in her hometown of Brooklyn, she is sent to Italy by her mobster don father. Unknown to her, she wasn't simpl...
216K 2K 35
(Ongoing) What happens when a phsycotic world feared mafia want an innocent girl.....Read to find out ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This book contains: *Mature scen...