Caught In The Middle

By SanC-Rylie

This is the continuation of Book 1 Daddy's Little Assassin. So before you even proceed to read this book plea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Please Read- Author's Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Important Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
The Cast
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Book 3
Newest Mafia Novel
New Story Alert 🚨

Chapter 19

57.1K 2.2K 320
By SanC-Rylie

"No no no. I think I've had enough for tonight" I chuckled as Rostov tried filling my shot glass once more with vodka.

"What? Come on, you merely even touch any. To me what you had is barely warming up for the real drinks" Rostov chuckled as he refilled our glasses.

"I think this is the last one, I'm pretty sure I'm almost drank.... d-drunk by now" I laugh picking up my glass.

"That's it" Rostov chuckled picking up his glass as well. "Cheers".

"Cheers" I chuckled clinking my glass with his then downing the liquid.

I've been here probably near half an hour now, chatting and drinking with Rostov. He had bought me two drinks since I came in then he ordered a bottle of vodka and we've been downing it without any chaser. I already had 3 shot glasses and I was feeling a bit tipsy by now, I knew I needed to stop right now or else I'll be a worthless drunk soon and not capable of carrying out my plan or I'll probably do more damage than I had originally planned since I've came to realized that I'm a dangerous drunk.

"One more?" Rostov asked holding up the vodka bottle.

"No, definitely not. I'm cutting myself off for tonight" I said shaking my head as I chuckled.

"You're lost then" Rostov chuckled filling his glass again and downing it before turning and motioning on of his guys over.

When the guy had came he whispered something in the guy's ear before the guy turned and leave. I didn't quite catch what he said but I think he was asking him to go fetch something. I didn't quite pay too much attention to him in case he figured I was trying to hear.

"So how long are you in New York?" Rostov asked.

"I should be leaving tomorrow, have to get back to work you know" I said to him. "A girls gotta make her own money".

"Nice. Smart, beautiful and independent" Rostov chuckled. "Are all British women like you?"

"I really don't know, I can't speak for all British women but I'd hope so" I laugh. "It'd be unfortunate if they aren't".

"You Kath are really something else" Rostov chuckled.

"I hope that's a good thing" I chuckled before looking around. I noticed that his other man that was sitting at the table was also gone. "Uh, Where did your friends go?"

"He went up to the room" Rostov replied. "As for Ashton I'm guessing he found some girl.

"The room" I nod my head with understanding.

"Yeah, maybe we could finished this little party up there" Rostov said to me.

Ew

The guy is probably old enough to be my Dad, he looked in his 40's. I'm into older guys but not that old, Rostov wasn't bad looking in fact he was a good looking guy but he was definitely not and would never be my type or attractive to me.

"Maybe" I smiled and wink at him.

"How about now?" Rostov asked.

"Sure" I said to him. "Lead the way".

As Rostov got up and we were exiting the bar, I saw the guy that he had sent up to the room came back handing him something as we passed him. As we reach the doorway I almost had a heart attack. I saw Marc and Dominic sitting off the side near the exit at a table. I quickly ducked my head and grabbed on to Rostov's arm tucking the side of my face on his arm.

"You alright there?" Rostov asked looking down at me.

"Yeah, I just felt as if I was gonna stumble a second ago" I chuckled.

We were soon out of the pub and now in the elevator on our way up to Rostov's room. I hope neither Dominic or Marc had noticed that it was me. I was of course in a disguise with my now long blonde hair and blueish green eyes and blood red lipstick but these two had known me for a while and if they were focusing on my face before they would definitely known it was me.

"So here we are" Rostov said as he used his keycard to opened the door of his room.

"Hmm. Nice suite" I smiled as we entered. "You definitely paid a lot for this suite, its amazing".

"I only used the best" Rostov chuckled.

"I can tell" I smiled at him. "Hey, is there some place I can freshened up?"

"Sure, through there" he pointed to the doorway to his left.

"Thanks, I'll be right back" I winked at him before walking into the bedroom then to the other door to what I guess is the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me then sighed as I placed my purse on the counter. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked at my reflection, I really didn't looked like me, maybe Dominic or Marc haven't noticed. I had thought about more than a hundred ways to kill this guy earlier but wasn't sure which method I was going to used tonight. I took a knife out of my purse tucking it in the slit pocket of my tight dress.

After checking my hair and my lipstick, I washed my hands then turned to return to Rostov. As I opened the door I stopped slightly as I heard him speaking on the phone. He sounded angry and his voice was not the calm type he was using all night with me. His voice was now scary and his accent was more noticeable at this point.

"I don't care! Cavelli needs a wake up call. Just make sure you find me the girl and bring her to me!" He barked into the phone before hanging up.

Talking about me? You want Cavelli's girl, Rostov? Well no need to look far because she's right here, already with you.

"Wow, I've been gone for like one minute and you already thinking about a different girl?" I chuckled as I approach Rostov.

"Its not like that, just a girl that's been giving me some issues. Its business" Rostov replied sitting on the bed.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked in a seductive voice as I went to straddle his lap.

"Yeah, definitely" Rostov replied placing his hands on my waist.

"Is there a wife that I should worry about?" I asked I placed one hand at the back of his neck and one on his jaw.

"No, I'm not married Kathleen" Rostov chuckled.

"Well that's good to hear" I whispered seductively rubbing my thumb up and down on his cheek.

"And this girl you said you want whoever to bring to you? Is she your girlfriend?" I asked bringing my lips near to his ears.

"She's definitely not my girlfriend and won't ever be"Rostov replied. "This girl is just a means to solve some business problems".

"Good, because I definitely don't think she'd wanna be your girlfriend either" I whispered seductively in his ears.

"What?" Rostov asked confused.

"Don't worry about it, just know that I'm here and I'm gonna help you solve your issue, you want that girl I could help you get her" I replied then kissed his neck slightly.

"You don't even know who she is" Rostov replied leaning his neck slightly to give me more access. "How are you gonna do that?"

"I can do that because..." I said in his ears. "... because I'm her" I finished as I twist his neck to the other side hearing it snapped.

His body fell back limply onto the bed as I got off him. I felt his neck for a pulse and of course there wasn't any. He was dead. I honestly didn't thought taking out a Mafia boss who was out to get me would be this easy.

"Sorry Rostov, but you chose the wrong girl to party with tonight" I said picking up my purse then head to the door.

I hurried back to my room keeping my head down the entire time. The first thing I did as I entered the room was to quickly took up my laptop and hacked back into the hotel's security feed deleting all footage of the past hour that shows me with Rostov. I then changed out of my dress into some black casual clothes and throwing a cap on my head. I took out the contact lens and wiped the makeup and lipstick off my face before gathering my stuff and head out my room to go check out.

Walking into the lobby I spotted one of Dominic guys. I bend my head as I went to the counter to check out. I came all this way without encountering any problems so I was definitely not gonna have any now by risking getting seen. As I finished checking out and turned to leave I collided with this guy.

"Oh, excuse me. I'm so sorry" I said apologizing to the guy.

"No problem, its fine" he smiled at me. I returned the smile before heading out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.3K 52
[✅ ⚠️]- Book 1️⃣ "I want to fuck you. Not kiss, fuck. So hard, your echoes would be louder than the noises from the party." ...
1M 25.7K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
1M 30.5K 79
Liviana Vitale has spent her life surrounded by trauma. But these past two years have been the hardest ones yet. She always thought the only brother...
219K 4.9K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...