Love Unexpected

Von amysousa

Two best friends, living together. Sounds great right? Well, Alex and Sam are in love with each-other which c... Mehr

Chapter 1 "A pleasant surprise"
Chapter 2 " First weekend together"
Chapter 3 "Surprised and ready"
Chapter 4 "A Super Sweet Birthday Surprise"
Chapter 5 "Back to the schedule"
Chapter 6 "How quick time has gone"
Chapter 7 "Surprise Surprise"
Chapter 8 "I Do"
Chapter 9 "Honeymoon" Part 1
Chapter 10 "Honeymoon" Part 2
Chapter 11 "Honeymoon part 3 in Brazil"
Chapter 12 "Home at last"
Chapter 13 "Interviewing and Shopping"
Chapter 14 "Unsuspected, I think..."
Chapter 15 "Liar liar, you're now fired"
Chapter 16 " Don't worry, nothing happened"
Chapter 17 "You can be my bad dream, or a horrible nightmare"
Chapter 18 "Must Exercise"
Chapter 19 "Terrible Timing visitors"
Chapter 20 "No really. We're totally ok... I think"
Chapter 21 "Backfields and Winter don't mix"
Chapter 22 "Eight weeks!"
Chapter 23 "Don't Tell Anyone"
Chapter 24 "I'm Sorry Bro. Alex Will Understand"
Chapter 25 "How the hell am I suppose to have my story straight?!"
Chapter 26 "Did they hurt you?"
Chapter 27 "What do you mean by 'us'"?
Chapter 28 "Never underestimate a pregnant person"
Chapter 29 "Argh!"
Chapter 31 "Do you want more children?"
Chapter 32 "It was amazing!"
Chapter 33 Epilogue "Forever and always"

Chapter 30 "You're looking great!"

4.6K 30 4
Von amysousa

Uploaded a day earlier just for one of my fans :D <3

Love Unexpected Chapter 30 “You’re looking great!”

Alex's P.O.V

“It’s a girl!” 

                                                                ------------------

~Another three months later~

“I don’t want to do it,” I said as I held on to the cars door. Sam laughed and shook his head before commenting.

“Alex, this has been your dream since you were a little girl. There’s no way I’m going to let you back out at the last minute,” he said sternly. I sighed and started walking towards the trailer.

Sam opened the back seat and took Aveena out with her carrier. She was fast asleep so it would be easier for Sam to watch my performance.

I was at the first day of shooting for the movie. It’s been three months since I gave birth to Aveena and I’ve lost all of the extra weight. Apparently I had the Gwen Stefani effect and have a flatter and more toned stomach than before.

“Alex! I’m so happy that you have made it. You look really nice. Now come on, I’ll bring you to our makeup artist.” Cleo said quickly before dragging me off into one of the trailers leaving a chuckling same behind.

                                                             -------------

“You did great baby!” Sam said as I sat down on his lap and kissed him tenderly.

“You think so?” I asked anxiously.  He nodded and kissed me again for reassurance.

“Samuel, Next week will be the week you will be working. Did you rehearse the lines?” Cleo asked while eyeing Sam carefully.

“Yes Cleo, I practiced. Alex even gave me recording time at the studio so I wouldn’t sound terrible. We already emailed it and everything. All I have left to do is act and watch the most beautiful girl in the world do what she always wanted too.”

I smiled as my cheeks flushed.

When we finally got home, I went straight to the sofa to feed Aveena.

“She drinks like a cow,” Sam joked. I scowled at him and came up with a comeback.

“She must get it from her father,” I said evilly. He mocked fake hurt before sitting down in front of us.

“You know, you did great today Alex, I’m really proud of you. After this movie is out, we’re going to have to take a nice long vacation.” He said seriously. I smiled and nodded. A vacation would be great.

I left Aveena with my mom for two hours so Sam and I could have a little fun and get ready for dinner. Justin wants to introduce his girlfriend Kylie to us today.

“I can’t believe He’s already 16. It feels like it was yesterday that he walked in on us when we started secretly dating and threatened us with his high pre-pubescent voice,” Sam said before laughing.

Justin turned 14 during the first few days. He never liked parties back then so we would just buy him something that he wanted and wish him a happy birthday.

“Yeah, and now he has a deep voice and protects us instead. It’s so weird how things happen.” I said back. Both Sam and I looked at Aveena and smiled.

Just a bit more than one and a half years ago, Sam and I were just best friends. Sure, we were in love with each other but we never expected to date for a year secretly.

I never thought that we would get married so soon and have a baby less than a year later. Although the sad incident with those criminals happened, we still came out gaining a lot.

                                                                ------------------

Sam’s P.O.V

Kylie is great. She seems to really like Justin and he has that same sparkle in his eyes when he looks at her that I had and still have when I look at Alex.

I had just finished eating my chicken when I noticed Sarah and Mike whispering to each other. That’s weird.

“What are you guys being so secretive about?” Alex asked them as if she read my mind.

Mike looked a bit scared before he gulped and stood up.

“Actually, since Justin introduced us to his girlfriend today I thought I would too.” Mike spoke. Sarah gave him a look before also standing up.

“I know you probably didn’t see this coming but Sarah and I are together. We have been for a long while now.” He said while smiling at her.

“That’s great!” Jason said as he got up to congratulate them.

“Oh, and there’s one more thing I have to tell you all.” Mike said a bit more serious. We looked at him before Emma told him to go on. Instead, Sarah spoke up.

“I’m 5 months pregnant.” She said before everyone, including myself, got up and ran towards her to hug her and bombard her with questions.

After everyone calmed down, Alex and I decided to go for a little walk in the backfield with Aveena in her stroller and the dogs running around. Yes, dogs.

We ended up adopting a Yorkshire terrier at the pound when Alex went around to promote the movie. We met one of the dogs and fell in love with him. We adopted him the same day and called him Scruffy.

“We have to bring them to the vet on Saturday. Do you think that they will end up having babies?” I asked Alex. She smiled and picked up Nutella.

“I really think so. They are going to have the cutest puppies ever.”

                                                   -----------------------------------

“You did it Sam!” Cleo and Alex screamed after the bell rang. I finally finished filming all of my scenes. Not that there were many anyways but it took longer than we thought it would. Three weeks.

“I couldn’t have done it without you girls though,” I said while exposing my cheeks to both of them. They exchanged glances and both smacked me lightly on each cheek.

“Of course you could not have. Without us there would not be a movie,” Cleo said mid laughter before walking off.

“She has it out for me,” I muttered which caused Alex to laugh and tell me that I’m delusional.

“I can’t wait until the movie’s done and everything can get back to normal. Then we’ll finally get a chance to see us singing to each other in the movie,” Alex said and then pecked me on the lips.”

“Me neither,” I replied and drove ourselves home.

Sorry that this chapter is sucky. I’m just trying to wrap everything up quickly so the last few chapters are going to be like this. Love you all :D

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

723K 11.6K 28
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...
42.5K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
2.1K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
89K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...