What If...(H.S.)

By StylistixStyles

4th September 2016 - #815 in Random Girl: you're like Harry Styles Boy: hmm... Girl: what hmm... I comp... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
SURPRISING NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
*TWENTY EIGHT*
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
Authors Tag
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE :'(
anyone want a SEQUEL?

FORTY ONE

1K 104 109
By StylistixStyles

{Edited: 15/09/16}

Before starting I need to ask you something. I got few ship names from my readers for Zania and Harry. And those are #Zarry #Hania and I made one which is #Zanarry . please guys choose one.

BTW if you're wondering who's up there let me tell you it's Nixon.

♥✴♥

"Heyo Zan. You're literally a celebrity now girl!" I ignored him and walked passed him.
"Zan... It's me, Nixon. We met last night remember? Don't start acting like a celebrity already" I remember. I surely do remember you. How could I forget that you're friends with the person who's dying to ruin my life. So much hate in my mind but the only thing I said was
"Nix, please leave me alone. You did something which pissed me. But it's OK. I don't wanna talk about it"
"Pissed you? What did I do?"
"Seriously Nix? Now you're trying to hide it?"
"Zan please make it clear"
"For God's sake leave me alone."

I started walking and he followed me. I was walking towards my dorm. I suddenly noticed the place we were leading was really quite. I thought it was not a good idea to be with him in such a desolate place. And I was right. He caught my hand and pushed me to the wall "from the very first day I saw you... No not last night. The night you came to LCU I fell in love with you. Last night was just our introduction. You don't know Zan I love you. I didn't want to say it after hearing the news but I don't know why are you blaming me and what are you blaming me for. If you don't love me it's OK if you hate me it's not ok"

After listening to him I felt like the sky was falling over my head. He loved me!?
"You love me? Huh..! That's why you mix up things in my drink. So that other guy can take advantage."
"What're you talking about?"
"I'm talking about the drink that you brought last night."
"Drink? It was not me. It was V. She gave me the bottle and told me to give it to you."

What? V? But how was that even possible. Why would she do that. She's my friend since my first day. I was totally confused and shocked.
"You're lying"
"Why would I?"
"B-but..."
"Look Zan I don't know what was in the drink. Whatever it was I didn't mix it. For goddamn I love you."
"Stop with that I love you shit. You just saw me and fell in love? I don't want this kind of love. Leave me" I pushed him and started walking.
"I guess I know why she did it" I heard Nix and turned around. He continued "this morning she was crying over the phone saying something like 'I love you bro. I promise I will not live her in peace. I'm sorry for last night. I couldn't do my job properly.' So I guess Sam's her brother."

What's happening. Seriously?
"W-what.. H-how's that even possible?"
"I don't know how's that possible. And I don't know who's Sam. I just saw the news and heard V so I thought I'd let you know."
"Thanks Nix. I really appreciate it. But I'm sorry I-I don't love you"
He gave a defeated smile and said "it's OK. I guess I don't deserve you"
"You deserve someone better than me. And don't just fall for someone's appearance."
"Hmm. I should go. Bye and take care. One more thing. I guess V is the one who leaked your photo. I'm not sure tho." I nodded and he left the place.

The flashback was clear in my mind. I remembered the whole story sitting in my drama class. My life was a total drama. I didn't need any classes for that. I didn't meet V till then. I was totally shocked and traumatized. All those things happening to me made hard for me to believe that it was reality. After talking to Nix I went to the dorm when Harry called me

"Hey love. Everything alright"
"Umm.. Not really"
"What happened? Did anyone say anything to you? You went out? Paps did something?" I felt so precious to be the subject of his care. It was beyond everything that I ever imagined. I didn't deserve him but he was still with me, in every step, in every situation.
"Actually mom got really tensed after the photo leaked so she... She.."
"Called you back?"
"Y-yeah"
"No-no." It was silence. "You can't leave me Zan. Not like this. It's not that I can't live without you it's that I don't wanna live without you. It'd be a lie if I say I'd die if you leave but it's true that my heart would die if you leave" again dead silence and then a sob. Small sob but it was enough to break my heart into million pieces and shatter all my confidence of leaving him. I made my mind earlier that I'd make him understand the importance of going back to Bangladesh. But I made him cry. I'd never forgive myself for this. Never!!

You & I
We don't want to be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You & I
Oohh You & I

"Ha-Harry. Please... Please don't cry!" I also started crying. "I-I'm sorry. Please stop! I c-can't take this"
"Zan please don't leave me"
"First stop crying. Why are you crying. You're a boy."
"Who said boys can't cry? I'm upset and I will cry. I love you stupid, I need you."
"Harry... But mom... She's scared"

"I have an idea" suddenly his voice was filled with hope and joy
"What?"
"Be our stylist"
"What? No. I'm just a student. Moreover I don't wanna take advantage of being your girlfriend."
"It's not advantage. And who said you're already the stylist. You have to pass the interview and our tour manager would take it. Let me remind you he's not too happy with our activity. So it'd be hard to impress him"
"You've gone mad Harold. I'll talk to you later. It's my class time."
"Bye and take care. Stay away from that Nix"
"Ooh I forgot to tell you" I told him everything that Nix told me earlier.
"You're not staying there. It's impossible. You're not safe there. I can't be in peace after knowing that you're not safe."
"Harold don't worry. I Gotta go."
"And?"
"What?"
"You're forgetting something"
"No."
"Bye!" He said in a hursh and disappointed voice.
I giggled and replied "OK OK.. I love you stupid"
"Love you vampy"

My life was such a mess. How am I supposed to gather all these things. I need to make up my mind about what I really want to do. I guess I'd give the interview. What's the worst could happen? They'd reject me. I'd bear that. While thinking these things the bell rang.

I was walking through the corridor when a familiar face stopped me. It was V. I was kind of scared of her.
"Hey sweetie where were you last night?" She was acting so normal. Obviously she would. She didn't know that I knew everything about her.
"Do you know how scared I was?" Yeah so scared that I'd kill your frucking brother.
"I'm sorry V. I was with one of my internet friend"
"Yeah and he's name is Harry Styles"
"No..ummm.." I didn't find any words to say.
"It's OK. You don't need to hide it from me" so that you could leak that too just how you leaked my photo.
"It's nothing like that"
"Stop it. Let's celebrate. But I'm not taking you to pub. I don't want you to get in trouble again" I was totally amazed with her acting. She continued "let's go to the new theme park. I heard its awesome"
Never. I'm not going with you any where my love. But the few words I uttered was "sorry V. I can't. I have some project to finish"

After trying her level best she gave up. It was impossible to go somewhere with her after knowing her truth. I was even scared of sharing the same dorm.

Believe. It's like a glass. If you break it once it'll never be fixed again. You can try to fix it with glue but the marks will remain the same. My trust was once broken by Sam. Since that day my faith from everyone went away. But Harry came into my life like a light. He brightened my heart which was lost in dark. I didn't want to look back. But Sam came back to my life. And again my heart started to feel the dark. But this time I'm not afraid. Because i know no matter how dark the world gets there will always be the light of love from Harry. I can't even think that the curly haired cupcake boy whom I once fangirled would be the one to take care of me when I'm not feeling well, lifting me up when I'm falling, making me believe in love once again, teaching me to trust again, making me feel special. I was truly blessed.

************* :) ***************

Hope you enjoyed this part.

I'm really sorry for this shitty update. I actually wanted to thank you guys for all the love and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
7.4K 584 89
Completed✅ ***WARNING***Contains sexual content, graphic violence, drug abuse, rape and strong language. "So I guess this is goodbye then." I turn ar...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
59.5K 3.1K 12
harry was just like any other boy his age. Sure he didn't have many friends but at least he had one. One friend was good enough for him. He was happy...