Kadens Heaven

By XOXOWRITERXOXO

Kaden Bradford was your average little girl. She was only 8 years old was she passed away from cancer in her... More

The Day I Died
The Trip To Heaven
Meeting Ms. White
Decision Making
My Reflection Has Changed
¨See It Threw The Eyes¨, Carly Manson
The Angel I Never Had; Aka Bella Luis

Day Dreamimg

7 0 0
By XOXOWRITERXOXO

I woke up lying in in a type of bunk bed in the flying elevator, I sat up  frustrated and very confused. I felt dizzy while on the edge of nausea, I could not remember anything from the point where I got on the elevator to now.  I looked around, not a soul literally. I was completely and utterly alone in this. I held back the tears once again as I always did, just to stay strong.  I jumped off the bed and landed on my feet on floor. " What happened", I moaned sleepily. The room was a disaster, there where pieces of rubble and garbage all over the room. And even a girl on the floor, I put my hand over my mouth. She was unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 165K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
43.5K 1.8K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...
376K 16.1K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
809K 29.7K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...