My Reflection Has Changed

As I walked through the Gates of Heaven I felt different like something wasn't right. I looked to the left of me and again there was a different women sitting at a desk  in a tight white  button down dress with a head set on answering calls and looking at her monitor screen. I walked over and rang the little bell on her desk.  The women gave me one long look like ' can you see I'm busy'  and continued to answer the next call on the line with a perky ascent. She would always  say to the caller  " Hi this is Diana Rossville how may I be at service to your stay in", then she would look at the monitor probably at the person she ways talking to and reply " Heaven Maine, Or Heaven Ohio, Or Heaven Miami" the list could go on and on. After about 10 minutes of waiting and listening to this inconsiderate ladies attitude I have had enough. I got up from sitting on a chair and strutted over to her desk and banged my fist on it.  " Hello I am Kaden Bradford and I have just been entered into this place and I was told by Ms. White that I was to come to you to give you this crappy manila folder with my information so you can help me be assigned into schooling, a home or whatever!", I didn't sound right either I sounded like my Mother when she got mad. I stared at the women with my evil eye then she finally said to the caller " Mrs. Callan I know you have just been killed in a car accident but I'm going to have to call you back, please have a joyful day", she then looked over at me forcing a smile.  " Can I help you", She sounded very impatient so I did the same. " Mm yes I am Kaden and I am a eight year old....", she stopped me. She then stared me up and down and chuckled a little, I started getting a bad feeling in my stomach a very bad feeling .  " Oh honey you are not a eight year old child you look more like a eighteen year old adult now....", she began typing on her laptop. I was shocked, completely and utterly shocked. I was not eighteen I knew I wasn't for a fact. I started scrambling words out of my mouth. " I'm not eighteen, I'm eight I died when I was eight years old from cancer and I know for a fact that when you die you don't age", my head was spinning a mile a minute this could not be true.  All the women did was smile a little then get typing. She then turned her laptop around showing a camera showing my reflection. Oh god it was true......

I was so amazed about what I looked like I was beautiful

I was so amazed about what I looked like I was beautiful. The women the flipped the laptop back in front of her and begun talking. " Ah no one told you about the catch up rule , that's  a ashamed. Now Ms. Bradford once you enter through them gates over there you catch up to Earth time and what you would look like in for say ten years like you do now. I m guessing you have never been in Heaven before so that's way the catch up is surprising", she then took a pen out and opened my folder and wrote in some things then handed the folder back to me. I stared at her with a expression of what I am supposed to do with this face. The women then rolled her eyes and spit out, " I have filled out your final forms so now you have a place to live and a school to go to the addresses are in the folder so go"!V