Meeting Ms. White

After I decided to pack my bags and go move in Heaven, I was nervous cause I didn't want to  really check into Heaven. Even after 10 years I  didn't want to be dead, and I wasn't aging because I was dead so I was stuck as a little girl. I took one last look at my grave stone and lifted my self up to the clouds.  I pushed my skirt down once I got up to the clouds and started waking straight ahead to a huge desk and a women seated on a chair staring down at her paper work. On the side of the desk where rows of chairs seated with adults children and infants holding a paper and a number. When I reached the desk I standed on my tipy-toes and tried to look up at the gigantic women. Oh I forgot I can fly duh, I thought to myself. I raced up and starred directly at the women. She cleared her throat put down her pen and clasped her hands together and smirked at me. 

¨ Yes can I help you little miss¨, she said in a gentle tone. 

¨ Um yes Im Kaden Bradford, um....I sorta died 10 years ago....and¨, my voice started getting chocky and memories of my death started rushing back.  The women immediately started typing something on her laptop and her eyes where boggling out of her head. 

¨ Ms. Bradford, you have not even checked in to Heaven yet oh my word. Deary it says that you havnt even attended any roommate fillings at rock well plaza or been to any place in Heaven. I bet you haven't even stepped into the Golden Gates of Heaven yet¨, the women was shocked by me. And I was to, I knew I should have been here more aware that I was died  but......I am just a lost soul and I miss my family. I am just a little girl. 

¨ Im sorry I am just...just...died...and I dont know how to deal with...with the...pain¨, I started boiling eyes out right there in the room with hundreds of people eyeing me. I hadn't cried at all, and its just been building up. I cant understand why I died I dont understand why im dead. 

¨ Its alright sweetheart¨, she leaned in closer to me and whispered.  :"Everyone dies and everyone is born, it dosent mean your going to be dead forever it means your just on a vacation taking a brake sorta from living¨, she stared into my eyes like a dog begging for food. She told me this straight to the point like not trying to sugar code it she made it feel real. 

I sniffled once or twice, wiped my tears on my sweater then looked back at her. 

¨Well dolly what about checking you in now?¨, she questioned me. I shook my head knowing I was not sure about my decision. 

¨Im Ms. White nice to meet you¨.