The Trip To Heaven

Im not  going to lie I stayed on Earth for a while to make sure my family was okay with my departure. They of course weren't , My Mommy was very very depressed after my death and started having drinking problems. But soon after she got married to a remarkable man named Justice Calvin. They seem very happy; but if only they knew how I felt . And Daddy took Emma and adopted her, into his re placement family; I call them that because he shipped off the rest of us . And because my parents were making new families they got a divorce. This absolutely shattered my heart; because that was all that was left of my humanity, and when your humanity is gone your empty and hopeless.  Juliet is in a Boarding School somewhere in Massachusetts she was too young to remember my death so Mamma and Daddy sent her away. She is 13 now, she is happy and I sometimes float back down to Earth to see her human life. She is beautiful and sweet and kind. I knew she was jubilant, but it sometimes made me sad that she was living; and I was dead. Emma is unhappy but is okay with her living with my Father they live somewhere in New Jersey. Daddy's new wife is pregnant with my stepsister. The good part about Heaven is that you can see the un dead, I got to meet my future stepsister. Her name is Kristina she was being re-born because she got her angel wings and was blessed with a second chance. I know she will not remember me  because once you are born your soul is cleansed with pureness, but I will always remember her.  I see my families lives surrounded with love and compassion, but on the other side im alone and forgotten. I dont know to react to there lives since mine is over. Over is something I understand cause is means done. I sometimes go back to the cemetery I was buried in and sit on my grave stone and watch the living  people come in and out to visit there loved ones. My Mommy and her husband Justice come to visit me every Sunday. I watch my Mamma cry and fall back into Justices shoulder to weep with sadness. I know she misses me, but I miss breathing. 

In total I stayed on Earth for ten whole years. I watched my loved ones be joyful and make memories. Memories I wasn't apart of.  I wasnt forgotten though I knew I was a timeless photo trapped in a frame of someones table or night stand being full of dust being forgotten.