The Road to the Uchiha Clan R...

By Amaterasura

Orphaned since birth, young Naruto has always lived a solitude life despite how tough he acts. What he don't... More

The Road to the Uchiha Clan's Revival & Other Stories
Chapter 1 - Michitoki Clan's special Kekkei Genkai's awakening!
Chapter 3 - Uzumaki Naruto
Chapter 4 - Ichiraku Ramen
Chapter 5 - Naruto's apartment of Hell
Chapter 6 - The Uchiha Clan, First impression from Uchiha Itachi!
Chapter 7 - Home coming, secret revealed!
Chapter 8 - Clan Elders' decision!
Chapter 9 - The Last Resort
Chapter 10 - The Hokage is a Slave Driver
Chapter 11 - Mission Revealed! Get Ready for Action!
Chapter 12 - First Akatsuki Member
Chapter 13 - The Hunchback and the proud Artist
Chapter 14 - Clash with Deidara and Sasori!
Chapter 15 - Call me Yamato
Chapter 16 - First encounter with Tsunade
Chapter 17 - Formation of an Alliance against the Akatsuki!
Chapter 18 - Getting to know Yamato
Chapter 19 - A Call from Genma, Kakashi enters the Fray!
Chapter 20 - Make-Out Paradise! Kakashi's pervy side!
Chapter 21 - Amegakure and its God
Chapter 22 - Itachi: We Meet Again...
Chapter 23 - Itachi's Genjutsu
Chapter 24 - Objectif Cleared
Chapter 25 - Kakashi's Secret and The Strangest Akatsuki!
Chapter 26 - New Trouble
Chapter 27 - Don't try to save the Uchiha Clan anymore!
Chapter 28 - A dream of Sixteen Years ago
Chapter 29 - Tobi
Chapter 30 - Stuck in the Akatsuki Hideout with Deidara
Chapter 31 - A new Destination
Chapter 32 - Fortuitous Coincidence
Chapter 33 - At the Dango Shop
Chapter 34 - The Mystery of Tobi
Chapter 35 - Uchiha Madara
Chapter 36 - To Join or Not to Join
Chapter 37 - Kakashi's Ninja Dog and A Call from the Hokage
Chapter 38 - The Epic Duo
Chapter 39 - Dark Motive from Otogakure
Chapter 40 - A Thing to be Noticed
Chapter 41 - Newly discovered Passion
Chapter 42 - Turning Point
Chapter 43 - At last
Chapter 44 - Invitation to the Kuraku Izakaya
Chapter 45 - Yamato's wistful Thinking
Chapter 46 - A Mission Tsunade can't Decline
Chapter 47 - New Threats
Chapter 48 - All for the Sake of Bounty Hunting
Chapter 49 - The Immortal Beings
Chapter 50 - It May All end Here
Chapter 51 - Bold and Talks by the Book
Chapter 52 - Konoha's Grief and Sai's Origin

Chapter 2 - Aftershock, who's that Boy?

426 11 4
By Amaterasura

Chapter Two - Aftershock, who's that Boy?

The windy chills revived my feelings and I regained consciousness. Opening my eyes, I found myself lying on the wooden hallway where I was meditating a while ago. No, I can't say that was a while ago, because its already nightfall. My feet and arms are as cold as marble stones from the whole after-noon's wind exposure. I stared at the shinning stars in the sky and saw a tit bird flying across the garden, landing on my shoulder. A jolt went through my mind and I abruptly recalled every detail of the vivid, yet fascinating encounter I had during my meditation.

My eyes widened from the aftershock and mixed feelings inundated me. The tit is gone. I calmed myself and went to take a hot bath.

I sit into my large wooden tub and soak myself completely into the steamy water.

"Why am I the chosen one? What's so special about me? Takahiro talked about me being kind hearted, but there are plenty more benevolent people! Hmm... But, on second thought, why not me? I felt angry at times when corruption and war were ravaging the country. But I couldn't possibly have done anything, being weak and foolish back then. I did dramatically improved my power in the past few years, gaining the village's acknowledgement. Now I'm older and much stronger, this new kekkei genkai is only a major advantage to me in order to protect my Clan and Konoha!"

Saying all this to myself I felt complacent, the worried feelings all went away.

 A few hours later

I'm turning back and forth on my futon (Japanese bed), I can't sleep, I don't feel tired at all, not after such a long meditation. Also, its because I feel excited to try out my newly unlocked kekkei genkai next time I meditate. I suddenly sit up, throwing my cover on the tatami floor.

"The heck with it, I'll do it now!"

"Hm, just to see if this works, I only wish to go back a few years. Perferably not too far away from here either..." I though.

I cross my legs into my lotus position on my futon and shut my eyes. Little annoying thoughts start to subdue, leaving my mind placid. Many moments later, I reached my deepest meditative state, but instead of feeling light like usual, my body's weight feels more or less normal. Unexpectedly, My dark surrounding faded and I lost support under my legs... I'm falling!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"BUUM."

My face is totally planked into the ground, with a mouthful of grass and sand... Gosh I hope my nose isn't broken! My arms supported myself up from the ground and I looked around to see where I am.

"I'm in a verdant forest filled with giant trees..."

The soil under my feet is so soft and warm, I can't help but to feel zestful. The evening sunlight warmed my face and I ran towards an opening among the dense trees where the sun is hiding. I reached a clift; I found myself standing above the Hidden Leaf Village. Four giant stone heads are sculptured on the high rocky mountain. Acrossed the horizon, the sky turned orange.

"I guess the sun is going to set soon, huh. The Fourth Hokage... So my wish really came true; I only traveled back a few years. "

I swiftly jumped down the moutain in zigzags and landed inside the village. Its also autumn in the Hidden Leaf, winds are chilly. Not many people are still outside it seems, everyone must had gone home. I walked around, everything doesn't seem too old. I walked further and came across a park, which also seems empty. Hm, wait, someone is sitting on a swing at the back! I shall go ask him what year this is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
622K 15.1K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...
8.1K 223 13
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...
143K 3.6K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...