Mistakes?- A Kevor Fan Fic

By HeavenisO2L

"When you try your best, but you don't succeed When you get what you want, but not what you need When you fee... More

Overview: Trevor Moran POV
2 Months Earlier: Kian's POV
2 Months Earlier: Trevor's POV
1 Month Earlier: Kian's POV
1 Month Earlier: Trevor's POV
Reality Now: Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Flashback: Kian's POV
Flashback: Kian's POV Continued
Flashback: Trevor's POV
Flashback: Trevor Moran's Continued
Real Reality- Kian's POV
Real Reality- Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Kian's POV Continued: Ricky's Letter
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Kian's POV: Trevor's Letter
Kian's POV: Ricky's Letter
Trevor's POV
Trevor's POV: Kian's Letter
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Side POV: J.C Caylen
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV

Reality Now: Kian's POV

74 1 0
By HeavenisO2L

As I am sitting here in this cold and dark cell, I can hear the judge's words still ringing truth into my bones and the words piercing throughout my mind. I can still see the pain and lifeless eyes of my mother as I was sentence for 3 years minimum for attempted manslaughter and for possession of a weapon as a minor. The words of "Kian Robert Lawley. I sentence you to three years in Juvenile prison where I hope you learn more about why you're there and I hope you learn a better way in life kid. Because I do see potential in you but you messed up your life and you need to fix it" which I suppose I need to do in this hell of a place. I've been here for nearly three months and I have been in more fights than I can count and I have spent many nights fearing for my life. I honestly hate it here and I really wish I could go back to that day and change my decision. The judge was right. I messed up my own life and I needed to fix it. I still replay that day in my mind to this day.

It had been one hell of a day. I had lost my job because I was late and I turned up stoned and while that was happening, my mother had found used drug bags in my room and had packed my bag and chucked me on the street. All I remember was having the door slammed in my face and after sitting on my doorstep for a few hours with the hopes of being able to get into home again, I went to my local drug spot and began to get higher than usual. I used drugs to get me through my life and I knew that I needed to escape in a more permeant way that day. From that moment, I don't really remember what happened until I was standing in front of the shop owner yelling abuse and death threats at the poor women. I knew it was wrong but something snapped in me and I continued and I ended up here. Like I said, the judge was right. I messed up my own life and I knew I really needed to fix it but honestly I don't know how to do it in this messed up and dark hole where I am fearing for my own life. I just don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.8K 64
*UNDER EDITING* Alex was a normal teenager until something bad happened. What is it? Read to find out but only one person can change her will he succ...
31.5K 476 48
her family lake house, new people,a dance recital, drama, friends, school, prom, heartbreak could you ask for more than this teenagers life? [comple...
100K 2.3K 101
Trevor Moran Imagines Over 100 imagines! COMPLETED
591 45 40
How you ever wanted something you thought you could never have. Me too but it changed for the better. *JC Caylen Sister Story* *Kian Lawley love stor...