Supernatural Oneshots

By LunaMarieWolf

Readers paired with the amazing characters of Supernatural. From Fallen Angel!Readers to Dead!Readers, there... More

Key
Sleep tight(1/2) (Castiel/Deaf!Reader)
Sleep Tight (2/2) (Castiel/Deaf!Reader)
No Soul Is Perfect (Father!Crowley/Teenager!Reader)
Prank Week (1/5) (Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader)
Prank Week (2/5) (Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader)
Prank Week (3/5) (Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader)
Prank Week (4/5) (Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader)
Prank Week (5/5) (Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader)
Valentine's Day (Demon!Dean/Dead!Reader)
Demons Rule, Hunters Drool (Dean Winchester/Demon!Reader)
Bleeding Tears (Sam Winchester/Dying!Reader)
See You In Hell (Demon!Dean/Reader)
I Gave You My Heart (Castiel/Angel!Reader)
Sing A Love Song (Human!Castiel/Reader)
Minecraft (Castiel/ Reader)
Pikachu (Castiel/Child!Reader)
Pikachu (Alternate Ending)
Dear God (Castiel/Terrified!Teenage!Reader)
Author's Note
Flames for a Singer (Sam Winchester/ Child!Reader)
Fighting For You 1/2 (Dean/Angel!Reader)
Fighting For You 2/2 (Dean/Angel!Reader)
I Had A Thought! (Not an Update)
Candy Store (Gabriel/FallenAngel!Reader)
Never Get Caught (Vampire!Reader)
You're An Angel? (Castiel/Reader)
Bathe In The Blood (Brother!Dean/Dying!Sister!Reader)
I'll Protect You (Father!Castiel/Child!Reader)
I'll Protect You pt. 2
Knight In Rusted Armour (1/2) (Sam Winchester/Reader)
Drowning (Sam/Female!Child!Reader)
Painting The Highway (Sam/Reader)
There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked (Reaper!Reader)
Happy Birthday (Sam/Reader)
Help Me! (Sam/Male!Child!Reader)
Evil Lurks Behind a Smile (Sam Winchester /Reader Fanfiction)
Daddy 1/2 (Father!Dean/ Child!Reader)
Bathe In The Blood *Extended Ending*
Ovipets (Please Read)
My Song List
Author's Note
New Cover Vote
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Gut-Wrenching (Dying!Castiel X Vampire!Reader)
Singing (Sam Winchester/Reader)
Knight In Rusted Armor 2/2 (Sam Winchester/Reader)
Prank Week *Extended Ending* (Sam/Hunter! Reader)
Request Chapter

Foreword

6.2K 36 3
By LunaMarieWolf

Just before you start to read this book, I just want to give a shout out to some people.

First if all, I don't make (or screenshot or whatever) the pictures that I put with the chapters. I am not calling the fanart or pictures I place with each chapter, my own. All credit of those amazing pictures goes to their respected owners or whatever they call themselves.

I do however save the image from Chrome and put a filter or a frame (sometimes both) on it using Pixlr. I have no intention of stealing people's hard work and I am sorry if you feel that way.**

Secondly, I would like to thank the amazing people who send in requests for me and FYI requests are still open! If you want to, just send it to me in a message, post it on my profile or comment on this chapter or any other chapter. I would not have so many of these Fanfictions if it wasn't for you guys!

Next, I would like to thank all the amazing song writers and artists who sing the awesome songs that I place in my chapters sometimes. I will post a list of all the Songs that I have used throughout my Fanfictions in the next chapter.

Lastly, if you find a mistake, like any, spelling, punctuation, grammar; just give a shout out to me. Or if it doesn't bother you, just move along with the story. I am human, I do make mistakes, and I am happy to fix any mistakes that have passed my very poor eyes.

**If you do have a problem with me putting your Fan art up, just send me a message, like 'hey, I don't want that to be in the story. It's my fan art and I don't want you to use it.' I totally understand if you feel that way, I will remove it and replace it with another image. Or maybe you just want me to give credit to you for your picture that I posted, just say that you want your name to be credited with the picture, and I will be more than happy to credit your picture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...