My Possessive Billionaire

By sweetdreamer33

Sophia will do anything to escape an arranged marriage to the arrogant billionaire, Enrique Monteiro, but he... More

My Possessive Billionaire
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue

Chapter One

3.1M 73.7K 13.9K
By sweetdreamer33

CHAPTER ONE

*** Petropolis, Brazil ***

"Sophia! What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Auntie." Sophia looked so haggard, carrying an overnight bag in her left hand and a big bag on her shoulder. Her dark sunglasses hid her hazel brown eyes.

"Good heavens! What are you doing here? You are supposed to meet your fiancé now, right?" Her Aunt Beatriz almost yelled. She was so shocked seeing her niece in her doorstep.

Beatriz Rodrigues was the younger sister of Sophia's mother, Marcella. She was in her late forties, childless and not married. She lived in Petropolis, Brazil, at a distance of 68km from the state capital of Rio de Janeiro, where the Castello ancestral home was located.

"He is not my fiancé. I won't be marrying that cow." Sophia said while entering her aunt's house, sitting directly on an antique sofa.

"Did you meet him at your house today?"

"No. I left before they arrived."

"Oh God." Her aunt's eyes widened. "Why did you leave? Your parents were so excited for you to meet your fiancé. This is very important for them. I'm sure they are very mad at you now Sophia, especially your father."

"They can't force me to marry that jerk. He's a pig! I don't understand why they wanted me to marry that kind of guy. My life will be useless and miserable with him. I don't like him, in fact, I hate him."

"But your dad already told you about this arranged marriage when you were fifteen."

"I didn't know that I'll be marrying an arrogant, sex-starved playboy at that time. I was so young! Besides, I had to agree with everything Dad said or else, he would get mad and cut off my allowance." Sophia shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes.

Her aunt frowned and shook her head. "Sex-starved playboy? Oh child, don't believe everything you've read in the papers. Most of them are only rumors."

"It's true. He's a playboy, a womanizer...a lady-killer! Believe me. Wait. I'll show you something." Sophia took her tablet from her bag. "I saved some pictures and write-ups about that maniac when Dad reminded me again of that silly arranged marriage a month ago. I was so shocked. I thought they already forgot about it."

Beatriz sat beside her on the sofa. Sophia showed the different pictures of Enrique Monteiro in her tablet's photo gallery. He was dating, kissing, and embracing different girls, mostly models and celebrities. The pictures were taken in a restaurant, a bar, in his car, and in his plane. His latest picture was on a yacht. He was kissing a famous sexy Hollywood model-actress Katherine Roberts.

Yuck! Sophia thought. She also showed some of the write-ups, blogs, and gossips she found on the internet to her aunt.

"It's written here that he is into casual relationships only. He changes his lovers every week and is not interested in a commitment. See? He's a Casanova."

"Sophia, you are a smart girl, how could you believe such lies? Most of the things they write on the tabloids and gossip magazines are not true. You were once a victim of these malicious write-ups, too. Remember?"

"Auntie, these are all true. All of them say the same thing. He is a player."

"Okay, granted that he's really a womanizer, you should at least meet the guy. He and his father came all the way from the U.S. just to meet you and to think that they are both very busy persons like your Papai. I can't imagine what your parents feel right now; they must be very disappointed with you." Her Aunt Beatriz said.

"I thought you were on my side."

"Of course I'm on your side, but you have to realize that your parents are doing this for your own good. They love you, and they're doing what's best for you. Besides, Enrique Monteiro is a big catch. He is very handsome and very rich. Every girl wants him. You are lucky you will be marrying the guy."

"What? How could you say that? It would be like hell, marrying that creep. I would rather die! I don't find him handsome. All the girls can have him. I hate that smirk on his face and that sarcastic smile he does in his pictures. He is so arrogant. He thinks he is God's gift to women." She was pacing in her aunt's living room.

"Don't judge him yet. At least meet him in person and get to know him better, then, later on, you can decide if you want to marry him or not."

"I won't be meeting him, ever. They will force me to marry him right away." Sophia said stubbornly. "I want to choose my own husband. He must be someone that I love wholeheartedly, worthy of my love, trust, and respect. He must be loyal and faithful to me, sincere, loving, and caring."

"Dear, it's hard to find a man with those qualities, that's why I didn't get married. But with this Monteiro guy, I'm sure you will fall in love at first sight."

"Auntie, you are not helping me...What about him? I'm sure he will only see me as one of his mistresses, an object, or...his toy. He is the type of man who won't fall in love."

"Dear, give him a chance. The fact that he came would only mean that he wants to marry you. You must be open-minded. Understand that he is a businessperson, young, very handsome, and extremely rich. Obviously, he is the center of gossips and intrigues. Besides, when you get married, he will change for sure."

"Hmm, I don't think so."

"Then, think about what I've said. Meet the man, get to know him, then decide if you want to marry him or not."

"Okay, I'll think about it. In the meantime, can I stay here for a couple of days?"

Her aunt smiled and hugged her tightly. "Of course you can stay here. There's no question about that. I love you; you are like a daughter to me. But, I have to call your mom and inform her that you are here, so that they will stop worrying about you." Her aunt went towards the phone and started to dial the Castello's phone number.

"Wait, Auntie, can we do it later? I mean, not now, please, I'm sure the Monteiros are still there in the house."

Her aunt grinned at her and heaved a sigh. "Ok then, later."

*** Castello Mansion, Rio de Janeiro***

Enrique was calling his personal assistant in New York. He felt so agitated, angry, disappointed, and...rejected.

Bloody hell! That damn girl wasted my precious time.

All his important appointments and business deals were canceled because of his travel to Brazil, just to meet her. Now she was gone.

She has some nerve doing this to me. She is really a spoiled brat, an uncaring and selfish bitch. I must find her and teach her a lesson or two. No one crosses me without paying the price. If her parents can't handle her, then I will. Enrique thought.

"Greg, I want you to send me all of my incoming transactions through email, also tell Ella, Chris, and the others. I have unfinished business here. I won't be able to return to New York till next week."

"Okay, sir. What about your business trip to California this weekend?"

"Have it rescheduled in two weeks' time."

"Ah...sir, Miss Katherine Roberts keeps on calling, asking when you'll be back. She was asking for your business phone number."

Enrique took a few seconds before he replied. He was thinking of what to do with his latest lover, the famous Victoria Secret model and actress, Katherine Roberts. "Tell Ella to send her the same bracelet with the same note."

"Okay, sir, copy." Greg replied. Another broken-hearted girl. Mr. Monteiro is cruel when it comes to breaking up with his girlfriends.

"Greg, I want you to coordinate with our private investigator here in Brazil. I need to know where Sophia Castello is hiding right now. I need the report within 24 hours, okay?"

"Sophia Castello?"

"Yes, she's the daughter of Fredo and Marcella Castello. I'll email you the details now."

"Yes, sir. Any other special instructions?"

"I want a detailed report, where she's staying, who she's with, particularly if she has a boyfriend."

"Okay, sir." Greg answered, shaking his head, thinking of how quickly his boss has found a new replacement for Miss Roberts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.8K 28
A simple mistake was all it took to separate the two lovers. Jake, ex-husband and also billionaire, got married to Carolina, the wealthy billionaire...
1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
7.9M 475K 51
To take over her injured aunt's job temporarily- Pia Rosi, a newly graduated historian, offered to work as a maid to the highly powerful Greek billio...
125K 4.2K 57
(#1 in Lust - 16.11.22) Even though I was the one who initiated the kiss, I could tell that I was no longer in control. His large arms wrapped around...