Pregnancy series//Niall Horan

Por Niallbaby1234

Pregnancy series with Niall Horan. Más

Finding out
Telling Niall
Telling the boys
authors note
first ultrasound
Telling Family
Twitter announcement
Showing(his pov)
authors note
First kick
Shopping
VMAS
Picking names
Leaves for tour
Interview
Coming home from tour
AUTHORS NOTE
Packing hospital bag
scare
Doctors appointment
Follow up appointment
He writes songs to the twins
Labor and delivery
THANK YOU!!!

Skyping him on tour

2K 41 0
Por Niallbaby1234

*Niall's POV*

You grabbed your laptop and hoped onto the couch in your hotel room and opened up Skype. You hadn't talked to your wife all day and was itching to see her face. After a few rings she picked up. "Hey babe I miss you," y/n said as she opened the chat. "I miss you too, how was your day?" You asked. "It was very relaxing. I got my massage and then went to lunch with elanour and Sophia," y/n said in reply. "I'm leaving on a 9:00 am flight tomorrow and I will meet you back at the house." You told her. "Liam put some pants on back there I can see you," y/n laughed as Liam walked passed Niall on the couch butt naked. "Sorry didn't realize you were skyping," Liam laughed as he grabbed the closest blanket and put it over himself. "I'll see you when you get home love you babe" y/n said. "I gotta go we have a meeting with management in 5 mins bye love you text me tonight before you go to sleep." You said as you kissed her on the screen and closed the laptop.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

230K 1.9K 13
Half of these are some my friends requested and some I just wanted to appear in this book
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19.2K 991 30
"I'm sorry Gilbert I simply don't feel the same way." "Yes she does!" Added Diana. "Yes you do." Added everyone else.
44.9K 495 15
Annabeth's life while Percy's at Camp Jupiter!