endorphin ↠ jjk

Bởi taeyeon--

en.dor.phin /enˈdôrfēn/ [noun] a chemical released in our bodies to feel happy or be numb to pain. Xem Thêm

Prologue
0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
not an update 2

0.3

808 35 22
Bởi taeyeon--

~Nayeon's POV~

It's just the first day and my first kiss gets stolen, wow. I never wanted my first kiss to be stolen by a bully.

I headed to my members and they all stared at me.

"Where have you been? We've been worrying about you.", Chaeyoung said.

"I just copied notes from Yugyeom's notebook.", I lied.

"Okay, come sit down.", Jihyo replied

I sat down between Jihyo and Jungyeon.

"Ugh, that Jin is such a douche...", Sana complained while eating.

"That Jungkook bragged that he's better than Mark sunbaenim, because Mark sunbaenim asked me out.", Tzuyu said.

All of our heads turn to Tzuyu, with wide eyes and slightly open mouths.

"Mark sunbaenim asked you out?", Jungyeon said.

"Y-yeah..", Tzuyu replied.

"Tzuyu's all grown up...", Jihyo smiled.

"N-no, maybe he just wants to do a study lesson.", Tzuyu reasoned.

I just nodded through out the discussion while I was eating. I was pondering about what happened between me and Suga.

What if the kiss spreads to the school? I can't make it spread, if it does, I'll be dead.

While we were eating our lunches, I noticed 7 figures coming towards us. Jungkook was behind Tzuyu, Jimin was behind Dahyun, Rap Monster was behind Jihyo, Jin was behind Sana, J-Hope was behind Momo, V was behind Mina and lastly, Suga was behind me.

I signalled the girls that they were there. They all turned back to see their faces.

"Hey girls..", Rap Monster said.

"What now, Rap Monster?", Jihyo stood up.

"We would just want to have some drinks..", he said as his members took our beverages and drank them.

"H-hey. That's mine.", we all complained.

I put my puppy eyes out on Suga and it thankfully worked. He didn't move for 2 seconds and put his lips to my drink.

Suga didn't drink much of my beverage, maybe he pities me because of the kiss.

"Thanks for the drinks, see ya!", J-Hope said as they ran away.

I noticed Suga looking at me as he runs away. The girls were all infuriated because of what just happened.

"Ugh, I swear I'm gonna die early because of these douches.", Jihyo complained.

"Aish, these boys...", I sighed in an angry tone.

"Let's finish lunch and prepare for Art.", Jihyo said.

We all finished our lunch and got up from out seats. We walked through the hallway and saw that they were bullying some kids again.

They all approached us with smirks on their faces except for Suga, he paused for a moment when he saw us but he saw his members approaching us, so he went along.

"Hehey, ladies.", J-Hope said looking at Momo.

"Get away from us you douches.", Jihyo snapped.

"What if we don't?", Rap Monster says getting closer to Jihyo.

"Then we might just fight back.", Jihyo replied.

"How?", Rap Monster asked with a smirk on his face.

Jihyo took him by the necktie and pushed him against the lockers.

"Never make fun of girls.", Jihyo said while Rap Monster was frozen.

We all marched down the isle as we go to our next class, Art.

______________________________________

~Jimin's POV~

Who is she is embarrass our Namjoon? I know Namjoon could like the intimidating kind of girls, but how could he like that girl.

"Hyung, are you alright?", I asked Namjoon.

"Dude, she finally touched me.", he said excitingly.

"I can't believe we're falling for these girls on the first day.", Jin said.

"I can guess why you guys fancy them...", Jungkook butted in.

"Psh, stop acting as if you don't fancy one of them.", I replied to him causing a lot of laughter from my hyungs.

"I really don't though, you guys have your own thoughts but I really do not fancy her.", Jungkook reasoned out.

"Why can't you just admit that you fancy Tzuyu?", I said in a teasing tone.

"It's because I really don't...", he snapped.

"Whatever you say.", I said.

We hear the bell ring and we all ran to our next class with the girls, Art class. As soon as we came in the teacher looked at us badly and asked why were late.

"So, why are you guys late?", he asked us.

"We had some stuff to do.", Namjoon said to keep the tough side of us intact.

"And what are those 'stuffs' you had to do?", He questioned.

"Nothing that concerns you.", he replied.

We hear the Twice members laugh as he replied back because of what they did to Namjoon a while ago.

I notice Dahyun talking to Jinyoung and Bambam, obviously it got me jealous. Dahyun is mine of course, I don't want other men to look at her like that, talk to her like that.

After the teacher and Namjoon's conversatoon ended, he makes us stand for 10 minutes at the back of the class.

All I really see is Dahyun talking to that Jinyoung, I'm infuriated about him talking to her. I mean, she's mine, how could I not be jealous?

It's okay I can show off my body later in PE class.

______________________________________

~Dahyun's POV~

Jinyoung sunbaenim seems to be a good guy. He is excelling in studies and as well as speach and arts. He's actually a cutie but there's something that's actually lacking in him but I can't seem to put a finger on it.

"So, Dahyun-ssi would you want me to help you out with Arts or some subjects? I think I could help you out since it's your first day here.", he asked me.

"Sure, but I really need help in Art and Math.", I said in a low voice.

"Oh it's okay, I could help you out later.", he said in a calm tone.

I looked at my schedule and noticed that PE was next. Yes, finally something that I excell in!

I started dozing off after the teacher said that we can have our own free time because he finished discussing early.

"Dahyun-unnie.", Tzuyu woke me up as soon as the class ended.

"Thanks Tzuyu.", I said back stretching and getting my things.

I go to the gym and changed into my PE uniform. As soon as I come out, the men were all shirtless.

I covered my eyes and went back in the locker room. I see Tzuyu and Jihyo ready so I dragged them towards the exit to go with me.

As soon as we go out, Jimin and Jungkook are out and shirtless. I can't help but stare at their bodies. Jimin's body is just so toned.

______________________________________

~Tzuyu's POV~

As soon as Dahyun went inside again, she dragged me and Jihyo towards the exit of the locker room and as we go out we see half-naked men.

The two that really stood out were Jimin and Jungkook, we really didn't think that they would be like this, considering the look non-muscular in their normal uniforms.

The coach finally comes and starts scolding the men who were shirtless.

"What are you guys thinking? Walking half-naked infront of these young women?!", he scolded.

They were all silent, but Jungkook and Jimin kept on laughing at the back. It seems that they kept on laughing because of us girls.

"Jimin! Jungkook! What are you laughing at?", the coach shouted.

"Haha. Nothing coach, it's just that some girls look pitiful.", Jungkook said.

"Which of these girls?", he asked.

"Why should we tell you, it's something that we share only to ourselves?", Jimin said sassily.

"Run ten laps around the gym, shirtless!", the coach said angrily.

They started running as we started gym class.

"Okay class, today we will be doing basketball!", he said.

"Omo! I can't do it unnie.", Dahyun said to Nayeon.

I honestly liked it since throwing balls is my hobby.

The coach started giving out balls to us. He gave me one so I started shooting and my unnies started cheering me on.

"Not bad for a rookie.", Jungkook said behind me.

"What do you want now?", I sighed.

"I just finished the ten laps, what do you think I want?", he said.

"Just leave me alone.", I muttered and started approaching my unnies.

"Awe, don't leave me like this.", he said grasping my wrist.

"Let go of me you jerk!", I said.

"Not unless you agree to be my partner.", he said.

"No! Why would I partner up with you?", I exclaimed.

"Maybe because I'm handsome.", he teased.

"Aish, you're getting annoying.", I snapped.

"Just let go of me.", I said.

"No.", he said.

"Let go of me!", I exclaimed.

"No.", he replied again.

"Please, let go of me!", I begged.

"No, just agree.", he exclaimed.

Next thing I know, my right hand went against his left cheek with a loud sound.

That slap attracted all of the attention towards us. I slowly walk towards my unnies

"What happened?", they asked me.

______________________________________

~Jungkook's POV~

Aish, this girl. How dare she slap me infront of everyone. I'm gonna make her life hell, I'm serious now.

I stood there frozen from the slap. I saw my members come towards me and when they are close to me, I held my left cheek which was probably red.

"Aigoo, that hurt.", I cried in pain.

"Aish, that girl is ridiculous...", Jimin reacted.

"Kaja! (Let's go!)", I said going to the bench.

The couch whistles and tells me and Tzuyu to go the principal's office.

I went to get my shirt from the lockers and I wore it.

As we walked to the principal's office, I can't help but stare at her, her whole face is red. Is it because of her anger?

I noticed a tear going down her cheek. Was she crying because of what I did?

We finally arrived at the principal's office and we were sitting next to each other in the waiting room. I can tell that she's avoiding me, because when I put my arm on the arm rest, she scoots away.

"Mr. Jeon and Ms. Chou, you may go in now.", his secretary spoke.

We went in to be seated next to each other again.

"Ms. Tzuyu, what is the meaning of this? It's your first day here and you've already made an incident.", he scolded her.

"He is annoying me, bullying me and most of all he's forcing me to partner with him.", Tzuyu said pointing to me while tearing up.

"Mr. Jeon, what is the meaning of this?", he said.

"I just don't have a partner, as you see Bangtan only has 7 members and they all partnered up leaving me behind and Twice has 9 so she's gonna be left behind.", I reasoned.

"Then why did you choose her to be your partner?", he said pointing at her.

"Because she seems to be diligent.", I said.

"Why? Are you just gonna use her to do the project?", he asked.

"No, no, I did not say that! I said that I want a partner that is diligent so we could do this project and get it over with.", I said.

"So, you basically want to partner up so you can have a partner and do this project smoothly.", he suggested.

"Exactly, sir.", I said.

____________________________________

Hello! This chapter has 1876 words.

This chapter actually took 3 days to write.

미안!
(Sorry in Korean)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

88.3K 1.5K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
25K 688 37
Mina who is hoping that someday that she'll be cure from her stage 3 lung cancer and be together with her girlfriend Chaeyoung. Hoping someday that s...
11.6K 518 14
His aching heart made the canyon grand.
8.5K 159 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...