You're So Adorable (Gray Mitc...

Por PastaGirl11849

I was finally going. I finally was going to Jurassic World! I couldn't believe it! How did dad even afford to... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I'VE RETURNED?!

Chapter Seven

454 2 0
Por PastaGirl11849

I quickly jumped away from the window as Zach shut it. I started to panic, and I started to have breathing problems, so I reached into my pocket and took out my inhaler and puffed my medicine down my throat. I began to relax again, plus it helped that Gray was rubbing my back slightly to help comfort me. Suddenly, a man covered in blood opened the back doors and tried to climb in.

"They're coming!" He yelled before being taken by a Rapter, leaving some blood in the back of the truck. My eyes were suddenly covered and I almost screamed, then realized it was just Exon. I heard a sickening crunch and I already knew what had happened. I heard Exon let out a small yelp and pulled the me closer to her. She uncovered my eyes and I saw Gray in her other arm, and her in Zach's. Just as the Rapter was about to jump in to get us next, Claire finally got the truck moving, the doors in the back swinging wide open.

"Just hold on back there!" I heard Claire yell from the front. All of a sudden, I heard glass breaking and Claire scream. Just as Zach was about to open the window, Exon yanked him back down and pointed at another Rapter running up to the back of the open truck. Zach began to get up again, but she grabbed his wrist, a scared look on her face as if saying 'Please don't do anything stupid. I can't lose you.'

Zach shook her hand off and quickly grabbed a large metal container of some sort and started rolling it to the doors, attempting to crash it into the Rapter. Echo, I think it was but I wasn't sure, was too smart and dodged it. Exon suddenly stood up slowly, quickly heading to our left and picked up a big tazzer. She stumbled slightly, but she quickly regained her balance and moved slowly toward the doors. I looked at her with wide eyes, thinking she'd gone completely mad!

"Exon! Are you insane?!" Zach yelled at her and she rolled my eyes at him.

"Zach you should know by now that I am completely as mad as the Mad Hatter." She joked. "But seriously, just make sure I don't fall." She said, searching the tazzer for the ON button probably. Zach grabbed her waist, holding her as still as he could as she continued to search for the button while pointing it to the doors. The Rapter suddenly jumped and landed in the truck, and the tazzer came to life with a beautiful electric blue at the end and she stuck the Rapter with it, making it fall out of the truck and roll in the ground, stunned.

The truck jolted slightly, but it was enough to make them lose their balance. Zach fell on his side and Exon fell on her back beside him.

"Exon, are you okay?" Zach said sitting up and slowly pulling her into a sitting position. I saw her cringed and grab the back of her head, and I wanted to cry again.

"I'm fine, just hit my head. I'm fine." She said and smiled at him. He still looked concerned when Claire yelled.

"Are you kids okay?" Claire yelled and we crawled back to the window, opening it.

"We're okay." Zach said to her while I spotted Owen coming behind us on his bike.

"Owen!" Me and Exon yelled and he smiled at us before moving to the side of the truck to talk to Claire.

"We got to get indoors! Follow me!" We hear Owen yell at her. She nodded her head before pulling out her phone and dialing someone again.

"Lowery, we're heading your way. Call in a chopper."

***

We'd been sitting in the back of the truck for about five minutes in total silence. It wasn't awkward, but since it was quiet and we'd had a very..eventful day..I was starting to get tired. Zach was on his phone, since it miraculously didn't break during our adventure. Exon had her head on his shoulder, watching what he was doing on his phone.

I was staring forward at the back of the truck, and was hugging Gray. I found it a lot more comfortable that just sitting there in an uncomfortable position with nothing to lean on, so I just leaned on him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He had done the same thing back to me and leaned his head against mine. He was already asleep, and I was starting to doze off as well.

I was later awoken by someone yelling. I groaned slightly but refused to open my eyes. Owen was really loud when he wanted to be.

"Zach.." I heard my sister whisper. "Zach." She said again, a little  this time. A few moments later I heard he speak again. "About time. Come on, we gotta go." Another pause. "Zach? Come on, quit it. We gotta go." And then there was another long pause.

"I'm just..really glad me and Gray met you guys.." Zach whispered back to her, and I felt myself smiling even though my eyes were still closed. "Awe, did I make Exon embarrassed?" He teased, and I heard Exon laugh slightly. I bet she was blushing.

"Shut up. Now come on, we really do need to go." She said and I heard him sigh, then I felt her shaking me and Gray to 'wake us up'. Once we opened the back doors, which we had closed a while ago, Zach hopped down first, then quickly helped Exon out. She helped me out while Zach helped Gray out.

"Come on, go inside." Claire told us as we headed to the building closest to us. Exon ran behind Gray and I, while Zach ran behind her. "The control room is just up ahead. That way." She continues after we enter the building. We entered the lab, and found no one else in it. "They evacuated the lab..." Claire said, surprised and lowly while looking around. We enter a room and saw two men put these test tubes inside a suitcase with fog rolling out of it. It must have been one of those special cold cases. "What are you doing?" Claire asked them, but someone else answered her from behind us.

"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey." We turn around to see that one guy, Hoskins, walking to us.

"Where's Henry?" Claire asked, her fists clenching, right along with Exon's.

"Dr. Wu works for us." Hoskins said, stopping in front of us. Suddenly, Exon tried to throw a punch at him, but Zach stopped her and held her by her waist while taking a few steps back.

"Hoskins you low life, no good, self centered asshole!" She yelled at him, making me stare at her. She was beyond pissed off, otherwise she wouldn't cuss in front of a younger kid. "If it weren't for Zach holding me back I'd claw your face off and feed you to the dinosaurs!" She continued, but finally stopped struggling in Zach's hold.

"Watch your mouth little girl, unless you want it sewn shut." Hoskins threatened, this making me, Zach and Owen glare at him along with a scoff from her.

"I'd love to see you try." She said, and smirked at him.

"That's not a real dinosaur.." Gray said from beside me, staring at a computer screen with an image of the dinosaur that attacked us on it.

"No, it ain't kid," Hoskins said to Gray. "but somebody's gotta make sure this company has a future. Imagine.. that one, a fraction of the size. Deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike we've ever seen! You see? Millions of years of evolution, and what did we learn? Nature is a gift that's just-Oh shit!" Hoskins was cut off by one of the Rapters charging into the lab, moving in on him. I was quickly grabbed by Gray, then grabbed by Exon while she also grabbed Gray. She took a step back with us, making Zach step back as well since he hadn't let her go yet. Owen was in front of us all, arms out and slowly making us move away. "Easy.. Easy, boy. Easy." Hoskins said and he backed up to a wall. The Rapter still advanced closer to him. "Hey, hey! We're on the same side, right? Right?!" He started to slowly hold his hand out to the Rapter, something he'd seen Owen do to get the Rapters to stop. "I'm on your side.." After everything he's made them do, he really thought that was going to work?

The Rapter quickly attacked him, bitting off his arm that he held out. I gasped, even though I knew it was coming, and I felt my face pale as I saw the blood splatter and heard Hoskins scream. I glanced over at Gray to see him with his eye closed and he had his head turned away from the sight infringing us. Owen and Claire then quickly guided us back out into the hallway.

"No kids, this way!" Claire said, running beside us. We started to head in the direction she told us to go, but the Rapter came crashing through the window, shattering glass everywhere. We quickly turned around and ran the other direction. I spotted a control panel for the dinosaur holograms and pushed a button on it when we passed it, making a holographic dinosaur appear and getting the Rapter to pause and stare at it, distracted. We ran down the stairs and saw the exit, but we were stopped just after exiting it when another Rapter stopped us. I think it was blue because I could see a darker strip on her head and back, but I wasn't sure. I heard Exon gasp, hugging me to her while Zach did the same to Gray, while also grabbing my sister's wrist again and pulling her and I closer to them. Behind us, the Rapter we distracted came in behind us, giving off a screech and making me jump. Then, another Rapter came in, surrounding us. Where was the forth one?

"Zach.." Exon whimpered, barely auditable but I still heard it. They pushed Gray and I between them, forming a small circling around them to protect us. I reached blindly for Gray's hand, and when I found it he squeezed it.

(Please excuse weird typos.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.1K 958 20
Will angrily texts the wrong number after his friend Cecil pulls a prank on him. The person on the other side of the phone happens to be Nico di Ange...
3.2K 52 14
What if one of Lily Potter's relatives had survived? And knew nothing about any of this? A strange man keeps tabs on her! An unexpected encounter has...
596K 994 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad