The relationship contract

By cris_k24

"At least I did not lie the first time. I want you. In my bed. Warm and Wanton. No strings attached. I wont p... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Relationship Contract
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors Note
Chapter 61
EPILOGUE
NUPTIALS - Chris's Harrassment

Chapter 52

26.1K 656 12
By cris_k24

It was three am in the morning when her phone rang. She grabbed it and murmured a drowsy Hello.

"Kristine... so you could really sleep even when were not okay...."

"Christian??" she said with a start.

"Ofcourse it was me!," he said flatly. "Why were you expecting someone else???." He demanded.

Kristine smiled from the receiver. Ofcourse she had a hard time sleeping since they were not okay. She kept looking at her phone if there's a message or if he will call. She had barely slept.

"Hey. Who told me to call it quits??," she breathed into the phone.

"I didn't mean that. I can't do that." He muttered.

The way they talked, as if they were really saving up some precious relationship status here and not just some fucking buddies agreement.

"Kristine, you still there?? I'm leaving for a two week European seminar and business merger. I don't want to leave with us having a fight like these."

"I.. don't know what to say..."

"Say, do you still want us to continue. I mean are we still good??,"he asked hurriedly.

"Christian. Take a rest. Enjoy Europe. Then we'll talk when you get back."

"Hey babe are you still angry at me??"

"Ofcourse not. I will never be."

"Do you still want me??"

"Ofcourse yes."

"Then you better be ready when I come back then."

"Okay. Take care of yourself. Where are you anyway??" she yawned.

"I'm at the airport. I'm leaving today. I'll call you when I get there."

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know youre leaving today.." she stopped for a moment, collected herself.

"Hey. Kris. You there?? Missing me already??" he teased.

"Ofcourse I'm not. I can survive without even a call from you."

"I wouldn't." he answered back.

"Don't tease me like that Chris. I might....."

"Might fall for me?? Handsome Christian???"

"I wouldn't fall for someone obnoxious."

"That's the spirit!! I told you were compatible."

A long silence.

"I really need to say something very, very important. Kris, please wait for me. I'll tell you when I returned okay."

Kristine took a deep breath.

"Hey listen Chris. I have something important to tell you too. Let's talk when you get back."

"Okay. Plane's here. Take care of yourself babe. I want you."

She could hear the hummed of the planes engine.

"I want you too Chris." I love you. Then they hanged up at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 73.5K 45
Completed - He had me pinned against the wall outside of his dorm late at night. He was staring down at me angrily. I was confused to say the least...
952K 29.8K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...
44.6K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
1K 30 18
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...