Chapter 24

The water stopped running in the bathroom. It was pitched dark.

"Kris?" Christian called alarmed. He didn't know if she's okay. The lights suddenly went out.

The bathroom door suddenly opened and he could only make out Kris's outline.

She went to his side and suddenly hugged him. Her hair dripping wet.

"I don't like black outs,"Kris whispered literally scared.

She clearly hadn't finished showering yet, Chris thought. She was in a towel and clearly naked.

He groaned. This was the last straw. He hugged her tightly.

"Kris.............. I like them. The black outs." Chris groaned then kissed her. She kissed him back hungrily. Drinking him in. Kissing him harder. She smelled nice and of shampoo and soap. She started tugging at his shirt while her lips was still on him. They went to lie down on the cot. Really, why hadn't Chris noticed the cot earlier.

"Calm down Kris."he chuckled."Why are you in a hurry," then he stilled. Shit. He had forgotten about Matt!!

"Kris, your cousin might come barging in any minute." Chris warned.

"He's not coming home. He's on a trip with Sharon for two days." Kris whispered.

He catched his breath sharply. Meaning?? So she really was seducing him. He paused."Kris, I don't do commitments... you know that.." Chris said.

"Relax Chris. It's not as if this is my first time you know. Let's go all the way tonight. No regrets just love."

"Haha. Katy Pery. You're cute." He groaned then he kissed her torridly again. This time he didn't bothered to stop her when she went to undress him. They were both shaking like some fucking teenagers. Well Kris was. She's only seventeen for Godsake. While he's already twenty. Going twenty one.

They collapsed on the cot. The rain was in full blast. Christ but Kris felt damned good in his arms and he wanted to be inside her fast. He touched her there and he went crazy. She's already wet. She was hugging him hard and started nibbling his ear.

"Chris please...," she whispered hotly, raining his face with kisses.

"What??" he teased.

"I want you inside me. Now." She whispered back again. And went to tickle his ear with her tounge. Her hands were on the zipped of his fly and was pulling it faster now.

'Chris, don't torture me. You're so slow." Kris muttered.

He laughed. Really. She's a wildcat in bed. In cot, sorry.

He want him inside her too. And fast. But he didn't brought any protection. How was he to know that they would be doing this. Never in his wildest dream did he thought he will make Kris his. She was so untouchable and he didn't dared touched her. Because he knows, he will only make her cry. But this was something different. Kris knew from the start that he don't do commitments. He don't do virgins. He just fuck off and leave.

He went then to gaze at her. "Kris, thank God I met you," he said and pushed inside her. She looked sideways and bit her lower lip. He stilled. Kris is so fucking tight. It's like.... It's like..... She's a..... virgin!!!

"You God damn liar!!" he howled. "You said you're not a virgin !! Shit!!" He motioned to stand up.