Behind These Violet Eyes

Von TaylorAshley

Everlysia King is a 18 girl from england who's mom makes her move to her boarding school she owns in new york... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

497 8 4
Von TaylorAshley

RECAP:

I run to my bike to see a bag hanging from the handle, I walk over to it and open it up. I stick my hand in and pulls out a black dress.

Confused i stick my hand back in the bag and pull out a post it, The last request is to put this on and than go to the back of the school and walk up the stairs to the roof.

I sigh once again and walk back to school, once i get there i run into the bathroom and change into the dress into my bag. 

Looking in the mirror i put on the extra hoops i put in my bag and smile before leaving the bathroom. 

Walking to the back of the school i walk up a million stairs to the roof, opening the door i see nothing but an empty roof.

"JACE WERE ARE YOU THIS BETTER BE GOOD CAUSE I JUST WALKED UP THOSE STAIRS IN HIGH HEELS" i shout walking around when someones hands go on my eyes.

"Hey whats the dea!l" i shout trying to get away, "Shh vi just relax" jaces voices whispers into my ear.

I untense my body as he leads me somewhere, "On the count of 3 open your eyes" he says softly.

1

2

3

i slowly open my eyes to see a bunch of twinkly lights, music playing a classical song, and a table with candles and a rose in a vase.

"You did this?" i say looking at jace who nods and blushes, "This is wonderful" i say walking up to him pecking him on the cheek.

"We'll i wanted to make our first date special" he says and i look at him with a awed look.

We sit down and eat the dinner jace preprared for us, after finishing the meal a slow song comes on.

"Would you like to dance" jace says as he gets up and holds out his hand for me, i nod and he leads me over to the open space.

I lean my head on his shoulder as he pulls me in close, "I love you vi" he whispers into my ear softly.

"I love you too" i say pulling back and kissing him passionatly on the lips.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I wake up and realize its already the day of the talent show, i jump up and run to the shower.

Quickly washing my hair and cleaning my body i rinse off and dry off, changing into undies.

Walking over to my closet i skim through all my clothes while humming.

"Man ever since jace took you on that date last week you've been all floaty and stuff" tori says behind me causing me to jump.

"Oh sorry did i scare you?" tori says, i grasp my chest still breathing deeply.

"Oh no you didn't scare me i always shit my pants in the morning" i say sarcastically.

"Sorry" tori says grinning, "So whatcha wearing to the talent show tonight?" tori says walking up to stand next to me.

"This" i say stepping back to show her a nice pink short sleeve dress, "I'm going to straighten my hair too" i say slipping the dress on.

After fixing my hair and doing my makeup, i slip on beige wedges. "i'll meet you in the auditorium" i say to tori who's already wearing a beige sweater dress and cowboy boots.

I grab my guitar from my closet and made sure the coast was clear before leaving.

Once i reach the auditorium i hand my guitar to my mother  whos waiting behind the curtains.

"Thanks mom, also i'm going to be last" i say before turning around, i start to walk away when i hear "Sorry sweetpea someone else already asked to be last" my mum says.

I turn around and give her  confused look, i was so sure i told everyone i wanted to be last. "Who?" i ask causing her to shake her head.

"Sorry hun they told me not to tell anyone" she says "But i will say its for someone special" she says winking causing me to raise an eyebrow.

I shake my head and turn back and find my seat next to tori, the lights dim and the curtains open. I turn to tori who's texting someone.

"Weres jace?" i ask looking at the empty seat next to me, "No clue" she says not even looking up at me.

I shrug and turn to the stage, "HELLO GALLAGHER ACADEMY!!" my mum shouts causing all the boys to whistiling.

"As you all know we are going to be having the girls come from the other school to be part of our talent show so give it up for Kentersen High" my mum shouts and this type all the boys go up in a roar and start screaming and cheering as the girls walk in.

I spot Cassie,Shay,and Em and wave them over, "Hey you guys can sit with us" i say and they smile and take a seat.

"So are you guys preforming?" Em asks, "Yea i am, i was forced by tori" i say causing tori to smile evily.

"You?" i ask, "Um well we wanted to but we didn't know what to do so i guess not" cassie says.

"Hey babe, Hey sis" Nick says before planting a kiss on Cassies lips, "Ew get a room" tori groans as nick pulls away and sits down next to cassie.

"Weres Josh and Ryan?" Em says, "There on there way there bringing our stuff in since were performing" nick says, "Really?" i ask and nick nods.

"Who else is in your  band thingy?" i ask "Me, Josh, Ryan, and J-" he starts to say when tori pulls a piece of hair out of his head.

"OUCH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" nick shouts at tori, "split end, ladies hate that" she says smiling and handing nick the piece of hair, nick shakes his head.

"As i was saying it was me, josh, ryan and" he starts to say again when tori pulls another piece of hair. 

"OWW why the fuck do you keep doing that?" nick shouts as he rubs his head, "It was the other end, cause it was split, ya see" tori says i just stare at her and she gives me a smile. (IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT QUOTE IS FROM HANNAH MONTANA)

"OH GOODIE LOOK ITS STARTING" tori says clapping, we all turn and look at my mum,"OKAY EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR MY DAUGHTER EVER KING" my mum shouts causing me to go wide eyed.

"Go ever" tori says pulling me up and pushing me to the stage, i sigh and grab my guitar before stepping onto the stage and taking a seat.

"Hey everyone" i say and everyone shouts back, i put my guitar on my lap and just as i was about to start playing i see jace walk in and sit down in the seat next to mine.

He flashes me a smile and i start to strum, "This i called Extra Ordinary, i'd like to dedicate it to someone special in this room" i say looking at jace.

"This one is for you" i say speeding up the strum.

I’m imprisoned, I’m living a lie

Another night putting on a disguise

I wanna tear it off and step in the light

Don’t you, don’t you?

So now I’m knocking at your front door

And I’m looking for the right cure

I’m still a little bit unsure

Cos I know,

Yeah I know

That most people see me as ordinary

But if you look close you’ll find I’m very

Interesting and hard to know

You can never tell where this might go

Cos I’m not your average, average person

I don’t know much, but I know for certain

But I’m just a little bit extra, extra

I’m just a little bit extra ordinary

I can see it from the spark in your eyes

You believe in all the things you deny

You wanna fly and leave all you worries behind

Don’t you, don’t you?

Well now I’m knocking at your front door

And I’m looking for the right cure

I’m still a little bit unsure

Cos I know,

Yeah I know

That most people see me as ordinary

But if you look close you’ll find out I’m very

Interesting and hard to know

You can never tell where this might go

Cos I’m not your average, average person

I don’t know much, but I know for certain

But I’m just a little bit extra, extra

I’m just a little bit extra ordinary 

(SONG IS BY LUCY HALE CALLED EXTRA ORDINARY)

I finish strumming and look up to see jace is gone, i look at tori and she shrugs.

"Thank you" i shout before jumping off the stage as i hand my mum my guitar.

"Were did he go?" i ask, "He just left don't worry he was here the whole time left a few seconds before you finished.

I sigh in relief and look up at the stage, "OKAY EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR KAYLAAAAA CRUZZZZ" my mum shouts and everyone claps as jace's ex comes out.

I also see jace come out and start adjusting the mic, "Why is he up there?" i ask and everyone shrugs.

"This song is for my boyfriend the best guy in the world, jace" kayla says causing jace to shoot his head up, "this is for you baby" kayla says before grabbing jace and planting her lips on his, tori turns and gives me a worried look.

After about two seconds i look away but not before catching jaces eye, i jump up and start to run to the door.

"VI WAIT' i hear jace scream but i just keep running. I run out of the auditorium and to the exit, pushing open the doors i run outside to be drenched by the rain.

I dont seem to care about it as i run down the path, it always seems to rain when things like this happen.

As the tears fall down my face i hear someone scream my name.

"VI PLEASE WAIT" jaces voice echos, the rain washing the sound out a little. I keep running when a hand grabs mine and flings me around.

"Let go of me" i shout, "No ever listen to me" jace says holding me tighter, i tried to make that stupid super strength turn on but it wouldn't.

"She kissed me i didn't feel anything, i love you and only you please believe me" he says and i look at him our eyes meeting.

"EVER" i hear my mum shout i turn to see her running down the block, then thats when everything happened so fast.

A car sped down the streetl, "MUM WATCH OUT" I scream as the car spins out of control and drives straight towards my mum.

But it was to late all i saw was my mum flash me a look of sadness before she was struck, I scream out as i run to her but jace grabs me.

"JACE LET ME GO, PLEASE I HAVE TO HELP HER" I shout but he just holds me tighter, "MUM, MUMMMM" I yell loudly, i hear the sirens coming but that still doesnt calm me down.

"JACE LET GO I HATE YOU, LET ME GO PLEASE, PLEASE" I shout tears running down my face blending in with the rain.

"EVER YOU CAN'T GO YOU'LL GET HURT" he shouts, i look and see a few flames errupting and growing larger.

"MUMMMMM" I shout again, jace raps his arms around my chest holding me tight, "Please please jace i'll do anything please let me go help her" i whimper softly, as he holds on tight.

"I'm not taking a chance in loosing you" he says holding me tighter, "PLEASE PLEASE JACE PLEASE I NEED TO HELP HER" I start to shout again, "I know i know but you cant" he says softly. 

After a few minutes of me struggling i finaly just collapse and falls to my knees jace still holding me.

I bury my head in his chest blocking out the sirens of the hospital and fire trucks that just arrived.

I whimper into his shirt as he raps his jacket around me, "Ever i'm so sorry" he says softly.

"I love you and i wont let anything happen to you" he says still holding me, he kisses my head and holds me tight as we fall into the night.

One thing on my mind was my mum, and how i felt like i saw this coming.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...