Victim (boyxboy)

By SneezingTurtle

{{completed}} ((Possibly my favorite book so far!)) By definition, a sociopath has the following behaviors: s... More

Victim (boyxboy)
[2] Party.
[3] Hi.
[4] Vodka.
[5] Interview.
[6] Books and Cigarettes.
[7] Climbing trees.
[8] To have it bad.
[9] Date.
[10] Man-date.
[11] Fantastic.
[12] Cursed brownies.
[13] Mojo Jojo.
[14] Reflection.
[16] Halfway through.
[17] Moon to his Sun.
[18] Victim ~end~
Little known facts about Victim (hilarious twists)

[15] Control-freak.

22.3K 1.2K 929
By SneezingTurtle

     Vivien was in his common position, leaning on the window sill and looking outside, wobbling now and then, a smile on his face at last.

     If there was one thing that he would never screw over or be screwed over by, it was alcohol.

     Sure, it mightn't be a good idea to drink so early in the morning with an empty stomach, but hell. He found it in the fridge and it simply cried for Vivien.

     He took another sip and then did a double take at the view displayed in front of him. If he looked hard enough, he could see a spot of red between the leafs of a tree, and after looking at the empty bed in the room, he remembered Day's absence.

     Vivien sighed and left the room, the two liters plastic bottle of wine in hand. God bless Day's resource!

     He entered the elevator and slumped against the mirror, but the button panel was to the left wall. He raised his arm, trying to reach for the ground floor button from where he stood, but it was obviously too far. Someone must have took it ahead of him, because the doors closed on their own and the lift moved downwards, stopping at the second floor.

     Tate stumbled inside the elevator, by the looks of it being even drunker, and randomly pushed a finger against the panel, accidentally pressing 3 and 1 before the ground floor.

     He then slumped next to his friend and Vivien snorted.

     "Why the hell are you drunk for?" he asked curiously, passing him the bottle.

     Tate gulped down some wine and hissed at the good taste before answering. "My girlfriend dumped me..."

     Vivien laughed with his mouth closed. "Why'd she do tha'?" he asked, watching as the blond took another sip.

     "She dumped me yesterday because I had drank too much." he said, falling against the opposite wall as the elevator reached the 3rd floor with a bump.

     "Well then, why did you drink yesterday?" Viv asked, gripping the support bar.

     "Because she said she was going to dump me if I keep drinking." Tate laughed, at which Vivien joined loudly and offered a hi-five, but they terribly missed.

     The elevator stopped at the first floor, sending Tate stumbling into Vivien, who in turn giggled, pushing him back on his feet.

     They eventually managed to reach the ground floor and exited, Viv taking a deep inhale of the curious, pitiful and disgusted glances darted his way, stretching as he did so. He then gestured Tate to follow him, the blond obeying as he swung the bottle in his hand.

     The two friends walked all the way to the tree Vivien had seen Day in and stopped underneath it, watching the redhead as he lay on the big, thick branch, his legs wrapped around it and his arms crossed under his head.

     Vivien nudged Tate in the side, nodding towards the man mischievously. Tate nodded and handed him the bottle, then positioned himself under the red haired man, clearing his throat.

     "Wakey wakey motherfucker!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, everyone in the area glancing his way just as Day jumped in place and lost his balance with a yell of shock.

     He desperately gripped at the bark but in vain, because he soon fell down. Tate was there to catch him, though, but as soon as all of the man's weight landed in his arms, they both fell to the ground with a loud thud.

     Vivien started laughing and then took another gulp before slumping down next to his friends and offering the bottle to Day, who was trying to understand his surroundings.

     "What the hell is your problem..." he whined, before seeming to notice the wine. "You prick, you stole my shit again! If we get in trouble..."

     Viv just shoved the bottle against his chest and patted his shoulder. "Dude. You either drink with us or take care of our sorry asses."

     Day got on drinking.

--------

     They just lay on the ground slurring nonsense, until Tate decided to play Nirvana- Territorial Pissings on his phone and raise it in the air.

     (you should play the melody to the right XD totally worth it)

     Vivien gasped at hearing it, the three friends getting up and slurring the words drunkenly, much like the singer himself.

     "Come on people now! Smile on your brother er'body get together! Try to love one another right noooow!"

     The held each other by the shoulders, welcoming the few people that knew of the song -about three men that happened to pass by, and Violet who just watched amused.

     As the instrumental started, Vivien moved his hips funnily, knocking his side with Day's, while Tate and the others headbanged and or jumped around the place.

     "When I was an alieeeen... Cultures weren't optioooons...." they trailed off, before the chorus erupted.

     "Gotta find a way, find a way, when I'm there! Gotta find a way, a better way, I'd better wait!" the 5 male voices screamed. "Never met a wise man! If so it's a womaaan!"

     They continued on their merry way on the rest of the song while the few people around enjoyed the show. Vivien just let loose, his problems lifting off his shoulders as his lungs attempted to reach the loudness of the other men, who were straight up roaring.

     At one point he grabbed Violet by the hands and started spinning around with her, watching happily as she laughed with him, and then embraced her in a hug and continued to spin her around on the rhythm of the drums.

     At one point he stopped abruptly and turned her around to lean and press their lips together, just for the hell of it. The guys cheered as he pulled back from the smooch and Violet just wiped her lips, offering a surprised look.

     Vivien just stumbled back, everything around him spinning after what felt like a roller coaster. Maybe drinking with your stomach empty and then spinning around on the rhythm of a grunge band wasn't a good idea. He placed a hand against his stomach and gripped Violet's shoulder, shaking her slightly.

     "Don't- Don't take this as offensive but I'm gonna sick. Not your fault though, 'ts the..." he trailed off, raising a finger and spinning it. Violet nodded slowly and watched as Viv supported himself on a tree nearby and threw up.

<><><><><><><><><><> 

     "Dude. Let's get to lunch, you didn't eat shit today..." Day nagged Vivien, shaking him awake.

     Viv stretched widely and yawned before slumping down. He was feeling fine, actually. He threw up whatever alcohol he had in his organism back then, and the nap successfully made him feel better. Also, the emotional relief of screaming around the yard did him well.

     He wasn't even ashamed of what happened. Hell, by that point he couldn't care less of whatever reputation he had left.

     "How's Tate?" Viv asked as they made their way to the restaurant.

     "Oh, he fainted." Day giggled. "But the guy wouldn't miss a meal. I bet that a trail of scent coming from the kitchen reached his room and, like, made him float after it until he reached that seat." he said, and pointed to a big table at which their group of friends were. Tate was slumped on his seat, head on the table.

     After they got themselves some food, they joined the table and sat next to each other, noticing that the three men that had joined them in the little party were at the table.

     "What was up with that back then anyway?" one of them asked curiously. "Who even parties that early in the morning?"

     Day shrugged and pointed at Tate. "He played Nirvana, dude. There's no such thing as too early for a Nirvana rage."

     The people at the table laughed at that, while Vivien just played with the spaghetti in his plate. He had lost his appetite recently, thought which only managed to remind him of the previous happenings. And there it was again...

     Honestly, he was starting to loathe his sober self. But if he was to act on it all the time, he'd become a full time alcoholic. He'll, he'd probably just jump out the nearest window.

     Vivien scoffed silently and shook his head in disappointment. He was planning to become a therapist when he was close to considering suicide. That was just ironic.

     "I'll just... take a sandwich and go to my room if that's fine." he told Day, but his friend gripped his arm before he got the chance to stood up.

     "No." he deadpanned, at which Viv frowned curiously. The redhead's eyes moved towards the hall expectantly and then back on him. "Just stay for a little longer."

<><><><><><><><><><> 

     Judeikas was sitting on his boss chair, unable to stop the smile still playing at his lips. He rubbed a hand on the lower side of his face as to wipe it off, but it instead turned into a grin. He just couldn't get rid of the mental images of Vivien jumping and singing around the yard with his group of friends.

     However, when he thought of the possible reason he got drunk in the first place, his expression managed to change back to determinant, as he eyed the tulip laying elegantly on his desktop, its pure shade of red matching Judeikas's tie.

     Yes, he was wearing a suit. He might or mightn't know how much of an effect it had on Vivien.

     He had on a black sharp suit that pointed out every sharp angle of his body. The dress jacket hugged his slim, swimmer features perfectly, a dark grey shirt underneath. His red tie stood out like a ribbon of blood in the darkness of an ocean, its smooth material accurately tied below his thin necklace.

     Judeikas slowly reached a hand to his mother's strands of hair, running his finger along the silky threads thoughtfully.

     The alarm of his phone then went off, distracting him. He always set alarms when he had something to accomplish, time was one of the most crucial parts of a plan and each minute had its purpose.

     He still couldn't believe he was going to do such thing. The suit, the tulip, the public, it was bound to be embarrassing. He was used to be in charge, but in the coming situation, Vivien would have full control. Which was horrid for Judeikas considering what he had done to the man.

     Still, if Jude didn't know there was a chance, he would have in no way risked doing this.

     He tugged his jacket here and there and adjusted his tie, then ruffled his hair in all places, having remembered Vivien mentioning he looked better naturally, that day after his sleepover. He also didn't put any foundation cream on, his now visible dark circles causing his eyes to look a darker shade of green.

     He took the tulip and left his room, walking down the hall with a hand in his pocket and the other one holding the flower. After entering the elevator, a man and a woman joined him, the girl openly gawking at him as the man scowled in jealousy.

     He felt various muscles of his body twitch nervously so he took a cigarette out and lightened it, taking a drag and letting the smoke out with a sigh of relief. The elevator went down too fast for his liking, getting him closer and closer to the moment of truth, but he tried his best to keep himself collected.

     The girl in the lift breathed in the smoke he let out as if she was sniffing the scent of all that's holy, her friend's shoulders slumping down at the sight.

     Judeikas shook his head in amusement and exited swiftly as they reached the ground floor, feeling the girl's gaze following him even as he reached the restaurant.

     He really stood out, so he wasn't surprised when most of the people around started staring at him.

     Oh, boy. Why did he have to choose the suit?

     With another foggy sigh he crushed the cigarette against an ashtray on a table nearby and then walked towards Vivien, the man too busy moving his food around his plate to notice. Day straightened up at seeing Jude and an encouraging grin formed on his pierced lips.

     Judeikas, for some reason, actually felt more confident at that. It felt nice for someone to support him instead of looking at him as if he was going to murder someone.

     He did a swift stop at reaching Vivien's chair and held his hands behind his back, biting his lip.

     "How dare you show your face you maggot!" Tate slurred, clearly having drank more than Vivien got to.

     Vivien looked up curiously at that and only then realised the complete silence all around. He followed his blond friend's gaze and then his eyes widened as he stood up from the chair.

     Judeikas was looking at him with his calm expression, shoulders straight and hands behind his back. He pointedly ignored Tate's rage and slightly bowed, exposing the hand that held a red tulip. Vivien hated the silence around, it made him so awkward that he was having a hard time understanding the man's gestures. Also, his alluring, mind-blowing looks didn't help his case.

     "Will you..." Judeikas trailed off, biting his lip as he searched for words. Despite the confident posture and expression, his green eyes were moving all around as if looking for escaping routes. "Will you be my willing victim?" he asked, hopeful, green eyes finding Vivien's at once.

     Viv's arms slumped down helplessly at the question and his mind tried to comprehend everything. He was so not prepared for this, where was the situation even coming from? After what he had done to the man, the last reaction he expected from him was a proposal.

     Still, he couldn't help but be relieved. The thoughts of not ever being able to cuddle with the man again would constantly scrape at his heart, and there was the opportunity for them to vanish.

     First, though, there was something that just had to be done.

     He took a step towards Judeikas and just punched him square in the face, watching as he stumbled back and gripped an empty chair for support while he carefully fixed his jaw back in place. Numerous gasps of shock and amusement erupted in the room.

     "That's for what you've done!" Vivien snapped, pointing an accusing finger at him.

     Judeikas steadily walked back in front of him and, with a scowl, simply flicked him in the forehead with the red tulip.

     "That's for what you have done." he said, head lowering as he recalled the moment.

     Vivien looked at him disbelievingly. Way to make him feel guilty. He deserved more than a flick in the forehead...

     With a gulp, he gently took the tulip from him and brought it to his nose, rocking on his heels thoughtfully. The crowd around him was long since forgotten, so he didn't hesitate before raising on his toes and pecking his bruising jaw softly.

     "I'll accept with a condition..." he announced, fumbling with the flower's petals as the people around listened curiously. This was a horrible idea...

     "Let me top you."

     Day's obnoxious, knee-slap laughter stood no chance to Tate's hyena hysterics. Soon enough people started whistling and cheering in appreciation at having put the sociopath in place. Sociopath that currently looked comically confused.

     His words seemed to have stuck in his throat and he loosened the knot of his red tie, but with each second passing he seemed to be getting his attitude back. A smirk steadily occupied his lips and he eyed Vivien mischievously.

     "That would be my pleasure."

     Viv had a bad, bad feeling about that, but he had more than bearable time away from the man's presence, so he just gripped his hand and leaded him out of the restaurant, but not quick enough.

     "Get that booty!" Day yelled happily, at which everyone laughed or gagged.

     People were, of course, relieved at knowing the sociopath had finally found a 'victim' that would satisfy him for good, which would mean he'd no longer cause misery. That thought overshadowed the idea of their homosexual relationship, for which Viv could only be grateful.

     They entered the elevator and Vivien walked to the handle, griping it as he let the happening sink in. He would actually get his man back, and that realisation was overwhelmingly exhilarating.

     "There's no point turning away, I can see you in the mirror." Judeikas reminded him, and Vivien looked up to notice his embarrassingly bright cheeks and glistening eyes.

     With a scoff he leaned with his back against the bar of another wall and Jude pushed the 4th button, then walked in front of Viv and placed his hands around him on the handle, forming a cage around Vivien. A cage that the man wished to never escape again.

     Jude then leaner closer and closer until Vivien's shoulders touched the wall, but he couldn't move his hips from meeting Judeikas's since they were leaning on the bar. The man then simply smelled him, his nose deeply taking in his scent from neck, to jaw, to hair. Viv shook at the wanted contact, but couldn't keep from interrupting.

     "Promise to never hurt me again." he pleaded, ignoring how dramatic and sappy that sounded. The elevator stopped then, but they didn't move.

     Judeikas let his head rest against the man's shoulder. "My words are nothing but meaningless, distrustful complexity of noises." he said, almost as if complaining.

     "I just want to hear you say it." said Vivien, gripping his shoulder.

     Judeikas slightly leaned back, their noses touching as he tried to find the most convincing way to say it. Vivien seemed to interpret it entirely different, because his expression turned blank, so Judeikas set on simply saying "I promise to never hurt you again."

     With that, he leaned in and kissed him deeply, unable to resist the temptation any longer. Since Vivien's back was leaning on the wall and his hips on the bar, Jude had to lean so much for his lips that his groin pressed against the man's.

     Vivien whimpered at finally experiencing this again, savouring each rub of their tongues, each thrust of their hips and each sound of Jude's raspy moans. The man's hands were shaking as much as his as they found their way through his hair, and he returned the gesture with the hand that wasn't holding the tulip.

     "I meant what I said about the condition..." Vivien choked out, grabbing the man's wrist and pulling him out of the elevator and down the hall.

     Judeikas laughed from behind him, almost daringly, at which Viv just quickened his pace.

     They entered Jude's room and wasted no time in reaching the bed, on which Jude lied Vivien down against his attempts of dominance. After they both undressed, Vivien eyed Judeikas's suit hungrily.

     "Keep only the jacket on." he demanded, at which the man straddling him smirked widely. He obeyed, pulling the jacket back on and leaving it unbuttoned. He then grabbed his tie and darted it around Vivien's neck, pulling the man roughly into him and slamming their lips together.

     Vivien ran his hand up the man's torso and gripped his neck, deepening their kiss. Judeikas then leaned Viv on his back and continued kissing, but at one point gasped, wincing. Vivien looked at him confused and his eyes widened at seeing he was preparing his entrance.

     Was it really going to happen? The concept was just... exciting. Judeikas was taller than him and had lean, delicate muscles, but Vivien wasn't scrawny himself. He just hid his shapes under oversized clothes. Still, he could barely register the idea of the tables being turned.

     Jude didn't seem to have a problem with it, though, because the next thing Viv knew, he was lowering himself down his length with a horny groan. Vivien gasped at feeling the man's warm,  wet muscles wrap around his groin.

     Judeikas leaned all of his upper body backwards, shoulders not moving as he slid up and down Vivien's groin, his arms dangling limply and his jacket slipping enough to expose his shoulders. By then, all it managed to cling to were his arms, having left his long torso as it arched and curved.

     His head rolled backwards as he moaned, but his eyes were set on Vivien, whose hips met his bottom eagerly with each thrust. He was gripping the sheets as he panted, widened eyes glistening as he cried in pleasure.

     This wasn't fair.

     Vivien was supposed to top him. Judeikas was supposed to be submissive, yet there he was, dominating even as he bottomed.

     Not today, Vivien decided with a grunt. He sat up and pushed the man's shoulders until they slumped against the mattress, and then positioned himself at his entrance. Judeikas seemed surprised by that, but before he got to make a witty remark, Vivien entered him all the way, causing him to gasp in pain and shock.

     It was Judeikas turn to grip and pant. Vivien held his leg with one hand, the other one gripping his shoulder as he thrust in rapidly, occasionally stopping deep inside him and waiting for a few anticipative seconds before continuing roughly.

     The sight of Jude's ruffled hair, helpless expression and exposed shoulders as he gripped the sleeves of his jacket was maddening. For once, the mischievous, manipulative control-freak was being completely submissive, and it drove Vivien nuts.

     He shoved his head against Jude's shoulder, whimpering loudly, and grabbed the man's groin, working it quickly. Judeikas groaned and started slamming his bottom against Vivien, his arm gripping the man tightly.

     "Vivién!" he simply pleaded, gasping as the man came inside him, soon following himself.

     Viv panted hardly, waiting for his vision to come back. He was about to pull out but Jude tightened the legs around him and continued sliding up and down his length, eyes close and mouth parted as he enjoyed the feeling of semen inside of him.

     Vivien eyed him with an amazed look, head tilted to the right as the sight slowly imprinted on his memory, there to stay for most probably the rest of his life.

     The moment Judeikas looked at him from behind his half closed eyes, gaze pleasured as he rocked up and down the mattress, Vivien literally fainted.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I can't believe this chapter. I- I'm sorry, I just... god damn it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548 18 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
51.6K 3K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
469 64 24
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...
160K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...