Castiel x Reader: Broken Rose

De SpringTrapsBaby

This story is called Broken Rose. It's about Castiel falling for a human (you) who's family was slaughtered b... Mais

Chapter One: Winged Visitor
Chapter Two: Leaving Home
Authors Note
Author's Note
Chapter Three: Everything's Getting Crazier
Chapter Four: How To Be Grateful
Chapter Five: The Wendigo
Chapter Six: Castiel
Chapter Seven: Complicated Feelings
Announcement!

Prologue

1.2K 35 12
De SpringTrapsBaby

You were sitting in your old room. You were staying at your parent's house for Easter. You had recently turned 23. You looked around at the once colorful room feeling nostalgic. This is where you grew up. This was home.

Suddenly you heard you mother screaming and your father yelling and loud banging noises. Then it stopped. You ran out of your room and ran down the stairs. Your eyes widened in fear and you screamed. There was a man with entirely black eyes standing between the bodies of your parents. He looked up at you from his handy work and smiled. "I'll never hurt you (y/n) I'm only acting on orders." he laughed before screaming as black smoke flew from his mouth and he collapsed to the ground.

You fell to your knees and put your face in your hands and sobbed. What had just happened you knew they were dead. Your parents were gone. Your only family. Dead.

You hadn't believed in the supernatural until that day. That awful day.

~End Prologue~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 50.2K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
10.4K 2.1K 50
- Winner of the Tricolor Triennial awards Paranormal 2023 - In a world where creatures of myth and legend walk amongst mortals, Celandine navigates t...
9.1K 270 21
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
492K 17.5K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...