Rise Of The Frozen Guardians...

By Unsteady_Ash

~Life is like a blanket of snow. Be careful how you step on it. Every step will show.~ A Jelsa fanfic More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3: Elsa Reborned
Chapter 4: I Lost?...
Chapter 5: New Recurits
Chapter 6: Introductions
Chapter 7: Highschool...
Chapter 8: Jealous Jack?
Chapter 9: Mothers day?
Chapter 10: Special date...?
Chapter 11: Lost?
Chapter 12: Lies aren't pretty
Chapter 13: Fear
Chapter 14: Trust me
Chapter 15: Practice
Chapter 16: Lazy day
Chapter 17: Another secert revealed
Chapter 18: My personal hell
Chapter 19: I need to do this
Chapter 20: His demise

Chapter 2: Trick Or Treat

913 27 37
By Unsteady_Ash

Elsa's POV:

The walk home consisted mostly of Jack distracting Anna. Anna would sometimes attack Jack with her school bag, but conversation went from my gloves to Jack being a bully to her.

I watch as Jack's face lights up from seeing the castle up close, "Would you like to come inside?"

"I would love to!"

Jack looks at his surroundings in amazement. Anna

"Who is this?" My dad attempts to be intimidating  as we walk in.

"Mama, papa, this is Jackson Overland Frost." I answered. Anna smiled.

I looked at Jack, who seemed to be nervous. "It's nice to meet you Jackson." Mama said, politely. "It is a pleasure to meet the queen of Arendelle." Jack responded.

Papa nodded. "Papa... Is it okay if me, Anna and Jackson start our homework in the living room?" I asked, nervously. Papa and Mama both looked at each other, then back at me. "Yes you may." Mama answered.

I smiled and grabbed Jack's hand. Anna grabbed Jack's other hand.

We started dragging him to the living room. "What should we start with?" Anna asked. "Seriously?" I said.

Anna looked dumbfounded. I looked at Jack, who was tilting his head to the side a bit. I started laughing. "You two are both so clueless! I wanna play a prank!" I said in between laughs.

"What about our homework?" Jack asked. "Elsa leaves her homework until Mama and Papa tells her to do it." Anna replied.

"No trick, no treat." I said. Jack smirked. "What prank is it this time?" Anna asked. "How about..." I started. It looked like Jack and Anna were in deep thought. "We prank the servants!" I continued. "How?" Jack asked. "Switch the baking soda with the flour!" I exclaimed. "I can just see it." Jack laughed.

After a while, I switched the baking soda with the flour. The scene was set and everyone was in places, including the servants.

"Jackson, would you like to stay for dinner?" Mama asked. I looked at Jack's face with pleading eyes. He looked at me. For a second I thought I saw a tint of red in his cheeks. I giggled at the thought. "S-Sure." Jack stuttered. Everyone sat around the dinner table.

With dinner approaching, all servants where in the kitchen and making a cake... A birthday cake... My birthday cake...

"Oh no!" I mumbled. "What's wrong?" Jack asked. I looked down in disappointment. "They... They... They're making a cake." I whispered. "And?..." Jack asked, clueless. Very clueless. "I forgot today was my birthday..." I muttered. "How can someone not remember their birthday?" Jack whispered. "I don't know..." I replied. There was a frog at the table. "Will this make you feel better?" Jack asked as he picked up a frog. He kissed it. Jack kissed the frog for about 2 minutes. "You poor little boy. Now you have a prince!" I laughed. Jack puts the frog back down and wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Why is there a frog here anyways?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Here comes the cake!" Anna shouted in excitement. "Elsa should have the first bite." Mama said as she cuts a slice of cake out and places it on my plate. "T-Thank you." I stuttered. I really don't want to eat this... This... This... This baking soda cake. "Go on Elsa." Papa said. I lifted up my fork from the napkin and dug it into the cake. Mama, handed out a slice of cake to everyone. I ate the cake, started chewing and guess what? It tasted nothing like baking soda.

I looked at Anna, who was smiling. I took another bite of the cake. "So Elsa... You're going to be queen in two years now." Papa stated. I nodded. "I can't wait!" Anna squealed. After a while, everyone finished eating their piece of cake. Me, Anna and Jack were back in the living room. "Who switched the baking soda and flour back?" I asked, surprisingly it was Jack and Anna. "You thought I would forget my friends birthday?" Jack asked. "Heh... Heh... I switched them back while Jack kept you in place." Anna confessed.

~~~

"Look at the time." Jack said as we all finished our homework. "You better go before your parents worry." Anna said. I stood up from where everyone was doing their homework. Jack also stood up. "I'll walk him out." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out the living room, toward the door. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. "How do I say this?" Jack started. I looked him in the eye. "My mom and sister are moving back to Burgess and... I have to go with them." Jack said.

I felt my heart breaking. He's leaving tomorrow. My only friend. Gone. "Happy 15th birthday princess Elsa." Jack said, smiling. I was on the verge of tears. I hugged him. "Meet me at the docks at 5 pm." Jack whispered in my ear. As I pulled away from the hug, Jack gave me a quick peck on my cheek, then... He left. He was gone from the castle, going home, to pack.

At least I get to see him tomorrow. My tears started spilling down my cheeks in a rush. When I turned around to go to my room, Anna was behind me. She hugged me. I was being comforted by my little sister. "You will see him tomorrow." Anna said. If only she knew. I returned the hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes. "Lets get some rest." Anna said. I nodded. We both walked upstairs to our own bedroom. As soon as I walked inside my room I shut the door and sat on the bed. I carefully took off the silk gloves and placed them on my bedside.

"I don't want him to leave. He's my friend. My one and only friend. He was the only person, other than Anna, who knew who liked pranks. He was nice to me. He came to wish me a happy birthday. His last day... tomorrow..." I whispered to myself as I quietly sobbed.

I slowly started drifting off into a slumber.

Dream

"Jackson! I'm here! Where are you!" I yelled. Jack was no where to be found. "Please Jackson. I didn't say goodbye." I said as I fell to my knees crying. "You don't have to say goodbye. I'm right here. I did not leave you here alone." Jack said smiling. I looked up into Jack's face. "Please don't leave me." I sobbed. "You will be okay. I will be back for you. I promise. "I promise too." I said. I smiled.

Dream Over...

Jack's POV:

I was standing by the dock waiting for Elsa. What's taking her so long. "Jackson! I'm here! Where are you!" Elsa yelled. I saw her. "Please Jackson. I didn't say goodbye." Elsa said as she fell to her knees, crying. "You don't have to say goodbye. I'm right here. I did not leave you here alone." I said, smiling. Elsa looked up into my face. "Please don't leave me." She sobbed. "You will be okay. I will be back for you. I promise." I said. "I promise too." Elsa said. I smiled. I helped her up and she quickly hugged me.

"I still have to leave you know that right?" I said, making sure she remembers. "I know... But you promise you'll be back. I promise I will wait here for you." Elsa assured me. I leaned in and our lips crashed. Elsa wrapped her hands around my neck and I snaked my arms around her waist. We both melted into the kiss. I felt like I didn't want to leave her, but I know I have to leave her behind. I pulled away from the kiss. "Did I just steal your first kiss princess?" I joked. "Yes. Yes you did." She confessed.

"Let me steal your second." I said. "Not unless I kiss you first." Elsa said before crashing her lips into mine. We pulled apart from the sound of giggling. I turned to face the person. It was my little sister. "This is princess Elsa. Princess Elsa meet my little sister, Emma." I introduced them. "Nice to meet you Emma." Elsa said as she stood in front of Emma with a extended hand. Emma ran up to Elsa and hugged her.

I smiled. Emma pulled away from Elsa and started teasing us. "Jackson and Elsa sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." She laughed. I looked at Elsa. She was blushing. She looked at me. I felt heat in my cheeks. "Come on kids. Time to go." My mother said. Emma slowly walked onto the boat.

"Goodbye princess Elsa of Arendelle." I said. "Goodbye Jackson Overland Frost." Elsa said. I turned my back to her and slowly walked onto the boat. I looked back at Elsa. I saw a few tears falling down her face. I blew a kiss to her. She waved goodbye. I waved back to her. The boat drifted off in a matter of minutes. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

1 year later...

"Be safe kids!" My mother said. "Of course we will!" I assured my mom. Me and Emma had our skates ready. I held her hands as we started to walk over to a frozen lake. "Lets get your skates on." I said as I helped tie Emma's skates.

I wasn't going to wear any skates. So all I had to do was help Emma skate. "Ready?" I asked. "Y-Yes." Emma stuttered as she wobbled on the ice. She started skating. "I guess you already know how to skate." I said surprisingly. She started skating around perfectly until she stopped in a thin ice patch. I skated a little toward Emma until we were about 9 inches away from each other. I took off my skates and threw it into a pile of snow.

"It's okay. It's okay. Don't look down. Just look at me." I said.

"Jack. I'm scared." Emma said as she looked down.

"I know, I know." I said as I tried to take one step toward her. The ice beneath my right foot started cracking.

"You'll gonna be alright. You're not going to fall in. Uh... We're going to have a little fun instead." I assured her.

"No we're not!" Emma exclaimed.

"Would I trick you?" I asked.

"Yes! You always play tricks." Emma cried.

"N-Not this time. I promise, I promise you. You're gonna be, you're gonna be fine. You have to believe in me." I assured her.

Emma took a quick little breath to calm down her nerves.

"You wanna play a game? We're gonna play hopscotch. Like we play everyday. Its as easy as..." I said.

"One..." I took a step to the right and the ice started cracking beneath my feet. "Wooooh." I tried to keep my balance. Emma giggled.

"Two..." I took another step.

"Three!" I hopped toward a cane like stick. I picked up the stick and said, "Alright. Now it's your turn."

"One." I started. Emma took one little step forward. "That's it."

"Two." I continued. Emma took another step forward. She almost fell.

"Three!" I said as I used the cane like stick to push Emma out the way. Emma smiled as she lifts her head up.

What a relief. As I tried to take a step forward toward Emma, the ice beneath me breaks and I fall into the lake.

"Jack!" I heard Emma scream. I was drowning. The second last thing I saw was Emma, but... The very last thing I saw was the moon. I drowned. This is not the end... It is just the beginning.

Elsa's POV:

Everyone is preparing the coronation. I am to be queen today. Today I'm 17 years old and about to be queen.

"Mama and Papa would want you to become queen 2 years after their funeral." Anna said as she fixes my hair into a braided bun. I was already in my coronation dress and same with Anna. I stood in front of the alter and the Priest. As I was about to pick up the symbols, the priest said, "The gloves please." I slowly took off the silk gloves and carefully placed them on the pillow.

I picked up the symbols and looked straight ahead at the audience. "Conceal it. Don't feel it. Don't let it show." I replied in my head. I looked at the symbols, the bottom was about to freeze. The priest finished the prayer and I placed the symbols back down on the pillow. I quickly slipped my hands into the silk gloves and faced the clapping audience. I faked a smile.

Everyone was partying in the great hall. Me and Anna were standing at the front, just by the throne. "Nice crown!" Anna squealed. "Thank you sister." I replied. A girl, which looked like Jack's little sister, Emma walked up to me. I smiled. I hope Jack is here.

The girl approached me with tears in her eyes. "Q-Queen E-Elsa..." Emma cried. "What is wrong Emma?" I asked. "J-Jack... Died..." She cried. I hugged her. "When was this?" I asked as tears welled up in my eyes. "A f-few d-days a-ago." Emma said. I pulled away from Emma and covered my mouth with my hand.

Tears started rushing down my cheeks. "I c-can't b-believe i-it." I said in between cries. "What's wrong sis?" Anna asked me as I faced her. She saw my tears and quickly pulled me into a hug. "H-He's d-dead..." I told her.

2 Years later...

"Bye Anna!" I yelled as I walked onto a boat. Today I am going to visit Emma and her mom at Burgess. "Ready to go queen Elsa?" The helmsman asked. I nodded my head in excitement.

The boat started moving and I waved goodbye to Anna. "Goodbye! I love you Anna!" I shouted. "I love you too!" Anna shouted back. I smiled.

After what seemed like an hour, we were in the middle of the ocean. The boat started swaying. "Is the boat stable?" I asked the helmsman, worriedly. "No my queen. The boat is being swayed in every direction. The boat is very unstable." The helmsman admitted.

The boat started swaying left to right rapidly fast. "Oh no!" I shouted. The boat started tipping to the left. The boat eventually tipped into the water and sank to the bottom. Me and the helmsman swam to the top. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes. Are you okay?" He asked me back. "Of course." I replied. "I'm going to save you, but you must not tell anyone that I have powers." I said as I made a little ice lifeboat. He nodded his head. I made a letter using ice saying,

Dear Anna,

I have saved this mans life. You are to not punish him. He has tried to control the boat, but the waves were swaying it. I wish you luck with becoming queen. I love you.

Love,

Queen Elsa (Your big sister forever)

The helmsman climbed into the lifeboat and held out his hand for me to take. "I want you to give Anna this letter as soon as you get to Arendelle." I said as I rolled up the letter and handed him it. "Aren't you going to come with me?" He asked. I shook my head. "I can't... I know I may die here, but this is my sacrifice. You will live and I will die. It is my choice." I said.

Magic always comes with a price.

He smiled. "Thank you queen Elsa." The helmsman said. I sent the lifeboat toward Arendelle. I was tired. I suddenly felt myself lose conscious. I sank to the bottom of the ocean. The last thing I saw was the moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 155 23
[[COMPLETED & EDITING]] âš WARNING - WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 11âš  My powers are scary. People think I'm dangerous. Only a few of them understand me. Will som...
208 9 1
A perfectly arranged marriage. A life in the countryside. A battle with insanity. A love that could heal. (One-Shot, for Jelsa Week 2020)
11.4K 465 17
A Jelsa fanfic with a different twist. For years Jack Frost has been immortal cursed to live his life everyday the same way, till he meets Elsa. Elsa...