Midst of Passion | Odell Beck...

Da prettypersuae

When you've been fucked over so many times you tend to protect your heart, trust, and loyalty by any means ne... Altro

Prolouge.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VIII.
IX.
X
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
Read.
Attention All Readers !

VII.

1.7K 115 15
Da prettypersuae

Cyd Deshazier

Waking up from my loud phone ringing I looked at the caller I.D to see it was my ex calling. I quickly ignored and tried to go back to sleep cause I really didnt have time to entertain him. Maybe five minutes passed and it rang again and I just decided to answer.

"Yes Mark. How in the fuck can I help you this morning?"

"For starters you can come ride dis' dick. But I aint gone go there. What you doing ma?"

"It's entirely too damn early for you to be playing on my phone. Im sleep."

"Well I'm not so wake yo ass up."

I groaned. I was already up. Once I'm up there is no going back to sleep.

"Seriously why did you call me?"

"I wanted to talk to you duh, why the fuck else would I call?" He said in a sarcastic ass tone.

"You got me so talk."

"I'm finna come over." He said and ended the call before I could respond.

Mark and I used to be together for maybe four years. It didnt end on that much of bad terms but while we were together it didnt worked. I was happy for maybe a year in or two but the last two I knew I wasnt. We argued and bickered over nothing, everything we did irritated each other. I was more unhappy because he wanted me to be something and someone that I wasnt. I changed everything about myself just accomodate him thinking it would make things better but that wasnt the case. We're still cool though, we do fine as just being associates and nothing more. Ego and jealousy is never a good combination and thats exactly what it was.

I crawled out the bed, and stretched my body, I think I slept wrong. I put my music on my speaker in the bathroom, The Matrimony by Wale ft Usher. That song was my song cause Usher is bae. I always said that if I ever were to get married I wanted either that song or John Legend So High to play.

I washed my face with my scrub and brushed my teeth. Taking a shower, I thought about where all my things were so I could get out and go stright to them. I piled all my hair on top of my head in a sloppy bun, he was truthfully irrelevant so I was going to get extra dressed up. I put on some grey nike leggings and a shirt because if I'd kept on my booty shorts, Mark wouls know how to conduct hiself in a buisness manner.

Back in the room, I went to check my emails on the black iPad. Soon after I giggled because no matter what it was and where I am now, Diesel always popped in mind. Ever since that little fight at the mall, when I seen Diesel its just been an hi and bye situation. I didnt want to force anything but at the mall he made it seem like he was interested but I guess not. Even after I texted him, still there wasnt no reply.

Feeling a vibration next to me, it was my phone alerting me that I had a text message.

Open the door - 9:45am, Mark

I didnt bother to text back. I just grabbed my items and headed downstairs. When I did, I seen him walking up the driveway. I opened the door and let him in.

"Your shoes." I stated looking him up and down.

He smacked his lips but I did not give a damn. This my house, he was going to follow the rules whether he liked it or not.

"You hella irritating in the morning." He side-eyed me.

"Same to you. How are you Mark?" I stepped in to hug him and he hugged back.

"Good and yourself?"

"I'm good." I walked him to the couch.

"I know yo thirsty ass need something."

He chuckled. "Damn right."

After getting him something to drink, I sat on the sofa opposite from him.

"Who you been fuckin?"

"Excuse me?"

"Ya ass done got fatter and dem' hips is spreaded. I'm not finna keep repeatin' myself." He looked more serious than the first time.

I couldnt help but to laugh at his facial expression.

"It's none of your business." I continued to laugh.

We started to have pointless conversation until one of his bitches called him trippin so he decided that he would leave. I had no problem with that. I did lowkey miss my friend, We had good times when we werent at each others throats. I didnt care because he wasnt my man, nor did I want him to be. So if he needed to go get one of them bitches under control then hey, all the power to you.

Now my phone vibrated again, this time it was Rae.

Sis wyd for the 4th? & Ya birthday -11:45am, Rae.

Idk. I do want to have a bonfire @ Dock -11:47am

Giiirl we got 2 days left. Imma start inviting ppl now cause thats what we doing -11:52am Rae

I just shook my head at the message, having one didnt seem like a bad idea. I would invite Jayla and tell her to bring Daizon because non-stop thats all Rae ever talks about. She wont admit it, but after the party she was definitely feeling him. Thats all she was running her mouth about.

My birthday was on the fifth, so it would be easier to celebrate both on one day. I havent seen alot people in along time, that would be more than happy to come. So that idea sounded good to me.

I headed to the kitchen to get out what I was going to be making for breakfast. I took out eggs to make cheesy eggs, bacon, toast, hashbrowns and maybe a glass of oj. I texted Rae back and told her to come over. I got lonely sometimes cause I live in a big ass house alone, and I knew Rayion wasnt doing anything important.

.

"Girl guess who just left?" I handed her a plate and began fixing mine.

"Thanks babe. Who?" She looked at me.

"Mark."

"That jealous bitch." She laughed. "What he want now?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to know who I was fucking?" I shrugged.

"It shouldnt matter who you fuckin. Ya ass gettin fat, but it aint cause of him. He need to just gon' and take that L." She scrunched her face up.

"Okay, cause he been takin L's back to back."

"Thankyou, the fuck."

We were eating and I got a message that told me the amount of people that I came up with.

"Okay, so that's 70 people already Rae. That's alot to be having at the beach." I looked at her surprised.

The list kept going on & on.

"So what. Everybody bringin they own turn ups. Them muthafuckas got money, aint no leeching off us." She shook her head as she typed in more things on her phone.

"Maybe Aubrey would like to come." I hinted.

She squinted her eyes at me for a second. Then typed the name in.

"Okay, enough of this for now. I'm going to go take another shower-"

"Noo. You take five hours." She protested.

"I promise it'll be quick. I did all that this morning but I feel like since we're about to go out, I need a quick lil wash. Sorry." I ran up the steps.

Getting there, I got out an outfit that I was going to wear. Jean. I got some flats out and headed to the bathroom.

After I was done I came out and we left.

.

"Ok, Rae take my picture cause I just got my feet done. The lips lookin right too." I smirked and handed her my phone.

We were legit the selfie queens but Ive always been photogenic, its just in me. I love taking pictures. Why would you not if you and your good girlfriend walkin round looking cute.

"Dont be taking no ugly picture either, shit all them fleek pictures I be getting for you." I explained.

"Girl just stand by the gate. Complainin' and shit." She giggled. She knew I was right.

Rae had her good days as camera man and her bad days. I wasnt going to say that she was awful, could neva play my boo like that.

"Mhmm. Whateva'." I said and took my ass by the gate.

When she gave me the phone back, I looked.... decent.

"Thanks." I fake smiled.

"Yea whatever."

Diesel Thompson.

I was looking through my shoes to see which I would put with my outfit I was  wearing later on tonight. The homie was trynna chill tonight and I wasnt turning it down. I needed it after some of the news I got earlier. He was about to have this big ass house party, and I knew it would be some bad bitches in attendance.

Since it was going on afternoon, sun was out so I got my keys and left, heading to see Jayla. We could have this talk with Majesty about my mama since she'd came back and was all lost and confused. It was definitely needed.

Pulling up I seen only Jay's car.

"Jay!"

"Hold up." She called back down. Minutes later she came down the stairs with Maj behind her.

"Where yo car?"

"Someone busted my windshield. So it's in the shop."

I went to the couch, took off my shoes and stretched across it. I dont know why but everytime I come over here I get super relaxed, and I needed to be with this conversation we were getting ready to have.

"Jay please do me a favor."

She stared at me to continue to talk.

"Get me whip-"

"Hell no, you get up and get it your damn self." She snapped before I could even finish.

I groaned. She know everytime I come over here I get the fresh strawberries with the whole shit of cool whip. Everytime I go somewhere they actin funny.

"Ight."

After I got it, we began to talk.

"So whats been going on yall? Like fill me in on everything."

"Mom been sick for a minute now and the shit is really starting to take a toll on her body."

"D, so why mama be acting like that?" Maj turned her attention to me.

"Cause not everyday is a good day. Mama been going through alot since you left. Had plenty of surgeries, on a shit load of meds and she sometimes has flash backs."

"Yea, auntie dont be trying to snap but hey thats her." Jay cut in.

"I mean one minute she young again then the next she old and dont wanna be bothered." Maj shook her head.

"Its the medicines. So when you catch the good days you got to enjoy them right along with her. As for the turn up, Maj how could you forget. She never been the slow one, she always had to keep up with us. Just be there and be her daughter." I said.

She nodded. We would all ease this upon her. Maj is kinda sensitive so I dont want to just drop the load like that on her.

"Aye Jay, whats Cyd's number?"

She sent it to me and it looked familiar. Then I matched it to the unknown, it was from yesterday. I save it and shot her a text.

"Thanks bighead."

"So yea D. You and Cyd?" Maj squinted her eyes at me.

"What about us?"

"You kissed the girl. Wassup with yall?" She said in a dull tone.

"Oh, she coo. She bad as hell. We dont even talk like that." I cleared my throat. "We pop up at alot of the same places but we dont really talk."

She nodded. "You want kids?" Maj asked.

"Damn, slow ya roll girl." I laughed.

I decided to text her while they started talking bout girl shit.

Wssp Cyd - 1:47pm

Hey.. - 1:48pm, Cyd 👑

Whats the dots for? - 1:48pm

I texted u yesterday & I didnt get a response 😕 - 1:50pm, Cyd👑

I aint know who it was my fault -1:52pm

You good - 1:52pm, Cyd 👑

You busy 2night? - 1:54pm

No, why? Sup ? - 1:55pm, Cyd👑

U smoke? - 1:55pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter will be a continue of this.

Yall bare with me I been hella busy.

Questions?

Vote & Comment Pls.

-Tiffany 💙

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

MY ONLY SIGHT Da I luv candy

Narrativa generale

166 0 29
We live, we feel, we love. First experience was a scar, second was a mistake, the third time was just stupid Love can be deceptive, Love can be true...
161 0 14
Sometimes things happen without us even thinking about it and once it happens it changes our lives forever for the good or the bad. We think we know...
134K 1.4K 21
What would happen if you lived in a world where you thought everyone hated you? Where the one guy you like just happens to like you back but he can't...
130K 7.4K 35
My Work #1 | "I'll make sure you have the BEST 31 days of your life." **** In which a young cancer patient, faces the difficulties of being loved, a...