XV.

Surprise!

~~~~~~

Diesel.

"Put em' up there."

Doing so she dragged her nails down my torso smirking. She just aint know how sexy she was.

"Mhm."

Smacking the tip of my dick up against her dripping center was makin me hard as ever. Lil muthafucka' was just shinin'. Cyd could act tough if she wanted but in the bed she knew who was in charge.

Slid in once going deep & pulled out getting eye level with it. The way she was looking wasnt doing shit but makin her case worse. Baby was bad and allat' hitched breathing was making me want to bury my dick even deeper.

Playing with her titties, I noticed a long scar down the inside of her thigh. I went over it once and thought about how she got that and right there.

Damn the cut deep.

"What happened baby?" Mumbling I placed kisses along her scar.

"Hm?" She scrunched her face up then seen what I was talking about.

"Oh-"

"Nevermind tell me after."

Kissing all over her mark, I went in closer and placed kisses all over our pussy. She was staring at me and I pulled back her lips and flicked my tongue on her clit while she arched her back off the bed. Pullin a little, when I started sucking is when her legs start shakin.

"F-Fuck."

"Stop runnin'."

"I c-cant baby."

She was wildin all over the bed trynna get away from me but she know that shit is a no-go.

She'll learn one of these days..

Picking her up with legs on my shoulder I got better access to this sweet pussy. Holding her hands so she wouldnt move, I know damn well she aint wanna fall from me standing so she didnt move. Cyd's moans drowned out everything.

"Ahh, D fuck!"

Placing her back on the bed she eyed me for a lil bit rubbing her pussy. I knew she was ready for the kill.

"What you want?" I stood back full erect showing her what belonged to her.

"You daddy."

I instructed her to turn around & arch her back, when she did I was amazed at her arch.

Ohh yea, Im finna beat her shit down.

Reaching around infront I cuffed her pussy lifting her a little while I slid in perfectly.

"Mhmm." We moaned together.

Stroking her, I was bout to make her do some thangs, tonight she'll never forget.

"This my pussy?"