Beside You | Calum Hood

By letsfkingdance

I never would've thought I would run into him 4 years later... #1 Calum Fanfic (May 2021) Beside You | Calum... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29.1
29.2
30
31
32
Epilogue
Epilogue Pt. 2
Update

10

3.8K 47 8
By letsfkingdance

Calum's POV

    When we finally arrived at the arena we were performing at tonight, Skyler was still getting ready so I headed out and got us some breakfast at the closest McDonalds. She was angry that there wasn't any "real food" on the bus to eat so I wanted to surprise her. But now that I think of it, McDonalds isn't real food either. I come back with two large bags and a tray of coffee, which I almost spill climbing the stairs into the bus. I reach the lounge and see Michael and Skyler cuddling on the couch and feel my face begin to burn. I'm not jealous, am I? I think o myself, setting the food down on the counter.

    "Calum! Where'd you go?" She says jumping up from the couch while kneeing Michael in the balls.

    "OW! SHHHHIIIIITTT!" Michael cries, "This is what i get for cuddling my best friend... Who happens to be my other best friend's girlfriend!" He adds rolling on the couch in pain. I laugh loudly just thinking, That's what you get for stealing my girl, asshole, to myself when Skyler eyes the bag on the counter,

    "Holy Crap! FOOD!" She attacks the bag ripping out an english muffin and a hash brown.

    "Oh, so food is less important than my injury?" Michael complains.

    "Um, sorta," She says with her mouth full, then turns to me, "Thanks, Cal." She reaches up to kiss me, until I stop her.

    "Eww, Skyler not with food in your mouth!" I mimic her and she rolls her eyes. She's about to say something until I quickly kiss her causing her to almost drop her food when I pull away.

    "You taste good," I smirk wiggling my eyebrows and she laughs.

    "Ugh, just get a room or better yet, get married," Michael says disgusted, "Your making my coffee taste bad."

    "We'll be heading out soon anyways, so no need to bother, Mikey," I say ruffling his hair.

    "What the hell mate? You know I hate when people do that!" He whines.

    "Mikey have you seen your hair?" I laugh as he glares at me. He crumples up his wrapper and throws it into the bag.

    "Yeah, yeah whatever," He grumbles, "Where you guys going?"

    "Getting tattoos," I tell him, "Wanna come."

    "Nah might as well watch the two kids," Michael sighs casually. I stare at him.

    "Mike, if anything, Ashton is the one who should be watching you two," I laugh.

    "Hey, I'm responsible!"

    "Sure you are, Mikey," I say ruffling his hair once more. I grab Skyler's hand, "You ready?"

    "Whenever you are."

    "Alright then, let's get going. Michael please don't hurt yourself like you did last time," I say seriously, narrowing my eyes at him.

    "I won't! Because I'm responsible!" He says confidently.

    "Sure you are," I roll my eyes and walk out of the bus with Skyler hand and hand.

At the Tattoo shop

    We walk in to the small shop that happened to be right down the street from the arena and walk up to the counter, where a man in his early thirties had tattoos all the way up his arms greeted us,

    "Hey, how may I help you?" He asks.

    "We want to get the roman numeral four tattooed on our wrists," I say. The man nods and asks,

    "Alright, an easy one! Who wants to go first?"

    "I'll go," SKyler volunteers. I smile, impressed as her excitement builds. We walk back to one of the chairs and Skyler sits down,

    "Where would you like it?" The man asks.

    "Left wrist." Skyler says holding it out. My eyes grow wide knowing that's where a majority of her scars are. I'm about to say something when she cuts me off, "It's okay Cal, I'll be fine." I smile taking her right hand in mine earning a gentle squeeze when the needle hits her wrist. Her eyes get watery, but she doesn't drop a tear. That's my girl.

    "Alright, you're all done," The tattoo man smiles and turns in his chair to me, "Same place?"

    "Yes ,sir," I say taking Skyler's spot. She stands beside me looking at her new tattoo then looks to me smiling and grabs my hand the way I did for her. The needle touches my wrist and I flinch, squeezing Skyler's hand since it's been awhile since I got a tattoo. A few minutes later he was done and we walk back up to the counter and I begin to pull my wallet out when the man says,

    "Hey don't worry about it. I know who you are, my daughter loves your band," I smile, "Plus it must mean something when you get matching tattoos. You kids are something special," He smiles and I look at Skyler, kissing her forehead.

    "Thank you for everything!" I say almost about to leave but turn back around and pull out two slips of paper and give it the tattoo artist. "For your daughter," I smile handing the two tickets to tonight's show to him and walk out holding the door for Skyler.

    "That was nice of him," Skyler smiles softly, "And of you." She reaches up and kisses my lips softly.

    "Yeah, so what do you think?" I ask.

    "I love it," She exclaims, inspecting the fresh ink, "I'm glad we did it." 

    "Me too," I tell her before pulling her into my arms, in a bone crushing hug. 

    "Now come on! You have a concert to get ready for!" She bounces up and down excitedly pulling me toward the parking lot. I laugh,

    "Excited much?"

    "More than you know!"  She giggles as we get in the car and head back to the arena.

Before the concert

Skyler's POV

    "Hey," Michael says getting my attention.

    "Hey, Mikey. What's up?" I ask.

    "Let me see the tattoo you got!" I laugh not hesitating to hold out my wrist in order for him to see. Holding it gently, he turns my wrist slightly to view the whole tattoo, when his face drops, along with my wrist, in a matter of seconds.

    "Um... That's cool," He says swallowing, i look at him in confusion at his sudden change of mood, "But why four?" Before I could answer he already knew the answer right when it came out of his mouth, "OOOOHHHHH!"

    "Yeah," I laugh, "Now go kill it!" Giving him a hug, he exists toward the stage and I take my place on the side, and give Calum a peck on the lips before he ran out as well.

    Just when the show is about the start, I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me to the side into the shadows. I scream, but a hand covers my mouth before I can let it out. They take they're hand away and I finally realize who it is.

    "Luke?" I say shocked, "Wh- what are you doing? You're supposed to be on stage playing." I hear the guys repeating the same chords over again, waiting for the blonde giant to come on stage.

    "I need to talk to you just for a second, please," He says, backing me into a wall. 

Just like my dream. 

Luke puts an arm on either side of me, eliminating anyway of me escaping.

    "Luke, please stop," I choke tears running down my face.

    "I need to talk to you!" He says firmly. My face turns white and I start to scream,

    "Calum! Calum, help!" I cry, doubting that he can hear over the noise. what went down next happened in a flash. Luke was on the ground, and a pair of familiar arms caught me before I fell into complete darkness.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys! The iHeart Radio awards are on tonight and the boys are up for best fan army! Lets go, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 367 53
Well, title says all. Most will be from tumblr but I will try to write some on my own
266 8 21
My family decided it would be a brilliant fucking idea for us to move house , not only house but country... Going from rainy old England to Australia...
12.1K 84 52
Written by yours truly
442K 6.6K 91
Brother/Sister Preferences with the boys from 5SOS Open for requests! Leave a comment or message me