Enforce Me

By SkylarSaitou

(boyxboy/malexmale/manxman) Jaidan, Jai for short, is the Alpha's nephew. It's safe to say he's uncle's favou... More

Enforce Me
Chapter 1: New Neighbours
Chapter 2: Home Alone
Chapter 3: I Suppose You'd Mate With An Omega
Chapter 4: Hormones
Chapter 5: Mine
Chapter 6: Pinkie Promise
Chapter 7: Too Young
Chapter 8: Rogue Blood
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Murderous Intent
Chapter 11: Tear Stains
Chapter 12: Hurt
Chapter 13: Little Girls, Braids and Pregnancy
Chapter 14: Sweet As Sugar
Chapter 15: Heat
Chapter 16: Protector?
Chapter 17: Pride
Chapter 18: Hurt For Me
Chapter 19: To Hurt An Enforcer
Chapter 20: Dustin Hates Cats
Chapter 21: Charlie
Chapter 22: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 24: Werewhale
Chapter 25: Sidekick
Chapter 26: Taking Charge
Chapter 27: Myles Moore
Chapter 28: Blood and Fur
Chapter 29: Look, A Happy Family.
Chapter 30: The Alpha's Next Meal
Chapter 31: Hello, Beautiful.
Chapter 32: Nostalgia
Chapter 33: Gone
Chapter 34: Stale
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: The First Clue
Chapter 37: Warmth
Notice
Notice II
Chapter 38: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 39: Join The Orchestra
Epilogue

Chapter 23: Puddin'

29K 1.3K 140
By SkylarSaitou

A/N:

Soyou guys never told me what you wanted on my profile so I gave you a not solong not so short chapter. Enjoy x

My eyes latched onto sleep tiredly as my body shivered at the cold air biting my face but I could feel movement behind me, a heavy arm dragging me in close, a nose burrowing into my hairline and a rather large object resting in the curve of my lower back.

Tatum had gone to bed naked.

Strangely, this didn't bother me. My groggy mind was too focused on pressing up against the heater of a man behind me. Well, that was until he started kissing and nibbling on a currently very sensitive part of my body which just so happened to be right in his predator sights to send me off into my simmering heat which I had thought and prayed was over.

My mark pulsed jolt after jolt of electricity through my body, waking up my wolf who basically screamed for the man to ravish me all day.

Tatum was breathing in my scent which was powerfully changing into a mating scent coating the room in my embarrassment. I turned my face to try and catch a glimpse of him but before I could even get a chance to see him his lips were attached to mine.

It was as if a fire had exploded from him and burned its way onto my lips and through my body, his left arm snaking its way behind my neck and to my face to keep me plastered in this spot, my head tilted back and my mouth now pleadingly open waiting for more.

He had pulled away to stare at me for only a second, my hooded eyes barely seeing anything but a lusty haze covering the whole room, though two eyes shone brightly through it. Tatum's eyes were glowing, both brilliantly bright but only for a second before he went back to attacking my lips, his warm fingers like blankets on my cold cheek and his breath like a summer breeze between kisses, gentle sucks and bites on my lips.

His other hand moved from wrapping around my chest to my hip, gently moving my hip back as he rolled his hips forward, a hiss leaving his lips and a soft moan leaving mine at the feel of his member now growing against my backside.

My body took on a mind of its own, barely needing any persuasion to roll against Tatum's. He noticed this, his kisses becoming heavy and his body pulling oh so slowly on top of mine.

My face flushed at the remembrance of the last time we were in this position.

Tatum's hungry eyes glared at the fabric between us but he gently weaved his fingers under my white turtle neck sweater and carefully pulled it over my head.

Barely a moment passed before his mouth latched onto his mark. If I was standing I surely would have fallen from the impact of pure lust and need that swept through my body. I was honestly scared I would catch fire the way my skin turned a pink colour at my arousal.

Tatum's kisses slowly traced from my shoulder to my hardened nipples then across my chest, to my belly button and down to my pants line, each kiss causing another pulse to burn lower and lower.

''Tate...'' My left hand latched onto one of his, my eyes surely glowing as I tilted my head back in anticipation.

His kisses stopped for a second his mouth hovering just above my skin. For a moment he was still, my eyes meeting his to see surprise. I was about to apologize for using a name I had heard only Dustin use for him but before I could get a word out his mouth turned into the sexiest grin imaginable, his straight teeth almost biting his bottom lip for only a moment until his kissable lips fell to my hips biting at the skin in soft little playful nips.

The action had my hips rolling and my eyes squeezing shut trying to contain myself but as if in the triumph of finding one of my sweet spots he bit at the flesh with a new found ferocity.

I felt his long fingers slip between my right ones that were previously attached to his hand on my hip and they felt like they fit perfectly between each of my digits. His unoccupied right hand started slowly unbuttoning my pants, never breaking his tongue and lips away from the flesh of my left hip sending a tightening feeling to my groin as he pulled down the fabric as if in slow motion. However, before he could complete and reach his goal my knees clamped together on his body as the feeling of him attacking my sweet spot on my hips was too much for my heat sensitive body and I climaxed inside my underwear without warning, not even a moment enough to try and muffle my sex driven moan.

I felt like crying in embarrassment as Tatum's shocked eyes stared up at mine but they softened so tenderly as the first embarrassing tear fell down my cheek.

He climbed back up my body slowly pulling me up to cradle me to his chest as he kissed my eyes.

''You are so beautiful.'' He breathed onto my cheek sending shivers down my spine. ''What an honour.''

''You're too sexy.'' I couldn't stop the words from being whispered as I moved my sweater to cover my groin.

Another knee buckling smirk swept his face, a soft laugh enveloping the silent room for a second until his lips fell to my forehead and he pulled me up, taking my sweater from me and placing it back over my body as a large yawn escaped me from the last few days craziness. My whole body felt physically drained and I could just feel the dark shadows weighing under my eyes.

''Come. We'll go wash off.'' He tucked his still hard friend into a pair of pants and walked outside the room giving me a second to find my pants in the mess of furs.

I watched him walk out of the room his eyes long gone back to the normal and my wolf upset that we didn't cause our mate as much pleasure as we felt.

''Gods! You two reek.'' Charlie covered his nose and swished the air away from himself as he immerged from the room next to us, my pants firmly done up and my ego down to zero as I stood next to Tatum on our way to the pools.

Tatum wrapped his arm around my head and dragged me closer, kissing my hair before messing it up.

''Jealousy isn't cute.'' He replied, grabbing my hand and pulling me further down the hall.

''You guys are going to bathe, right?'' His upturned eyebrows stared at us, his voice sounding funny as he continued to block his nose.

''Yeah.'' My voice was so soft as I moved my free hand to subtly cover my crotch.

''I'll come with then. I need to bath, maybe not as bad as you two though.'' He sent a wink my way but I turned my head and kept it down as we continued our path to the pools, Charlie's hand never leaving his nose the whole way.

-

''It's not that bad.'' My voice was low as I watched Charlie splash my sides trying to wash the 'stink' off of me.

''Oh yes honey it is.'' His splashing became more playful, Tatum rolling his eyes and pulling me closer into his side, his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

Tatum was still very hard, the heat fogged water barely hiding his length. My knees were tightly pulled to my chest, my arms wrapped around them trying to cover myself as these two proud males just waved their things wherever they pleased.

''I give up.'' Charlie sighed and sunk next to me, the water rippling and beating in small waves against us.

''It's not that bad.'' I repeated again and splashed a small amount of water at Charlie's chest, his skin not even affected by the heat whereas mine was all over flushed a soft tinge of pink.

''A new mark is always very....pungent.'' He scrunched his nose again but gave me a soft smile instead of pushing the teasing.

''Do you have a mate? Do shifters have mates?'' My eyebrows knitted together at my lack of knowledge of his species.

I barely even knew anything about my own species but my body was clearly trying to teach me I realized as Tatum's hand was rubbing my shoulder inviting unwanted sparks again.

''Yes, they have mates.'' Charlie's voice was short and clipped. ''I do not however. I hope to never have one either.''

''Why would you not want this? A mate makes us stronger, less impulsive.'' Tatum's eyebrows crossed and turned his head to look beyond me and at the shifter.

''Shifters work differently. When we find a mate we don't have to do anything. I don't want a mate. I don't want to extend my line. Unlike wolves we can choose a mate at any stage of our lives, we very rarely have a 'fated' mate. So this opens up arranged mating and I was extremely opposed to the so called mate I was being gift wrapped for.''

''You're fairly rare so why would you be sent off to mate? Wouldn't you have the pick of the litter?'' Tatum was asking all the wrong questions it seemed as Charlie's eyes turned murderous.

''I was being sent like a pretty princess off to an asshole of a man a thousand miles away just because he owned some shitty land of interest to my parents.''

''But didn't you say you had to continue your lines? So, why a male?''

Charlie looked to me for a second, his eyes softening before he answered, his hand reaching to rub my stomach.

''Puddin', you won't ever get pregnant, but me? A shifter's body can adapt to any situation. This is why we have survived this long at least. We don't only shift on the outside but on the inside sometimes too, though we get to keep all the good bits.'' He sent a playful wink towards my nether regions before looking behind us, his eyes squinting for a second before his nose twitched at an intake of breath.

''You...'' My eyes were wide at the information but it was short lived when Charlie started growling at an approaching figure behind us.

''Great. The pussy is shedding in our bath.'' Dustin's exhausted eyes rolled as he stepped into the bath a few feet away from Tatum, both of them sharing acknowledging looks.

Charlie's growl turned to a hiss, his pupils turning into slits and claws forming as he removed his hand from my stomach and latched onto my arm.

''Jai can you show me the rest of my new home?'' His words were short and clipped as if it was even painful to talk in Dustin's presence.

What was he so mad about? Well, this was Dustin we were talking about. It could be any number of reasons.

''Yeah-'' I barely got the word out before I was ripped from my mate's arms and dragged from the steam filled room barely getting a second to grab a towel that was laid out for us to cover myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
179K 10.4K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
4.2M 139K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
5.4M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...