MINE [SasoSaku]

By lazychan_zzie

Sakura Haruno was orphaned at an early age. Her grandparents, Tsunade and Jiraya, took into their own hands... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Author's Apology

3.2K 79 35
By lazychan_zzie

Okayyy... So this is not a chapter
far from it actually.

I'm just here to apologize for my mistake which is that

I may have accidentallypublishedchapterfiveunfinished.

I just noticed this a while ago when I was scrolling through my stories and found that 5 parts were already published and I was like: the f?

Anyway, to read the finished version, you can just refresh and open the story again but if that doesn't work then you may have to remove the book from your library and add it again.

Happy reading !❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 44
โ ๐–จ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ โž โ”€โ”€ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—’ yet" โ and ๐˜„๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
429K 29.3K 44
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
628K 22.8K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...