Bad Meets Good

Por zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" Más

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

She's Fiesty

658K 8.9K 3.1K
Por zarrysupreme

London’s POV

“I still can’t believe you’re even here” I beamed over at Carter while he rolled his eyes.

The last time I have physically seen him was at the end of sophomore year at my old school back in New York. His family had to move down to Florida to care for his ill grandfather and they forced him to come with. My parents even offered to let him stay with us because they knew how close we were but they denied only because they didn’t want him to become a burden for us. I had to scoff at that because if anything he was like family. The day of him leaving is still clear in my memory.

“I guess this is it” Carter replied while picking up the last of his boxes and placing it in the U-Haul truck. His hands reached up and pulled the back of the truck down, closing it.

He turned around and smiled down at me. His nose was slightly red due to the cold weather in January. A gust of blew past us causing my hair to fly backwards as the wind smacked into my face. I gripped onto my coat tighter to shield me from the harsh winds.

“I wish you didn’t have to leave. I don’t even know how I’m supposed to get through the school year without you.” my voice mumbled.

 Why did my best friend out of all people have to go? It wasn’t fair

“Don’t say that London, you have Lauren and all of your other girlfriends to hang out with” he gave me a soft smile. I could look in his eyes and see the sadness they held.

“I know but still Carter, it won’t be the same without you” my voice cracked and I bowed my head down.

“London”

“Come here” he called while he opened his arms up. I took a step forward and enclosed my arms around him. His arms soon found their way around my back as he pulled me closer into his warm chest.

Moments like these are what I’m going to miss the most.

“I’m going to miss you so much” I said as I sniffled and gripped him tighter. I didn’t want to let go but I knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

“I’m going to miss you more than words can describe London, trust me” he said as he patted my head softly.

We stayed like that for a couple of more minutes before he pulled away, cradling my face in his palms.

“Don’t cry before you make me cry” he said while wiping away a few stray tears with the pad of his thumbs.

“Now where’s that beautiful smile at?” he said while pinching my cheeks and grinning down at me like I was a baby.

“Stop that” I said while rolling my eyes and laughing.

“There it is!”

“Carter sweetie, you’re father and I are getting ready to leave” his mother called.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, sadly” he said as his eyes peered down at me. He bent his head down and placed a kiss on my forehead before removing his hands from my face and leaving me with a smile etched on it.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I don’t know when but I promise to visit you” he said and I nodded.

I waved off at them as their cars disappeared down the road.

“Well, believe it because I am” he grinned as he rolled the ball back over to me. Our gym teacher decided to let us do what we want today so we just settled upon rolling a ball.

“How did you recognize me” I questioned while rolling the back.

“Well , your hair is exactly the same since the last time I’ve saw you and you’re still short. Although I wasn’t exactly sure so I called your name out and it was actually you. I would of looked retarded if it wasn’t” he said before laughing.

“I am not short! I actually grew” I shouted while throwing the ball at his face and failing miserably.

He shook his head while chuckling, “You still can’t aim for your life”.

I glared at him as he rolled the ball back.

“You just look so much more...” I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Hotter” he said while interrupting me.

I laughed, “Yeah I guess you can say that too but you look more mature now”

“So how long have you and Henry been going out for?” he asked.

“It’s Harry and for a about a week or so” I said as a smile immediately came to my face.

“There’s no shocker that you’re taken but I didn’t think it’d be with him” he said with a raise eyebrow.

A part of me wanted to become offended but it isn’t something I haven’t heard already.

“Yeah, everyone says that” I said while pushing the ball.

“I mean, he just doesn’t look like your type of guy” he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Enough about me, have you been seeing anyone lately?” I asked, changing the subject.

“Nope, not at all” he chuckled.

“That’s unbelievable; the girls here will start swooning over you in no time”

“If you say so, although I have an eye on someone” he said with a grin.

Harry’s POV

“I don’t fucking like him and I don’t want her around him” I growled.

“Let us meet him first, then we’ll decide about the type of person he is” Louis suggested while glancing down at his phone and then back up at me.

“Yeah, we should at least give him a chance first” Niall included.

I guess they are partially right but I still don’t fucking like him. His name and face just doesn’t go together at all. His name just throws me off from trying to remember where I’ve seen him before and it pisses me off.

“Yeah , we can give him a chance but what if he is playing us the whole time” Liam said with a raise of an eyebrow.

“Finally someone who’s on the same page as me” I praise Liam. He was always the smartest one of us all.

“What if he has schizophrenia or some shit?” Niall said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Then that means we’re fucked” I said while throwing my hands up in the air.

I don’t want to give him a chance but if it would make London happy then I might consider it.

I reached in my pocket and unlocked my home screen. I wasn’t paying attention in class so I might as well occupy myself with something.

To: London

Hey babe ;)

I glanced down at my phone as I waited for her to respond.

From: London

Hi baby what’s up? Xx

To: London

Nothing being bored in class hbu?

From: London

Nothing really, just chatting with Carter in gym and missing you (:

A scowl found its way on my face at the mention of his name but it turned into a smirk after I continued reading.

To: London

Oh so you miss me now? ;) xx

From: London

Yeah...I hope you miss me too? Lmao

To: London

Oh trust me I do

From: London

Then why don’t you come visit me

I smirked down at the phone.

To: London

I thought you’d never ask, meet me outside the gym in five ;)

I glanced up from my phone and saw the teacher busy reading someone on his desk.

“I’ll be right back” I called to the boys before getting out of my seat and exiting the classroom.

I’m up on the third floor and the gym is on the first floor so I walked towards the stairwell.

I was expecting it to be deserted but there were obviously people in there. I was walking down the stairs when something caught my ear and I stopped.

“You guys know that new girl London right?” a voice asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Yeah, she’s hot as fuck” another voice spoke out.

“Doesn’t she have a boyfriend?” a voice asked.

“And I have a girlfriend. It’s not going to stop me from hitting on her. Did you guys seen the way she smacked Taylor? She’s feisty, and you know what they saying about feisty one’s in bed”

“What do they say?” I asked while walking over towards him and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

All of his friends backed away and it looked like he was about to pee his pants.

“Oh, so now you don’t want to talk?” I asked while glaring at him and slamming him against the wall.

“If I hear anything else like that leave your mouth about my girlfriend I will not hesitate in beating the shit out of you in front of the whole school, so they will see how much of a fucking pussy you are” I said, my eyes burning into his.

“Do I make myself fucking clear” I said while slamming him back into the wall.

“Yes-ss” he stuttered and I released my hold from him.

I glared at him one more time before walking down the rest of the stairs.

I saw London leaned against a locker while her head was down as she peered at her phone.

Her head shot up as she heard my footsteps from down the hall.

“I was waiting here for like ten minutes” she said with a roll of the eyes but my gaze wasn’t on her but on her body. She was dressed in some shorts that were pretty tight and with a tank top that was showing cleavage. I might be exaggerating but I don’t want other guys looking at what’s mine.

“Aren’t those shorts too short?” I asked while looking down at her flawless legs.

“Um, they’re mid-thigh length” she said with a laugh while looking down.

“Maybe you should wear some sweats instead?” I asked down at her while backing her up against the locker as I stood between her legs.

“Maybe I shouldn’t” a smirk on her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“You’re something else” I shook my head at her before she placed her lips on mine.

Our lips moving like a machine against each other. A steady paced rhythmic flow. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist as my hands ran up and down her curves. She tugged down on my curls making a moan slip from my mouth and I felt her smile into the kiss. Her tongue ran along my bottom lip and I purposely denied her.

“Harry, don’t be mean” she whined and I caved in.

She tried again and I parted my lips open and our tongues fused together.

*****

London’s POV

I slammed my locker shut before turning back towards Carter.

“You should definitely come over one day. My parents would be ecstatic to see you” I smiled.

“Of course, just give me a day when it’s fine” he said as we walked down the hall.

“Don’t be silly, you’re like family” I said while nudging him in the side.

We walked through the front doors and everyone was outside talking to their friends while some were catching rides.

“I want you to meet my friends besides Harry of course” I said while catching him off guard by grabbing him by his hand and tugging him towards Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Dani and El. They were all laughing about something as we neared.

“Hey guys! I want you to meet Carter” I beamed while I pushed him forward slightly.

“Hi” he said while waving awkwardly.

All the boys greeted him with a “Hey mate, it’s nice to meet you” while shaking his hand. The girls just said hi while shooting him a smile.

Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“So how do you like the school so far?” Louis asked Carter.

“It’s pretty good actually, everyone seems to be pretty cool” he said.

“Trust me, before you know it you’re going to regret what you just said. Just give it a month” Louis said while chuckling.

“Well, we’re leaving now. I have to take her home” Harry from above me.

“Yeah I have to be home early. Bye guys” I called while waving towards them all.

Harry turned us around and we began walking towards his car side by side.

He unlocked the car doors and I jumped inside with him following afterwards.

“It sucks that you have to stay at your house and not at mine” Harry said while backing out of his parking spot.

“Tell me about it” I said while laughing.

“It’s going to suck sleeping alone” he said while smirking over at me.

“I don’t think one night is going to kill you babe”

******

Hey guys! So this is a long chapterrr :) yay

Comment and Vote babes :) it's the least you guys can do since i'm writing this story for you guys lmao

Btw what do you guys think of the cover?!

Yay or nay for Carter?!

there's a picture of him on the side

love , katie xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 114 45
You live in a valley with your parents until your 5 then they disappear for some reason but your friends family promised to watch you until you and y...
28.8K 533 19
"You're my light. I need you. I tried to live without you, but it wasn't worth it."
8 0 22
"The darkest shadows hide beneath brightest lights"