Dramione - The Story of Us

By alyssa_dpx

"How does it feel like? To be kissed?" He snaked an arm around my waist so that we faced each other, our face... More

1. Letters from Hogwarts
2. At Ollivander's
3. Journey to Hogwarts
4. The Two Head Prefects
6. Hate Me
7. The Third Bathroom War
8. The Explanation
9. The Crownless Prince's Diary
10. Gryffindor Vs. Ravenclaw
11. Draco and Hermione
12. The Break Up
13. Tomorrowland
14. The King's Wand
15. Casting Patronuses
17. The Auction Before The Feast
18. Halloween
19. Lose and Gain
20. Seducing Draco Malfoy
21. Forgiveness and Pleasure
22. The Christmas Dance
||ALWAYS||
But You Didn't
23. The Christmas Dance (pt.2 -short)

5. Sharing Dorms

11.5K 309 248
By alyssa_dpx

^^^^
||||

I SHIP DRAPPLE AND CHIKRON!
BUT MY OTP IS DRAMOINE AND FELTSON❤

❤❤❤

"Love is fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

-Joan Crawford

♚♚♚

The train skidded to a halt, a sign that they had arrived at Hogwarts. Hermione looked at the view outside, and somehow the darkness gave her a peaceful feeling. The moonlight shone above and it was proof that everyone can always find light, amidst the vast, never-ending darkness.

"Look, the three of you guys should go first. I must attend to my Head Girl duties and assist the lower grades." Hermione said to Ron, Ginny, and Harry.

"Awww but can't we go inside together?" Ron said in dismay.

She pinched him on his cheek, astonished and glad of his sweet words. Hermione really like Ron.

"I'm afraid not Mr. Weasley. But I'll definitely see you there." She gave him a quick peck on the lips, and he kissed back. The world slowed and everything around the two lovers became a blur. She pulled away and bid him another goodbye before she walk away from them.

All of the students, except for the first years knew what have to do. Hermione aided the lower grades outside the train and Hagrid helped them ride on the boats. They looked happy and excited. She can still remember the first time she walked inside the castle walls. And it has been the happiest moment of her life ever since. The nostalgia was quite fascinating.

After everyone had come out, and after reassuring that everything's alright, she walked towards her compartment and got her luggage, then went down the train. Only to see that she was all alone. Everyone had taken a ride to the castle. She sighed. This year's going to be hard year. She walked towards the gate and heard two indistinct voices. They were arguing. Once she was close enough s could distinguish that one of the voice came from Malfoy.

"Please, a few moments now she will come. Please wait, we cannot leave her alone. How will she go back to the castle? It's dark-"

"I've done my waiting! (A/N *12 years of it, in Azkaban! LOL*) Listen, if she won't come-"

Hermione run towards them and as Malfoy sighted her, he said, "Oh look there she is!" He grabbed her and pulled her closer to him. He opened the coach's door and allowed the girl inside. He entered and the both of them sat there on opposite sides, facing each other. Alone. The both of them. This was for the first time that she has been alone with Malfoy.

The silence was awkward. Until finally, she muttered the words.

"Thank you." Hermione whispered, but she was looking outside the window. Unable to look at Malfoy straight on the eye. It was torture to look at his stormy grey eyes because she can see the coldness in there, reflecting the coldness of Malfoy's soul.

"For what?" He asked.

"For waiting for me, you know." she murmured, her eyes looking everywhere but landing on his.

"Oh, it's nothing." He smiled, she can see his lips curved through her peripheral vision.

"What are we riding by the way? I cannot seem to know since it's my first time seeing this creature." Hermione asked as she looked at the ceiling, floating flamed candles formed a pretty chandelier.

"They are called 'Kales'. The coach looks beautiful and orange outside, but drivers are impatient and rude. They use invisible horses for the ride." He answered.

"How come I had not seen them before?"

"Oh, they're all new here. Because of the war, things have changed and stuff."

She looked at him, amazed at how calm and knowledgeable he was. Then she looked away. She sighed.

"I'm really sorry. I know I've been bad and cruel but I am really sorry." He whispered. Hermione looked at him and studied his face. Yet she din't look at him in the eye. His eyebrows were blonde and a little thick. His straight nose crinkled as he said his apologies. His pink, soft and thin lips moving, closing and opening as he uttered his words. His eyelashes were curvy, thick, and long. His cheeks were as pink as a rose and his baby face was as smooth as a fresh tomato's skin. And his jaw, sharp and beautiful.

His features, as she had described sounded too girly. But infact, it fitted him all and well. If she had seen him only for the first time and if she did not know Malfoy, she can truly say that the Slytherin was extremely handsome and tremendously charming. But she knew Draco Malfoy. And it overshadowed the beauty of his face.

"I am afraid those words cannot simply be accepted. Forgiveness, Malfoy, I cannot give it easily." She simply said in a small voice.

"I'll prove it to you then. Every second, every minute, every hour of everyday." He said with so much confidence.

"How?" Hermione shot him a credulous look. Amazed at how he can easily say those words, when in fact it is so difficult to act.

"Well, I do not know. But I'll do everything." He smiled.

She let out a small laughed that turned out be a gasp. Silly. She smiled at him, now looking directly in his eye. And she looked away, thinking, maybe Draco Malfoy is not so shattered and cold and rude after all.

They arrived at the palace, and he opened the door for her. He offered to take her luggage but she simply said no. He insisted though and kept saying that women should be treated specially. She looked at him, still reluctant if she should give him her things. But in the end, she gave it to him. Only when they were halfway through the Great Hall, so that he'll shut up.

"Why ever the gentleman?" She asked with a laugh.

"To prove to you that I had changed." He said. "Why are you carrying this anyway? It should have been-"

"It's complicated." Hermione cut him off.

The two rivals arrived at the Great Hall and Malfoy handed Hermione her luggage before he walked away towards the Slytherin table. She thanked him and went to sit beside Ron. Sadly, Hermione had missed the Sorting. In the precised moment that she had sitted, Professor Mcgonagall stood up and announced through the magic microphone.

"Good evening." The room felt silent as she spoke.

"There you go. I welcome all of you, to another year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The school has done some reconstruction but the different houses still had the same common room. Although it was made bigger because of the extra students. Prefects will tell you your passwords, and the password must only be kept within the same houses. Your things are already in your room. This has been long enough, so students, let us feast." She snapped her hand and different variety of delicious foods appeared on the four long tables.

The hall was now filled with grand music and enjoyable rythms.

Hermione laughed as her fellow Gryffindor schoolmates talked. It was so wonderful to feel once again this familiar setting. The ceiling above showed a starry and beautiful night, and the floating candles flamed lights that reflected through the darkness. The sound of the music tingled in her ears, and she have been looking forward for this atmosphere already.

"Hey Ron, I really miss you." Hermione kissed his cheek.

He smiled and continued eating his chicken. She ate her food too because she  was already starving. Ginny, Harry, Luna, Neville, Ron and Hermione laughed as Dean cracked a joke about Seamus blowing off his robes again. And as Hermione covered her mouth with her hand, swaying her head because of her friends' silliness, she found him across the room. His white blonde hair recognizable amidst the busy crowd. He was looking at her, and when grey met brown, the cunning Slytherin smiled. The courageous Gryffindor smiled back and then he drew his attention towards Blaise. Was he staring at her? Or was it just a coincidence that the both of them looked at each other at the same time?

After the feast had ended, Hermione assisted her fellow Gryffindors to their common room, instructed them directions, told them the password and let them all in. After everyone was inside, she went over to Ron and Harry to tell them that she have to go to the headmistress's room. She put her lips against Ron  and it felt so good. But her heart ached too because she had really missed him. They were hardly together today, and she knew for sure that they will only have a few short time to spend with each other on the days that will come after.

She walked away and went to Mcgonagall's room. Her room was on the last floor. She was halfway through her destination when she heard someone calling my name. It was Malfoy. He stood by her side, gasping for breath.

"A leader should not run around the hallway." Hermione simply said.

"We're alone Granger, nobody can see me." He replied.

"I see you."

"That's not what I meant. Nevermind. Where we're you? I kept looking for you everywhere. And where's your luggage?"

"In the Gryffindor common room."

The two head-prefects arrived at Professor Mcgonagall's room. The portrait was guarded by Professor Snape, and they both don't know the password. Hermione looked at Malfoy and he just shrugged. So they have to wait until the professor will come and let them in? She sighed, she hates to be kept waiting. But then Snape said, "Mcgonagall has ordered me that you two should be allowed inside even without the password." The door swung open and she thanked Snape.

They entered the room and Mcgonagall greeted them and motioned for them to sit down.

"Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Granger, I am afraid that some rules have been changed. I inform you first that you must not worry since I have already assigned prefects for each houses. Now, the both of you, follow me." She said.

They followed Mcgonagall outside and down the 3rd floor. The three of them walked past the library and turned right to a corner. There hang the portrait of Fred Weasley, his head still a blazing red, and he was wearing the Gryffindor uniform.

"You two must share the same common room. The password is, as what Mr. Weasley requested, for he will be serving as your guard throughout the whole year, is "Gorgeous Fred'. That is all that I can assist to you, goodbye and see you in the morning." She walked away, her robes slithering as she strode pass them.

"But proffesor, my things?" Herimione asked in a voice of utter shock and with a little disgust, frustration hinting on her high-pitched tone.

"They're already in there Ms. Granger."

Then she walked away, leaving Hermione all alone with Malfoy. She could not believe it! She have got to share a room with a boy she does not  like but she certainly does not hate, within a year. A year!

This could not happen.

"Well?" Fred asked as he moved in the portrait. This was awkward.

Malfoy announced the password and laughed. This is hilarious! 

Seriously ridiculous!

And they entered the room - together.

This is going to be harder than she thought.

♚♚♚

❤❤❤
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
THANK YOU
❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
492K 30.8K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
177K 5.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...