Sasuke x reader

By lwjawwx

My name is (Y/n). I was adopted by the nicest people ever. Uzumaki Kushina, and Namikaze Minato.. I apologize... More

Prologue
Peace
Reunion
Training
Hero
Chunin Exams
Exam one
Exam 2 part 1
Exam 2 part 2
Exam 2 part 3
Sealed
Gaara vs Lee
Summoning
Training
Interrupted
Gaara
Date
Akatsuki
Tsunade
Morino Idate
Rain Ninja, Aoi
Dispute
Runaway
Sasuke vs Naruto
Leaving

Jiraiya

6.7K 192 41
By lwjawwx

Me and Sasuke have been dating for about 2 weeks now. "I have to cancel our date for this afternoon." Sasuke said as we trained together.

"Oh? Why?" I asked ducking under to avoid his kick.

"Kakashi wants to see me." He said dodging a punch.

"Aww, fine." I said and jumped over his fire jutsu and landed behind him, kicked him and he fell face forward. I quickly drew a kunai and placed it on his neck as he turned. I smirked. "I win, again." I said and he glared up at me.

"I have to get going." he mumbled and I pulled him up.

"Well, whatever you're seeing Kakashi for, good luck." I smiled at him.

"I'll go hang out with... someone.." I said thinking on who I can hangout with, that I get along with.

After a few hours of walking around, doing random things, like cleaning the house, visit the academy, watch grass grow, etc. I was walking down the road and yawned. I looked at the river flowing beside me. I smiled and leaned on the railing and watched the water. "I need more friends... my age? I guess is the word for it." I sighed and continued walking.

I was about to head home when I heard my name called from behind me. I turned and saw Naruto and he had a huge orange bag with him that was taller than him. Next to him, I saw Jiraiya. Jiraiya looked at me surprised and smiled. "So, the rumors were true." He said smiling at me.

"It's good to see you again, Jiraiya-sama" I said and bowed my head.

"We've been waiting for you." He smiled at me.

"What? Me? Why? Where are we going?" I asked as I caught the bag the threw at me.

"Pervy sage is going to help me train!" Naruto cried out and I looked at Jiraiya who just smiled.

"Train?" I asked Naruto.

"Yeah, a new jutsu!" Naruto was extremely happy.

"I see." I looked back at Jiraiya and he just smiled. "And I'm coming too?" I asked and Jiraiya nodded. "Why?" I asked.

"Because you might be able to help him understand how to do this technique easier than I can." Jiraiya smiled and placed a hand on my head, "Let's go!" He said and I was basically dragged out of the village, still confused.

~timeskip~

Naruto was walking ahead of us, and I was walking with Jiraiya. "That's your brother?" he asked me quietly.

"Yep." I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"He doesn't know that you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Is that why he's Uzumaki? While you are-" Jiraiya asked and I nodded cutting him off.

"Everyone knows the 4th had a child. An adopted child at least, that's going to be me." I said and sighed. "He's going to be a great ninja, I know it." I smiled glancing back at Naruto.

"You may not be related to Minato and Kushina, but you got their eyes, and her messy hair." Jiraiya said.

"My eyes are not blue." I said pointing to my eyes.

"I meant your will, determination, your spirit. It's strong, like his was." Jiraiya smiled and I blushed and looked down.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Hey, are you guys going to keep talking? Or are you going to tell me things?" Naruto asked.

"Tell you what?" I asked Naruto.

"Well, what are you going to teach me, Pervy Sage?!" Naruto asked jumping around. "You still haven't told me." Naruto said.

"You'll know later." Jiraiya said to him.

~timeskip~

 We were waiting in the hotel room for Jiraiya to come back from flirting. "Hey, (y/n), can I ask you something?" Naruto asked.

"You're supposed to be concentrating." I said reading a scroll.

"You're suppose to be really old, right?" he asked and I threw my shoe at his head. I glared at him and he whined.

"Sorry, sorry! I meant um, you lived for a long time right?" he asked me.

"Longer than you, yeah." I nodded.

"Do I really resemble the fourth hokage?" Naruto asked smiling.

"Hm, a bit.." I smiled at him and he smiled in return and began motivating himself. I looked up from my scroll when I heard a knock on the door.

"What's up? Did she dump you already?" Naruto asked going for the door.

"Hey, I'll open it." I said getting up as well.

"I'll open it now." Naruto said opening the door. I saw who was behind the door faster than Naruto, I quickly grabbed him by the collar, throwing him behind me and brought out my kunai and glared up at Itachi.

"We meet again, huh?" I asked and gripped my kunai tightly.

~Flashback~

"Why are you teaching Naruto this technique outside the village?" I asked Jiraiya as we walked into town.

"... someone is after Naruto." Jiraiya said simply.

"Who?" I asked quickly.

"A group called the Akatsuki. They wear black cloaks with red clouds on them." Jiraiya said.

"Black cloak, red clouds..." I muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 4.5K 27
Naruto is a mother. Kakashi is a father. They are so in love. Minato and Kushina tries to bring her back into the family again. After all they have...
4.7K 125 23
(y/n) Namikaze has never been enough for her father nor her brother; always just enough for her mother. But when her parents die on a mission, her br...
24.3K 632 27
In this story I made Rin like Obito instead so that it will fit the fanfic better. Your features are optional, but you can base it off your parents i...
1.3K 77 10
NARUTO x READER x SASUKE (possibly other mild interests) basically Naruto with you in it! B) Reader uses she/her pronouns. Characters may be super OO...