Maybe

Von tonilove4

I stare into her deep hazel brown eyes wondering if it was a mistake or everything I ever wanted. What would... Mehr

Its Fine
You Aint Slick
My Best friend
Candy
Sugar Rush
Damn
What Happened
Friends
Complicate
Oh Hell No"
A little fun
Anniversary
Love Me
100% ??
Oh God
Keeping her or Letting go...
Hey Loves!
Epilogue

Promises

2.2K 88 6
Von tonilove4

Toni-
I turn up the volume on my phone as my earphones blast Kiyanne "Know No Betta" I always play that song when I'm jogging because its gets me in the work out mood.

*this my song*

I turn the corner as my pace increases while I silently rap the lyrics. I chuckle to myself lightly because I know if anyone heard what I was listening to they would be shocked but God blessed me today because no one but birds is outside this early in the morning. I sigh as my ponytail thumps against my back continuously, yep time to get another haircut.

I look at my phone as I continue jogging looking a the time. I'm glad its summer so my boys are at summer camp for a few weeks leaving me alone. Its kinda sad being single but when I do go out I wish I was back at home so I really don't see the point in trying to go out right now. I look up and see a figure crouched down right in front of me and I try to stop but its too late and next thing I know I am straddling a strong lap and staring into shocked pair of light hazel eyes. I snap out of my reverie as I sit up on her lap looking down at her "I am so sorry" I rush to say as she stares up at me before smiling gently. "...Its fine" she says and butterflies erupt dangerously in the pit of my stomach at the sound of her soft, honey voice.

A few minutes past of us just staring into each eyes before I realize the position we are in, her hands gently gripping my thighs and my face hovering inches away from hers. I jump up off of her before helping her stand as well "um sorry about that" I say looking at the ground nervously as she chuckles. "Its fine honestly... I thought I was the only one insane enough to be out this early on a Saturday" she says making me laugh as I look up at her "I thought so also I'm glad I'm not the only on..." I trail off as I take in the blood that is running down her knee and she looks at me confusedly. "What's wrong?" She asks "your bleeding" I respond pointing down to her knee.

Beyonce-
I look down confused by what she was talking about until I see the blood running like a small river down my leg. "Damn" I mumble as she comes towards me hesitantly "oh my god, are you okay?" She asks concerned and answers her self before I can even speak. "Of course she isn't okay dumb ass, oh my god her leg is broke now I am going to get sued-" I stop her before she can continue her rant as she paces back and forth "umm ma'am I'm not going to sue you, my leg isn't broke." I guess that was the wrong thing to say because she turns towards me glaring "ma'am? I'm only 38 years old Mrs...?"

I left up my eyebrow at her unasked question. I can't believe she doesn't know me. "Knowles... Beyonce Knowles" I watch as recognition writes itself across her beautiful face and a soft blush covers her cheeks. "Oh my God now I'm kinda of embarrassed I didn't...sorry" she says looking down at my knee and back at my eyes "um are you sure you are okay?" She asks and I laugh waving the question off "I'm fine its just a little bump that can be fixed." I watch her as she crosses her feet back and forth over each other nervously while playing with her hands.

"So um...it was nice meeting you Ms. Knowles I am a huge fan and sorry again for running into you... you should take care of that knee" she looks down at my bruised knee once again before dragging her eyes back up to mine. We get lost into each others eyes once again before she shivers as a cool breeze drifts by. "Um...I have to go...bye" she stutters out and I smile at her because she is so damn adorable. She turns to walk away before I call out to her stopping her in her tracks. "Wait!"

Toni-
I turn back towards her as she calls out to me telling me to wait. I watch as she walks towards me before standing in front of me I tilt up my head slightly to look up at her since she is taller then me. "Yes?" I ask as she bites her lip nervously "um can u have your number...just in case I have to sue you" she says teasingly making me chuckle and my cheeks turn pink.

"I don't know if I should I mean if you do decide to sue me I could skip the country you don't know my name or have my number" I reply back at her smiling as she chuckles looking me up and down " I don't have them YET but I will get them" she says cheekily. I nod playing dumb "is that so?" She smiles brightly matching the sun that is now peeling from behind the clouds "yep Mrs...?" I smile at her unasked question "Ms. Braxton... Toni Braxton" I tell her. "Hmm a pretty name for a beautiful lady" she says while staring into my eyes. The tiny hairs on the back of my neck rise as I feel the air charge with electricity. "Are you flirting with me Ms. Knowles?" I ask while trailing my eyes slowly down her curvy figure. "It depends...can I have your number now Toni?" I shiver at the way she says my name before putting my number into her outstretched phone. She smiles at me before jogging away. I watch her back as she jogs away before she glimpse back at me winking. Lord what just happened?

As I walk into my empty house my phone vibrates indicating I have a new message. I look down confused at the unknown number before reading the text.

Unknown: I told you I would get them, I promise I won't sue😘

I laugh as I look down at the phone before saving the number in my contacts as "Bey👣🐝" I sigh leaning back onto my kitchen counter. I'm glad I went running today.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

195K 12K 92
You Never See It Coming and The Next Thing You Know; UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! Love Comes With High Hopes and Expectations. Being In Love Comes With Perks...
6.5M 294K 100
"I'm in love with you." How many times would I have to think about this, how many times, before she could hear it, feel it, see it in my eyes? "I'm i...
11.1K 613 25
A ToniFace fan fiction and story of destined love. No matter the distance, time and space between the two, nothing or nobody can get in the way of wh...