He's My Thug,And I'm His All...

By ChampagnePapi007

All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely... More

The Introduction Of Nyla August.
The Introduction of Carter Santiago
Chapter 1 : Winter Break
Chapter 2 : Prove It
Please Read!!!
Chapter 3 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 1
Chapter 4 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 2
PLEASE READ!!!
RATED R
Chapter 5 : Numb (Edited Version)
COMMENTS!!!
Chapter 6 : Almost Official Part 1
Chapter 7 : Almost Official Part 2
Chapter 8 : Back To School
Chapter 9 : Let Me Lay You Down
Chapter 11 : Flashbacks & Bad Memories
Chapter 12 : Come Home To Me
Chapter 13 : Let Me Hold You.
Chapter 14 : In The Morning
Chapter 15 : Always On Time
Chapter 16 : La Familia
Chapter 17 : It's All Part Of The Lifestyle
Chapter 18 : R.O.D.
Chapter 19 : Party And Bullshit (Preview)
Chapter 20 : Can I Get a Lap Dance?
Chapter 21 : Afraid of Lonely
Chapter 22 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡ Part 1 of 3
Chapter 23 : Me and My Girlfriend ♥ Part 2 of 3
Chapter 24 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡♥ Part 3 of 3
Chapter 25 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 1
Chapter 26 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 2
Chapter 27 : Shots Fired
Chapter 28 : Is Anything Ever The Same?
Chapter 29 : Blame My Ex
Chapter 30 : The Feds, Baby They're Watching
Chapter 31 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 1
Chapter 32 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 2
An Interlude for Kyrin and Rochelle
Chapter 33 : Te Amo Sweetheart
Epilogue
PLEASE READ : IMPORTANT
The Extended Chapters Part 1 (Like You Do)
The Extended Chapters Part 2 (Lonely Lady)
The Extended Chapters Part 3 (Illest Bitch Alive)
THE END

Chapter 10 : Sparks Will Fly,Time Will Tell

187K 5.7K 2.4K
By ChampagnePapi007

HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE YOU GUYS, LOVE YA!!!♡♥♡♥

"Sometimes you gotta give a nigga a little bit of space you know

Gotta cool off you know

And all I'm saying is like, spoil me with your consistency

Always remain the same you and you won't have to worry about a different me.....

Just give me a second to cool off

If you respect me then take a second and cool off

Sit and reflect, these imperfections is with us all

Wrap up a blunt and we wrap it up when it's - hol' up

Give me a second to cool off

If you respect me then take a second and cool off

Sit and reflect, these imperfections is with us all

Light up another and we discuss when it's all gone"

- Cool Off By Wale ft Jhene Aiko

**************

Nyla's POV

Everyday for these past two weeks I've been dreaming about Carter. Whether its about how I gave myself to him or when we said our goodbyes when he left town.

Everyday since he's been gone he's not once texted me, and not once has he called. I'm not usually the emotional type, but he makes me feel some type of way.

Maybe we moved too fast, maybe I shouldn't have given myself to him so quickly.

I feel like it's something that he wants to say but he can't and that we've become distant over this short period of time. Maybe I'm just over thinking shit though

*********

I was sitting on my bed in me and Rochelles dorm room when she barged through the door.

"Girl are you really still sitting in here moping over Kings bitch ass when the biggest party of the year is tonight" She said standing over me with her hand on her hip.

"I'm not moping." I said while turning over and putting my head in my pillow.

"Then get the fuck up, we're going out, and you're gonna have fun." I turned back over at her words.

"Ro, I don't think that Car would like that." I said turning back over to look at her like she was crazy, she must not know who he is.

"I don't see that high yellow ass nigga here, so get up and get dressed!" she says yelling like she was my mother.

"But, Ro-"I said trying to convince her that this was a bad idea, I had a bad feeling about all of this.

"I'm not trying to here shit you sayin'! we're going out and you're gonna have fun. Be ready by nine when I get back or I'm gonna drag your ass there in your bra and panties." she said before exiting the room.

Ro was a bit of a handful sometimes but now that I think about it I haven't heard from Car all day so maybe I do need to go out and let loose.

My uncles some how pulled some strings and got me and Ro a room with an attached bathroom so that we wouldn't have to use the bathing halls and right now I couldn't be anymore thankful. I took a quick shower before running back to my room to get dressed.

I lightly wanded my hair and put it in a loose high pony tail .I applied some light purple lip stick and some black eyeliner. I also put on some simple diamond studs.

I decided to put on a tight cropped white t-shirt and some light blue high rise Levi skinny jeans. I haven't been out in a while so I decided that I was gonna show out so I put on my beige pumps and matching beige clutch with a long strap on it.

I looked over at my dresser and spotted the Chanel perfume that Carter got for me and decided to put some of it on. While I was spraying it, there was a knock at the door .When I opened it Ro was standing there impatiently tapping her foot.

"Ro, you have keys, why didn't you just open the door?"I said raising an eyebrow at her

"Because I didn't feel like it... but check you out girl !! showin skin, and you got on yo Fuck-Me pumps, Aye! I See You , I See You!" She said clapping all ghetto.

"Ro why do you have to be so ghetto?" I said closing the door to our dorm room after I got my iPhone and purse.

"Girl please, I'm the only entertainment you have" she said snapping her fingers and twisting her hips.

"Right." I said sarcastically as we both got in Ro's Range Rover.

The drive from the university to the hottest club in Atlanta was about thirty minutes, and I already knew that everybody and their momma was either gonna be there or trying to get in.

When we pulled up, Ro tossed her keys to the valet because she was to lazy to find a parking spot. You see, that's where me and Ro had our differences. She didn't mind cashing out whenever, whereas I was the more conservative one.

We didn't have to wait in the long line to get into the club because when the bouncer saw us, He nodded politely and quickly opened the door for us like he was afraid of the what would happen if he didn't.

We walked into the club and immediately all eyes fell on us, but I was never one for attention and all so I just went and sat a table in the corner with high chairs while Ro went to go dance .

********

I had been in the club for about an hour. A few guys asked me for a dance but I politely shot them all down. Just because I felt like Carter was a little bit in the wrong for not talking to me, doesn't give me the right all of a sudden act single.

I was sitting there playing with my straw when a handsome dark skinned boy approached me.

"Hey ma, how are you doing tonight?" He said while smirking at me, well at least this one has manners.

"Fine, thank you." I looked away because I did not want him to feel like I was interested.

"Why don't you let me buy you a drink? " Lord give me the strength, why are these niggas so persistent.

"No thank you, I don't drink." I said kind of harshly, but could you blame me? I'm agitated as fuck.

"Ma come on, I've been watching you all night, and I didn't come over here to get shot down. Can I just have one dance?" He said squeezing my thigh underneath the table. Okay now this nigga is getting out of line.

"Nigga get yo fuckin' hands off of me, I'm not interested." I said through clenched teeth, why won't he get the damn message? I was two seconds away from socking his bitch ass.

"Sweetheart-" but before he could even begin to spit game I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder, I didn't even have to turn around because the familiar smell was enough to let me know who it was, and make me feel safe.

"Little nigga, Imma need you to act like you heard what mah girl just said. This right here is mines so back the fuck up"I didn't have to look at him to see that Carter was talking through clenched teeth.

"Nigga who the fuck are you?" The boy says getting bold. I turned slightly just to see Carter remove his glasses from his face. When did he start wearing glasses?

"Winter, man I'm sorry I didn't know that this was you." The boy said now getting scared. Just his presence puts fear in niggas hearts.

"You say that you sorry, but yo bitch ass is still in my presence, make a move." I watched as the boy walked away with his head down

Carter walked around the table and took a seat .I could feel his eyes on me but I refused to make eye contact.

"Ny," He said in an exasperated tone.That made me look into his eyes, this nigga has no right to be mad at me, I'm not the one in the wrong.

"Carter, how nice of you to grace me with your presence. How did you know where I was?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Shawty, you honestly didn't think that I would leave you here and not have someone watching over what's mine" I took this time to scope him out. He had on tan chino cargo pants, bred 11's, a black and white polo shirt with a gold Franco chain tucked into his collar. It hasn't been that long since I saw him, but damn I missed him.

He must've noticed me looking because he had this cocky smirk on his.

"See something you like ma?" He asked raising an eyebrow and licking his lips.

"Maybe, maybe not. I've seen better" I said dramatically flipping my ponytail over my shoulder. I saw Carter tense at my words which made a mischievous grin come to my face.

"The fuck you mean?" He said upset. Someone's salty.

"Chill, I was joking" I said rolling my eyes.

"Now would you care to explain why I haven't heard from you today, or why you couldn't call me while you were gone?" I said now getting mad. He just looked away and scratched the back of his neck.

"Uhm, I had a lot on my mind and some things are meant to be said in person."

"Oh is that right? I wish I woulda known shit was so hard to say over the phone before I let you fuck."

"All we did was fuck Ny? You gone act like it wasn't special?"

"Apparently it wasn't if you couldn't even pick up the phone for two minutes. I gave you my virginity one day and you were gone the next. You know how low that made me feel when I didn't even get a text from you the next day?"

Right when he was about to say something,  some light skinned girl in what could have been panties and a long weave walked up to Carter and just sat in his lap like it was some everyday shit.

"King, baby, why haven't you called? I missed you daddy." the bitch says with a fake ass pout on her face as she ran her hand down Carter's chest.

"Bitch, who the fuck-" I cut Carter off before he could even finish, I was mad that the bitch was still in his lap.

"You know what, that's my cue to go, bye 'King', I hope you enjoy your company." you could tell that me calling him by his street name made him mad by his facial expression.

"Oh trust me, he will." The bitch said with a fake smile on her face while sending me a death glare.

With that , I walked into the crowd to find Ro, I refused to let a tear fall.

Once I found her, I told her that I wanted to leave . She asked me why but I told her that I didn't want to talk about . We went outside and the valet brought the car around. Right before I got in I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around.

"Bae, just let me explain, I promise that I have a reason for why I didn't call and I don't know who that bitch was." Car said looking into my eyes pleadingly.

"Oh yeah? Talk." I said crossing my arms over my chest, and leaning against the car, I honestly couldn't care less that I was causing a scene.

"We ain't doin' this here. Can we just go home and then you can scream and yell or whatever the fuck you wanna do."

"Na my home is the dorm." I said turning around to open the car door.

"Ma come on , I don't want this to be our first argument, I miss you,and I wouldn't hurt you like that."

"If you missed me you would've called, and you wouldn't have me out here looking stupid in front of these raggedy bitches." I said through clenched teeth.

"I know, and I'm sorry, let's just go home." He said grabbing my hand and leaving a gentle kiss on my knuckles. I smiled at his gesture, but then remembered that I was mad and that I needed to hold my ground.

"No Car, Call me when you remember how hard it was for me to trust you in the first place." I said snatching my hand away and opening the car door and getting inside.

"Shawty, come on man, you know that I remember." He says while holding the door so I can't close it

"No, Ro drive." I said facing forwards.

"But baby I-" but before he could finish Ro had already driven off towards the university.

This is when my insecurities really started to settle in .What if he was messing with some other girl while he was gone? What if he realized that he could have better, like some light skinned model type? What if he really just didn't want to be bothered with me? I gave myself to him and he could really just be playing me for a fucking fool.

No, I cant think like this. I told Carter when we got together that I didn't want to play games with him, and that's exactly what he's doing. I don't have time. If I don't get in my feelings, then I won't get hurt. Maybe he'll man up, but only time will tell.

************

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT loves. Love you, and thanks for the support as always. ♡♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...
63.8K 2.2K 20
" ahh princess. " my eyes widen as I recognize the voice , I slowly turn around to see Trevor . " I knew I'd catch you alone. " he says , I quickly l...
20.6K 696 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...