Cinderella's Shoe (COMPLETED)

By KatTaySummers

"Why?" She interrogated once they entered the room together, apprehensive about what she was inquiring and pe... More

Important Teaser Quotes From The Book
Summary and Info
Acknowledgements
Introduction
Wolfie's Guide To Supernatural Creatures
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Quote/Poem
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN: HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue: We Keep This Love In A Photograph
Cast and Credits
The Author's Note On Writing Cinderella's Shoe
where ive been

Chapter 17

1.6K 74 35
By KatTaySummers

Chapter 17
Jacob.

           My hands were shaking, my palms sweating like an athlete after a workout as I paced anxiously around my room. I waited patiently, but I was starting to grow impatient. Screw that, I was already impatient. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to know the news. Soon. And faster than the rate that it was getting here to my waiting, empty arms.

I didn't know quite what to do next.

The search isn't going as well as I hoped. I had hoped to have found her, but alas, I had no luck. She was nowhere to be found. I think it isn't going well because she is hiding from me. She isn't showing herself, she's hiding. She may well possibly be afraid of me, afraid of the future that she would have with someone like me. Of course, many would be if they had heard of the stresses that came with being an Alpha.

She obviously must have known something about them. She obviously must have heard about the expectations of an Alpha's mate and Luna. Which was what scared me most. Was she frightened of her failing as a Luna? Was she scared that she wouldn't be able to care for the pack as she should do?

Why would she run from me in the first place? Is it the publicity and the overwhelming stress that comes with being an Alpha's mate and Luna? What was it? Was it because when I tried to accept her it was because it sounded like I was about to reject her and that the next time I saw her I would break her heart with those upsetting words? Was that it? I couldn't even tell anymore, it had been so hard living without her for so long already after having such a brief meeting with her.

I mean, I can understand the situation with Jessica beforehand looked a little dodgy, but I'm hoping that wasn't the real reason why Aurelia ran away.

Why did you run from us, sweet Aurelia?

The clock was ticking. If she didn't show herself to me soon I would be forced to mate with another come Valentine's Day. That was the last thing I wanted. I wanted her and only her. Not some spoiled, bitchy stand in who wouldn't do as good a job as she could, one that would assume that she owned the entire pack and they would do anything she wished for at the snap of her fingers.

There was nothing. No hope. I wouldn't find her. I wouldn't find sweet Aurelia-Cynthia, my beautiful mate ever again. I couldn't do anything at all to make her change her mind.

It wasn't until Rob walked in again that I had a little ray of hope. A small ray of hope that they had found her and that she would be in my arms again.

Robert (or Rob if you know him well enough) Wilson is my Beta. We have become good friends over the years, but I didn't choose him to be my Beta because we're best friends like most Alphas do. I chose him because he was the most suitable one, the one I could count on to perform his duties correctly. He has sandy blonde hair which can look a light brown in dark light and blue eyes, is quite defined, and always has girls trailing after him. Like me, though, he wants to wait for his mate. I even believe that he too met her at The Alpha's Ball, yet she ran away from him for some unknown reason. Funny, isn't it? The Alpha and Beta's mates both ran away from them at the same time and place! Imagine if they were friends or in on the prank together!

"Anything?" I asked, hoping for a positive answer. A sign of something good.

But, he shook his head.

"Not even-"

"Not even a trace, Alpha."

I sat back down in my chair, running my fingers through my knotted black hair. I always cared about my presentation, but with the recent lack of my mate, I hadn't really cared as much as I used to.

I'd love her no matter what she looked like. I would always tell her that she looked beautiful no matter what she wearing, no matter what scars she had. She was beautiful in my eyes, she always would be.

"I'm sorry, Alpha."

"It's fine. You may go."

I didn't know how I was going to find her.

Wait...

Maybe I don't have to find her...

Maybe she could find me...

Maybe she could fall into one of my carefully placed traps...

Maybe we could Collide again...

I began planning. Not a large event, just enough. Enough to pick her out. She was at my school, and she hadn't been there before the other pack's school had the fire. Meaning she came from there.

A Masquerade in memory of their school, and a success to the planned reconstruction.

Perfect.

After a few hours, I took a break and decided to take another approach to the situation. This was the backup plan in case all else failed me.

Closing my eyes, I thought of her. Her beautiful figure, slim, petite and curvy in all the right places. Her beautiful blue and green eyes sparkling with delight and happiness when she saw me, masked by hate, anger and fear. Her luscious, velvet lips tinted red from her biting- something that I wanted to do when I first saw her doing it. Her raven black hair, soft and curly. Just to run my hands through it... Just to be able to touch her. To hold her in my arms tightly pressed against my body, to look into her beautiful eyes that would darken with lust as she stared back with love and longing, and then to kiss her passionately, slowly, lovingly as two mates would share the first of one of their many wonderful, breathtaking kisses.

I couldn't bear to ever let her go. No matter what pain she caused me and my heart.

No. You're getting off track here Jacob. Find her first. Then you can have her.

Grumbling, I then proceeded with my work, asking all neighboring packs if they had someone with the name Aurelia-Cynthia...

Just over an hour later...

     Nothing. Yet. No luck, and there was still one Alpha remaining. Also the one that I despised, no, hated the most.

Jackson Mascarade.

Jackson Mascarade doesn't even deserve to be an Alpha. He's cocky, arrogant and ruthless. No one deserves an Alpha like that. Not even a rogue would dare to enter that stupid mutt's borders, let alone wander around the edges. I wouldn't either.

But you have to give him some credit, his mate is dead and all.

He has green eyes, brown hair, and constantly wears an evil smirk on his cheeky face that never goes away.

All. The. Fucking. Time.

"Alpha Jackson?"

"Yes, Jakey-bear?" He cooed, obviously wanting to aggravate me.

"Stop that. I wanted to ask you something." I ordered him.

"Go ahead."

I explained the situation to him and was not pleased with his answer to the question of my mate's whereabouts.

"Oh, yeah! I remember! Aurelia-Cynthia right? Damn, she had a fine piece of ass! I would love to have that sitting in my bed waiting for me at home at the end of a very long, hard day. And you wanna know something else that is long and hard? My-"

I wanted to kill him, to snap his neck like a twig with my bare hands, but I restrained myself.

"Where is she?" I gritted out through my teeth, trying to control my wolf.

"I don't know. She ain't here. If she was, I would have had her up against every wall in my house right now-"

"STOP! THAT'S MY MATE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU SON OF A BITCH! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ANOTHER LUNA LIKE THAT?! I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS AT THIS RATE?!"

"She's yours? Sorry dude, I didn't know. Good luck finding her." There was slight disappointment in his voice as he realised he could never have MY mate as his. Even if it was for a pathetic one night stand.

Click.

The phone was dead, and I had lost all hope with that one click...

A few hours later...

       I still couldn't find her, and she had to be close by. She wasn't a rogue, I couldn't smell it on her. She definitely has a pack.

I don't think she told me the truth about her life when we first met...

Matt.

I am Matthew James Silverton, but my friends call me Matt or Matty. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and I have a little story to tell you.

Not yet, of course. Soon.

My wolf is wonderful, he has a full white coat, except on our front left paw there is a swirl of black going down it from the centre of my chest, and when it reaches my paw my paw is a mixture of black and grey. I have no idea why. But it's pretty cool!

Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting my mate. I won't tell you who she is yet, though. I even went with her to The Alpha's Ball secretly, and no one suspected a thing. Not even my friends. We stayed until the last echo of the bells, the end of the party.

The gang is hilarious. Everyone is different and in a good way. We all match together, every day is never boring when we're with each other.

But unlike herself, Ariel's "family" are #PSYCHOS!

#Psychoenemyalert!

I HATE THEM!

But then again, everyone does so it doesn't matter. Haha 😃

After that...

Ariel is amazing. That's all I have to say about her. I met her mate once, and I have to say they're perfect for each other. I know she doesn't see it, but they truly are perfect for each other like all mates are.

I just hope she sees that one day...

WOOOORRRD SHRIMPS!

Word sprints have been my life since forever.

Fact.

Question: Have you ever done NaNoWriMo or Camp NaNo?

My answer: Yes. Tons of times. Had my first win the other year in November with 73K and an unfinished book!

Bye Little Wolfies!

M.W *Poof of words*

P.S: Do you like the images, the videos, how hot Robert looks, how sexy Jacob looks, and how broken Jacob is?

The videos that have been recently added are Need The Sun To Break by James Bay, Love You Anyway by Boyzone, and Echo by Foxes if you're curious. It's just so Jacob at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 121 30
Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one. Will she ever stop? Will she find some...
531K 13.2K 51
Liberty knew from the moment she was betrothed to Prince Aziel that she would never be happy. She vowed she would stop at nothing to keep herself awa...
105 28 18
"Love can be dangerous, Ray. And we both know, YOU CRAVE DANGER." Dark... evil... demented... That's what Raven Magicae fell for... The exact definit...
35.4K 998 24
* Sutton's breath caught, almost like the room was suffocating her and the most intoxicating amazing smell flooded her nose the room became smaller w...