Gamers

Por DeadDontLie

In the supernatural world, the creatures are countless and they manifest among the living undetected. The mos... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 14

63 12 3
Por DeadDontLie

A 5-year old boy with a tux on,
A man in a suit by his side,
Both ready to cross the street,
The man's phone rang and he dropped the kid's hand,
The kid wanders off....
A silver Toyota vios speeding up,
The driver high,

((Can you see it coming?))

General POV.

"Thank you, Isabelle." Harry politely thanked her as he randomly showed up in her bedroom.

He was turning the pages of a hotel's brochure while chewing a strawberry gum that was lying on her desk.

"Harry, need to work on knocking the door?" She spoke flashing her grin.

The green eyes, pale face and red hair of Isabelle Williams, The Mentor, matched those of Claire Rosaline.

"Well, you're welcome. But I think this David kid is smart enough to believe your task isn't to protect Mia." She warned when he remained silent, preoccupied by the brochure.

"That's still part of my job." Harry reasoned.

"David isn't stupid, it's pretty obvious a keeper is the who protects."

"I know. He doesn't believe you and he won't believe me, he'll just keep searching for the clues and when he finds out. I'll take care of him." Harry said confidenlty.

"You will?"

"I got a plan." Harry reassured.

"Okay, so I fooled the people you told me to, where's the Key?" She asked crossing her arms.

"You're kidding, right? You want to take The Key as a repayment for lying? You lie everyday, Belle." Harry scoffed.

"I made you a favour, now in return I want The Key." She spoke matter of factly.

"Honey, when you give me his Crystal ball, you can call that a favour and then I'll think about giving you The Key." Harry smirked shutting the brochure and turning to face her.

"I can't give you any of the crystal balls and you know that."

"And I can't give you The Key so it's a dead end." He said walking past her.

"Where are you going?! I WANT THE KEY!" Isabelle shouted stomping after him.

"Got a fair trade, Belle?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I can give you vital information."

"Spill."

"The Key first."

Harry stifled a threatening short laugh and stepped closer to her.

"Do you think telling me that Master James is turning everybody against me, including my old friends and allies is vital information." Harry smirked.

She looked like a dear caught in headlights.

"How did you-"

"That's right, I know." Harry interrupted then stepped back to the door.

She was standing still. Exasperated.

"Harry stop with the murders. Or I'm gonna have to stop you." She said.

"Guess we'll meet again, then." Harry grinned vanishing in the doorway.

--------++++++++----------

((Mia was pinned to the wall by blades that fixed her to the wall from different angles.

One of the blades that pinned the shirt on her right side had cut her skin and there was a slight bleeding.

A blade stuck out of her shoulder and that was bleeding hard.

"C'mon, Mia let's play a game." His voice was taunting as he smirked, testing the next blade with his thumb.

"I need the money." She had no idea what she just said but suddenly the vitality of the money hit her.

"This money?" Harry gestured toward his feet where a pile of money was gathered like autumn leaves.

She nodded, tears escaping her eyes from the pain in her shoulder.

Harry pulled out a silver shimmering skull-shaped lighter and swiftly threw it on the money.

Mia screamed incoherently frustrated then Harry stepped closer to her avoiding the flames.

He stopped at a thin ill distance between them but Mia was hypnotized by the green arises in his eyes.

His breath brushed her lips and he stood there intimidating her, the fire blazing behind him dramatically.

A moment passed then Mia crashed her lips onto his. His breath was cinammon this time, but Harry made no effort to respond, all he did was disappear in a blurry hazy fire smoke.

"Look straight, babe." He said and as soon as she lifted her head up the last blade cut through her forehead.))

Mia jerked awoken, sweating and panting.

David wasn't there, she panicked for a moment then remembered he was working and she apparently took a nap which turned out to be a terrible idea.

She walked around the house looking for something to do to distract herself, and finally she decided on cooking.

It seemed like a pretty good idea, so she pulled the bag of french fries from the freezer and placed a frying pan filled with oil on the stove, pressing the button to start the fire.

But the button didn't work, she had to look for a ...

It lay triumphant in front of her on the counter as if smirking, its silver shining in the light and its skull cruel and evil.

The skull-shaped lighter.

Mia picked it up acting all gutsy and brave, and decided it would do no harm if she just lit it to fry fries.

Except of course, when Mia opened it, it wasn't the blueish-orange flame that came out of it, instead a fountain of blood immersed.

Mia instantly screamed letting go of the lighter, it dropped to the floor with the world's slowest thud and Mia rushed to the sink and splashed her face with water.

She took some deep breaths then averted her eyes to the lighter and the fountain had slowed to a faint streak of blood.

She grabbed it, sprinted to the window and threw it out, collapsing on the floor and sobbing from both; the fright and the stress.

?+£#36+!))!'#(9-:££&+!(

Tadaah!!

There you have it. That'll do just fine.

And uh.... our little story written in italic up there is coming to an end, but just keep it in mind....

It's.......????important????

That's it. Vote. Bye

@DirectionerEverAfter fulfill your promise.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Scream [H.S AU] Por jay

Misterio / Suspenso

4.1K 216 21
☠︎ PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER ☠︎ 𝘰𝘣·𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴 (𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣) 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦) 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺...
10.8K 339 19
He extends his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Harry Styles by the way." I almost laugh. Like I already didn't know that. Instead, I slide my sunglass...
1.4K 81 24
Detective Harry Styles has been haunted by the case of a killer for three years. Every piece of evidence they've had has never been a significant clu...
66.2K 2.9K 25
There is no way that I can escape this now; no way that I can possibly escape her and all that lies behind the darkness in her eyes. I've gone too fa...