The Royale Wolf

بواسطة Traicing_Dim_Stars

In a world void of mortals, creates the story of Aura Evangelynne Starr. a very unique werewolf. She ha... المزيد

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Re Editing Chaps
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Two

34.4K 1K 82
بواسطة Traicing_Dim_Stars

This Chapter is dedicated to @faye1511. Thank you for adding my story to your reading list!

Song above is I Want You To Know by Zedd ft. Selena Gomez

~Chapter Two: New Members Of The Family~

I stayed at my seat as I watched couples dance with each other with the music. I think about how it must have felt having a mate.

'Stop having these negative thoughts you dumb nut! We will find our mate. If not this night then some other time! Don't drown yourself with those thoughts of you being alone'

'You sounded so sincere I almost believed you'

'I hate you, just appreciate my love, you dumb nut'

'Ahah! I knew it was too good to be true'

'I'm gonna go back to sleep'

'Gosh you're more of a teenage girl than moi'

Even though my wolf can be a pain almost every time, she's still a part of me.

'Yeah, there's really no way of getting away from you'

Never mind, I take it back!

You know that feeling, when you know someone is watching you without even taking a look? Well I do feel it right now, and so I turned around in my seat and searched around the massive room. But no one was even the least bit looking at my direction so I just shrugged it off.

I caught sight of Ceous on the buffet table, and he was conversing with someone I couldn't see because he was blocking the person from my view. But then Ceous bent over and I assumed was laughing his ass off because of the look on his face, and that's when I saw the girl that he was so happy talking with.

She had an air of elegance around her, and from this distance I can still decipher her angelic porcelain face.

'Looks like someone found their mate'

'How can you tell?'

'Wolf instincts'

'Sure.....'

'But come on, mate or not look how happy he is'

I looked again and sure enough my brother burst out laughing again. My heart filled with glee and I smiled to myself.

I closed my eyes and used the special connection that I have with my family and other pack members.

"I'm happy for you"

It's a simple but really remarkable way of communicating with each other and it uses a special bond that is created within every pack, so it's for every pack member that is welcomed in the pack.

Ceous turned away from the girl and gave me a soft smile, and without using the link, he mouthed at me, "thank you". I gave him one last lingering smile before sweeping my gaze around the room, in search for my other brothers. I saw them talking with the other Alphas.

'How are they so confident and you're not?'

'Can you go one minute without insulting me?'

'Hmmmm no'

I thought that when numerous Alphas of different packs that came from different corners of the Earth come to one place, they will instantly attack or have a brawl each other. But I was proven wrong-

'Once again'

Everyone looks so at ease with each other and that made me happy, but my thoughts wandered off to my fantasy world.

What does it feel like to have your own pack? Your Alpha mate by your side and you as his Luna, while leading your own family of werewolves.

It is tradition that an Alpha's mate could only be the daughter of another Alpha, so if an Alpha has only one child whom happens to be a girl. The pack of the Luna will be joined with the pack of the Alpha, but for most cases there are more than 2 children, and one of them is a boy so for this case, the oldest son will get to be the next or future Alpha or their current pack.

Whilst, the other sons will have to move to the pack of their mate, if she has no male sibling that could take the title, he would of course take the title of Alpha.

But, if it so happens that the title Alpha is already taken in that pack, he would still be obliged to stay but live as a common werewolf but he still have control over others and common pack members should still respect him like an Alpha. He's also someone who could easily replace the Alpha if the former Alpha chooses to pass down his title, or the Alpha somehow dies.

Mom is actually an only daughter so when they got married, they merged the two packs into one, making our pack stronger and bigger than most packs here, there are three major packs in Cameria: The Silver Crescent pack, Shadow Keeper pack, and lastly Dark moon pack.

They are bigger and stronger than our pack, Midnight Dawn. Silver Crescent pack is the biggest in Cameria.

'Damn how many female only child do they have to have to get that big?'

...

'Don't answer that'

Ceous would be taking over the pack and soon, especially now that he has found his mate.

Then the same smell that I've been addicted to came back. I craned my head to find out whom this scent is coming from. And now I know that it's from a guy.

I frowned and sat down again.

I spotted Leo walking towards me and I quickly gave him a slight smile. "Hi there. Saw you alone here and thought you might need some company". He said. I felt appreciated, that he remembered me. Not like my other two brothers who are now busy making out with their mates.

"Haven't you found your mate yet?". I asked. Curious what his mate would look like. But whatever her appearance is, I'm still welcoming her with open arms.

And a chocolate cake!

"Nope. I think she's not here". There was a longing expression on his face. And his tone of voice was distant. As if thinking deeply of something. "Hey. Why not I introduce you to some of the Alphas there. I promise I wont leave you". He said after coming out of his deep thinking. I nodded, bored of just sitting here.

Just like any other parties I went, sit here, watch that, obey, and blah blah...

I stand up and grab his arm immediately. He chuckled and I slap his arm I was currently holding. "You know to never mock me". I scolded him like a mother and with a pointed stare.

"I know, jeez! Your slaps are strong princess, don't do it again". I rolled my eyes at him. And we continued to walk towards the scary looking Alphas.

Power was radiating off of them. They look full of authority and quite intimidating. They instantly inhaled my scent and looked at me. I froze making me and Leo stop walking.

I really hate my scent now...

"Princess whats wrong?". He said. Worry plastered on his face.

"Nothing. Just self conscious with all of them staring". He looked at the Alphas and gave them a glare. "Hey. Don't do that! You might get them angry". I whispered shouted as we near them.

"I'm your brother Aura. I'm here to protect you. And in this case stop them from staring at you". I just rolled my eyes at his protectiveness. But also happy that he cared.

One man in a black tuxedo offered his hand to my brother. And he shooked it. Still glaring daggers at anyone who would dare stare at me for long enough.

"A pleasure to meet you Keegan". Leo forced out.

"Pleasure is all mine". Then Keegan's eyes turned to me. "And who would you be". He said with a smile. And I gulped. I wasn't expecting anyone of them to talk to me.

"Aura. Sir". I said. With as much politeness as I can. No way em I gonna anger an Alpha. By disrespecting one.

"Ah, Aura, such a lovely name for a beautiful face". I shook his hand and he kept on shaking it. I smiled awkwardly at him. Leo noticed it and cleared his throat. Bringing back Alpha Keegan to Earth. He dropped my hand.

"May I have this dance?". Another man in a tuxedo asked stretching his hand out, for me to take it.

He looks young, probably 26 or so. He have blonde curly hair and green eyes. I turned my head to Leo, seeking permission. He gaved the boy a warning that if he do something. He will be dead.

He nodded and I took his hand. He led me at the middle of the dance floor. And placed his hand on my waist the other holding my hand. I placed my other hand at his shoulder and we started moving.

He's eyes never left mine as we sway along to the music. I stared back at him nothing to say. "So, tell me about yourself then". He broke the silence and the thick atmosphere that was enveloping us.

"My name is Aura". Is all I said.

"Aura, what a beautiful name". He smiled at me. His smile was beautiful, like a fallen angel.

Snap out of it Aura!

Dammit Dawn. Don't ruin the moment

"Thank you....". I trailed of not knowing his name.

"Aaron".

"Right. So Aaron would you like me to continue?".

"Right sorry please continue". He twirled me and returned his hand on my waist.

"I just turned 18 and this is my first time attending the ball".

Honestly when I found out about my blood being rare. I didn't sleep for months in my own room. I would switched from Ceous to Drake then to Leo. But mostly I crashed at Ceous room. He and I are closer than me and Drake or Leo.

"So that's why your on heat". I dropped my head and blushed. "Hey it's alright. Heat is a natural thing for a female wolf after her 18th birthday". He tried to make me feel better.

"Yeah, at lease it would stop in one month". I said, glad about my heat ending.

"I'm Aaron Winters, just an ordinary wolf. My parents sent me to an academy at England and I just came here for summer break".

"Is it cool there? In England I mean".

"Yeah, but a little but lonely, my sister is here while I'm all the way in England".

"Will everyone please go back to there seats. The ceremony is about to commence". The announcer from earlier announced.

"Well..nice to meet you Aaron, I'll be sure to remember you!". I said happily.

I unwrap my hands from Aaron, and said a quick bye before going back to our table.

Ceous walked to our table hand in hand with his mate. I smiled at them. The girl was so shy. She kept on bowing her head down.

"Hi I'm Aura. Ceous sister, you must be his mate. Nice to finally meet you". I offered her my hand and she shooked it. As if afraid to make me wait.

"It's nice to meet you too Ms. Aura". Her voice was soft. And angeletic.

"Don't call me Ms. Just Aura, is fine by me". She nodded and clung to my brother's tightly. ''What's your name by the way?".

"Aicle (pronounced as ay-sel) forgive me for not telling you lately". She said politely. She then look towards my parents. And soon to be her parents. ''A pleasure to meet you Alpha Marco and Alpha Lorea". She intake a breath. Cooling her nervous nerves down. And maybe even her wolf.

"Nonsense. Alpha are so uncalled for. Just call me mom and him dad. Or papa, mama. Whatever you please". Mom said standing up from her seat and attacking her in a bear hug. She chuckled relaxing at our mothers hold.

"Welcome to the family Aicle". Dad is next to attack her in a bear hug. She finally calmed down and soon enough Drake joined as also hand in hand with his mate.

Her name was Milla. She was slightly less shy than Aicle, we also gave her all a bear hug.

I smiled as I imagined my own family being like this.

^_^

Hello! Me again!
I really have nothing to say but thank you!
For keeping on reading my book!

And some of my werewolf facts is a bit different than other story. But I intended it to be.

Fan...
Vote...
Comment....

Bye!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6K 300 36
*CANNOT BE READ AS A STANDALONE, MUST READ THE BLOOD MOON FIRST* Taylor King is a mystery. A hurt and broken girl with a gift that terrifies everyone...
170K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
REIKA بواسطة Eliyang

المستذئب

1.5K 110 33
Finding her mate should have been an unmatched, captivating event for her. Her eyes locked on his figure for a short-lived second, and she lost him t...
234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...