Guns Of Eternity.

By RebelWaltz

Swan is a loner girl with no friends who fill her days with music, books and studies. Everything change when... More

Change.
" Wanna see something really cool ? "
" Take me to the wild side."
There is a light that never goes out.
Stars in his eyes.
The ocean doesn't care.
" Let's laugh our life because there isn't much to cry for.
" I wanna love you, everyday and every night.โ™ช "
Me and You.
Lost Control .
Affection.
" Don't leave me."
Asleep.
End of a dream.

Letter.

319 14 13
By RebelWaltz

" To Swan:
You may think I'm no longer here. That your happiness is gone with me under the ground.

Don't forget that you're alive.
And don't forget that I'm still there too, in every fragment of the things you love.
I'm the stars in the sky, the rainbow after the rain, the wind's melody, a sunny day with your favourite vinyl playing, your favourite drink, a book you enjoy reading or maybe a good spliff.
I'm everything that make your life enjoyable a little bit more.

Keep walking on the wild side, I will always be there with you.

                                            Paul.

End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.5K 63
Old book just republished therefore it doesn't have new people. I don't even watch this side of YouTube anymore ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Includes: ๐ŸŒŸJake ๐ŸŒŸKade ๐ŸŒŸTrist...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.3M 99.1K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...