Stumbling into A Vampire (Com...

By WritingMyPassion

I, Shannon Maylon, had THE picture perfect life. I was popular, captain of the dance team, dating the quarter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Epilogue

9.8K 340 70
By WritingMyPassion

PLEASE READ!

HERE IS THE EPILOGUE. I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW THAT IS HAS NO MORE OF A CLOSED ENDING AS THE LAST ONE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT IS HAPPIER. NOW IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE LAST ONE BECASUE IT WAS TOO SAD. READ ON! IF YOUR DIDN'T LIKE THE LAST ONE BECAUSE IT WAS TOO OPEN . . . THEN YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY CHANGE.

JUST BECAUSE I MADE AN EPILOGUE DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO READ IT . . . THIS IS JUST FOR THE ONES WHO WANTED IT!

NOW ON WITH THE HAPPY ENDING . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes slowly flutter open and I was greeted with a bright light. I instantly went to move my arm to my face to cover them, but it moved too slowly for my liking.

Once my eye adjusted to the light I studied the area.

All the colors were brighter and deeper. Everything had its own distinct shape. Even the small dust particles that hung in the quiet air.

Then everything came rushing back to me . . .

"Okay, Okay."

"I love you,"

"I love you too! No, you can't go yet! I love you!"

I died! I left Cole! I left Damon! I left . . . the baby . . .

What was this than? Where was I?

Heaven . . . could I have really of made it to Heaven?

No, there was no way . . .

I studied the space around me. Everything was so bright, though. And so clear. I felt like everything on Earth was so burry now, even Cole's face seemed far away and unreachable. I didn't like that thought one bit.

Then the realization hit me.

I was in my room . . . laying in my bed.

I sat up shocked . . . No, this is all wrong! I died. I had to die for the baby to live! What is happening?

I slowly and silently slide out of my bed. Every was how I left it. I could not be in Heaven. This was too real for Heaven. It just wasn't fair!

Then I saw it.

At the edge of my bed. My chest that was there and the top tore off. Inside was stuffed with pillows and blankets. Lay near the top was a small figure.

It shifted in its sleep and I jumped back shocked.

It was the baby.

Slowly and unsure . . . and quite terrified and tiptoed to the makeshift crib. At the pace of a snail I knelt beside it and sat back on my heels. I took a deep breath and then place my hands on the edge and leaned over the edge.

I gasped.

He was beautiful! But this couldn't be right . . . my mind just wouldn't register the sight in front of me. This baby couldn't be mine . . . it looked nearly a year old! I had surely not been dead for a year now . . . this is all wrong.

This was not Heaven . . . this was Hell. I was getting teased with something I could never have.

This baby laying in front of me was so beautiful it just wasn't fair that he could never really be mine.

His hair was pitch black and he had a full head of it. It matched Cole's so perfectly it almost brought tears to my eyes. His lips were a subtle pink like mine and his skin . . . it was so perfect! Even for a baby. White as snow and so precious. I was instantly in love with the child. I shifted my stance to pick him up, but stopped dead in my motions when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye.

I was so still I felt like an ice sculpture. I never remember being able to stay so quiet and still before.

Slowly a cautiously I turned my head towards the motion. I gasped and jumped back again.

The reflection in the mirror copied me perfectly.

I just sat there for a moment studying myself . . . well it had to be me, right? I mean it was a mirror.

But just like the baby, it was too shocking for me to fully take in.

The girl's face was in shock, frozen in time almost. She had an odd pale-tan complexion, but her skin was so even and smooth and model would kill for it. Her hair was deep brown then mine had ever been. Her curls fell perfectly loose around her shoulders to her waist. And her eyes . . . they were so green it was mesmerizing. They weren't too big, but certainly stood out against her skin. Her lips were a deep pink and quite plush.

She was absolutely beautiful.

I slowly leaned forward and the girl in the mirror copied me. She was bare foot in a tank top and shorts. Her figure was perfect. Skinny with curves in all the right places and nice long legs.

It was the figure I missed. The figure I lose when I had the baby.

I hesitantly decided to look down at myself.

I once again gasped. I matched the mirror image perfectly. My skin was pale, my hair dark, and my figure back to its original state and maybe even better than before. I looked back up at the mirror and walked forward slowly.

The baby still slept silently in his makeshift crib and I wanted to keep it that way.

I touched the cold mirror with my hand as I watch my face curiously.

It was odd to see myself this way, but I knew I had before. I watched my perfect face scrunch up with frustration as I tried to see into my foggy past and get this image back.

Then I got it and I saw myself go back into shock.

My dream.

I had seen this in a dream were I had imagined that Cole and I had a daughter and I lived by turning into a vampire.

Cole told me that he couldn't keep his hopes up because if I lived the baby wouldn't.

I looked back at the baby. He still looked healthy, taking small breathes in his near soundless sleep . . . How could this of happen?

Joy shot through me in a overwhelming amount that had me almost giggling, but then I heard his voice.

"No," Cole growled, "He's asleep. You can't see him now."

"We have to. We have to take him back to the mansion," A foreign male voice informed.

No! I needed to see Cole. I wanted to, but this would be all wrong. That other voice had to be a guard from the Vampire Royals. I shouldn't be alive.

No, I had to go down there, but not in this.

I smirked and stalked over to my closet. I quickly pulled on my black skinny jeans and my favor purple top. It was a loose, low cut tank top. It was a low v neckline that was heavily beaded with slivery beads. The res hung loose around my perfect figure and was plain. I then grabbed my short black leather jacket that I usually wore with this top and put it on leaving it open. Last I slipped into my knee-high stiletto boots. I looked in the mirror and was again shocked by my appearance. Realizing that I need no make-up I walked back out into my room. Walking on my toes so my heels wouldn't touch the ground.

I couldn't help myself so I walked back over to the makeshift crib and watch my baby sleep a little longer. That's when I turned back in to the conversation down stairs.

"No!" Cole growled more angry this time, "You can't see either of them."

"Cole, please," Damon warned.

"The baby doesn't belong to you. He belongs to the Royal family," The guard growled back.

"What so one of the twins can kill him! That baby is taking their place and they know it!" Cole argued. "He may only be the next king to you, but to me he is all I have left of the women I love."

That broke my heart.

"The dead human doesn't matter," The guard demanded.

"Fuck you!" Cole snapped.

"Cole, enough!" Damon growled.

"Leave the human. We're taking the child," A new voice announced.

Oh hell no!

I couldn't help myself. At a shocking vampire speed I ran out of my room to the top of the stairs.

"My baby isn't going anywhere without me," I announced looking down at the four vampire males.

There was mixed emotion in the room below.

Damon was in complete shock. The guard had a mix of shock and anger. Cole . . . Cole looked like he was about to break down.

"Shannon," His voice crack and shattered the silence that hung in the air since I last spoke.

"Cole," I sighed.

Then he was standing beside me holding my face in his hands, "Is it really you, Angel? You look so different," He sighed.

"It's me, Cole. It's really me," I smiled and placed my hands over his.

He leaned into me and press his lips against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his hands through my hair and then down my sides. I could tell that in a way he still didn't believe it was me. Just by the way his hands roamed over my body. They were hesitant and searching.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, "Thank God," He sighed, "Oh, Shannon, I can't believe your alive."

"Neither can I," I breathed.

"And what of the baby?" One of the guards demanded.

"Yes, how could he possibly live? The human has to die!" The other growled.

I pulled away from Cole angry, "My baby is perfectly fine. I would know if he was dead," I snapped.

Then the baby's cry broke through the air.

I ran back to my room and to the crib. I grabbed him in my arms and near instantly stopped cry.

"That's my baby," I cooed rocking him in my arms. His eyes were so green. Just like mine. I loved it, "You're such a good baby," I smiled.

The baby in my arms smiled back up at me and giggled.

"Have you named it," One of the guards asked quietly.

Just their very presence annoyed me. I growled.

Cole stepped between me and the guards. His back was to me and he was standing protectively.

"She just woke up from being dead," He growled, "Give her a minute." He turned back to me and I smiled up at him.

He walked up to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"His name will be Demitri," I decided, "And he will be the greatest King ever," I smiled and he giggled again.

"Anything is possible with you, Angel," Cole repeated.

I smiled up at him and he kissed my lips gently as Demitri played with the beads on my blouse.

I pulled away still smiling, "Anything is possible with my two men," I smiled down at a dazed Demitri.

"Excuse me?" Damon smirked stepping up beside me.

"My three men," I shouldered him.

"Anything?" Damon raised an eyebrow at me.

"Anything," I said confidently as Demitri snuggled into me chest and closed his eyes once more.

_________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...
12K 296 21
This is when I was more of an amateur writer. So, read if ya wanna be confused as hell. At that moment of lust, passion, weekness.. I fell in love...
20K 591 31
*******COMPLETE******* "Wow, you really are a little monster, aren't you?" His deep voice tilted the words into a thick Southern accent. A famili...
218K 5.9K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...